Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware That Which Sleeps - Vaporware Strategy RP

CaesarCzech

Scholar
A new challenger appears:

Developed with Devs that Interrogation, Interesting, i just hope its modable if you can mod the map you might be able to use it for numerous settings, throught propably not to play Ultiamte Evil good since its faction based.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
A new challenger appears:

Developed with Devs that Interrogation, Interesting, i just hope its modable if you can mod the map you might be able to use it for numerous settings, throught propably not to play Ultiamte Evil good since its faction based.

Eh, nobody says a few Great Evils cannot clash in their chase to become the Ultimate Evil.

Iwannabearock

Novice
Cmooon there is ton potential here! How is it even posible than no one has stealth all the ideas, art and gameplay and made something with it? I doubt he will even say something if someone takes everything and just made the game itslef. The core mechanics and ideas are already there.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Cmooon there is ton potential here! How is it even posible than no one has stealth all the ideas, art and gameplay and made something with it?

That would be plagiarism and the devs would likely send a C&D. How would you like it if someone stole your game? Not cool man, not cool. The devs deserve every penny for every copy that shipped.

Iwannabearock

Novice
Cmooon there is ton potential here! How is it even posible than no one has stealth all the ideas, art and gameplay and made something with it?

That would be plagiarism and the devs would likely send a C&D. How would you like it if someone stole your game? Not cool man, not cool. The devs deserve every penny for every copy that shipped.
I know it would be plagiarism, that's why I propose that. If the devs say nothing then great, if they send a C&D then we would know they are alive and is a way to force them to appear again and to force to takes choices about the future of all this. Either way is a win. :)

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
Holy shit guys I got access to the beta from the expansion pack and this shit fixes so many flaws with the base game it's unbelievable. You're in for a treat when this baby comes out!

Does anyone actually have that which sleeps game from reading the comments it seems people do
Poor lost souls.

Aidan if you're interested in a game similar to this, but has a demo and is likely to exist in the future, try looking on here for 'Shadows of Forgotten Gods'. Mods put information on the upcoming game in the 'Shadows Behind The Throne' thread on here. There's a discord and a subreddit if you look on Google too.

Aidan

Literate
Does anyone actually have that which sleeps game from reading the comments it seems people do
Poor lost souls.

Aidan if you're interested in a game similar to this, but has a demo and is likely to exist in the future, try looking on here for 'Shadows of Forgotten Gods'. Mods put information on the upcoming game in the 'Shadows Behind The Throne' thread on here. There's a discord and a subreddit if you look on Google too.

I know about that game just seeing if it actually was alive

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Poor lost souls.

That is not dead which can eternal lie,
For in strange aeons even death may die.

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
No man, they ain't got shit. They are literally pretending to play a game that does not, and will never, exist.

Just because YOU don't have the game, doesn't mean that I don't have the game. Just be thankful that I have taken time out of my busy play schedule to come here and tell you all about it. The latest patch was really interesting, so much added functionality I can't even mention one feature.

No man, they ain't got shit. They are literally pretending to play a game that does not, and will never, exist.

Just because YOU don't have the game, doesn't mean that I don't have the game. Just be thankful that I have taken time out of my busy play schedule to come here and tell you all about it. The latest patch was really interesting, so much added functionality I can't even mention one feature.
*Looks at title of thread *

Ah yes. My apologies. Of course you have it. Silly me.

Beowulf

Arcane
Poor lost souls.

Don't lose hope.
Sure, the development pace is rather glacial, and there might have been some communication issues with the developer, but the game already delivered a lot of fun.

Aidan

Literate
ok I spoke with Josh and because of the constant negative mood in the community I convinced him to release more alpha access so people stop thinking it's just a scam

here's are a few codes that you can use to activate the closed alpha for yourself
DED3EF4D33D7AE449CC8CABA42ECE

BA9AACA122A714EDB4B158F2ECE37

765314ABCBE15FDCFABB4472819EB

5E4AED2E838F935E435749D119A36

also saw this

Cunt Dickula!?

Also could you stfu?

Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom