Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guilty Gear Strive - ArcSys fighting game

Generic-Giant-Spider

Thank Allah that SNK saw how immensely shit this reveal was and brought the day to a happy end with King of Dinosaurs for KOF XV.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Can't wait to play as a FAT FUCK.

Said no one ever. Except weird E. Honda/Bob mains.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Chang is shit. Hate that shoeless semi-retarded fucker. Glad they're starting to untether Kim from those two black holes.

Brian Battler isn't fat, he's a BIG MAN.

The only fat guy I ever liked was Cheng from Fatal Fury.

cheng-sinzan-realbout-sprite.gif

Generic-Giant-Spider

Hahaha, what kinda guide does this gourmand need? What ten course meals he likes in the morning?

This fat fuck, this wobbling mass, he is not getting MY click.

Please don't be top tier, please don't be top tier, Dear baby Jesus you already created cancer like May we don't need a fat boy ruining the online experience.

Generic-Giant-Spider

The real cringe is reading, "GOD HE'S SO COOL, A FAT GUY THAT ISN'T MAKING HIS OBESITY A JOKE!"

If anything that makes him even worse. Doesn't even provide comic relief, looks like a slob, glad I didn't spend money on that season pass to have the honor of playing such a visually hideous blob. Guilty Gear went from ABA and Zappa to this disgrace.

Reever

Scholar
Patron
I wish they'd fix these fucking lobby systems. I don't understand how you release a 60$ game with this shit. I also got d/ced from a match today and had to wait on that dumb communicating to server :argh:

Darkforge

Augur
Is this 2D or 3D? I'm confused...

This game is actually 3D completely. (although the gameplay itself is obviously on a 2D plane.)
But all the character models are actually 3D. I know this because the game actually runs in near perfect stereoscopic 3d with the 3dmigoto Unreal engine Universal fix mod. This game's graphics are actually a bit black magick.

Sunri

Liturgist
i can't believe that after all this time they still didn't fix launching time i dropped this game already just not worth wasting 5 minutes to get into online lobby

Reever

Scholar
Patron
i can't believe that after all this time they still didn't fix launching time i dropped this game already just not worth wasting 5 minutes to get into online lobby
If you're on PC get Totsugeki. If you're on console tough luck I guess.

AN4RCHID

Arcane
Been playing this for the past week. I'm not familiar with the old guilty gears, or many fighting games for that matter, but I've been having a blast. As long as I'm not fighting Sol or Ram. I-No is my main for now but thinking about switching to a more straightforward character like Ky while I get the fundamentals down. I'm still scrub tier at floor 6 :negative:

Generic-Giant-Spider

It'd probably be better to play Sol since Ky requires more work while Sol can commit robbery and Ky will have moments where you want to ask God why he does not favor or protect you on your journey through this terrible life.

As long as you're not playing that FAT FUCK Goldlewis. Potemkin is the only big body worth the investment.

Sunri

Liturgist
Been playing this for the past week. I'm not familiar with the old guilty gears, or many fighting games for that matter, but I've been having a blast. As long as I'm not fighting Sol or Ram. I-No is my main for now but thinking about switching to a more straightforward character like Ky while I get the fundamentals down. I'm still scrub tier at floor 6 :negative:
slide under sword

AN4RCHID

Arcane
It'd probably be better to play Sol since Ky requires more work while Sol can commit robbery and Ky will have moments where you want to ask God why he does not favor or protect you on your journey through this terrible life.

As long as you're not playing that FAT FUCK Goldlewis. Potemkin is the only big body worth the investment.
Oh I'm sure I could jump a floor or two if I played Sol, but I'm more interested in improving my skills. I don't mind losing matches as long as I'm getting better. Sol seems pretty one-track to play -- just rushdown until the defenses crack. Maybe it's good combo practice since that seems to be what Sol players are trying to do 90% of the game.

slide under sword
I-no has no slide :mad:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom