Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Weird settings

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron

Same fellow also made some unused animations for MDE.

CAN WE HAVE MORE OF THIS PLEASE ?

(the guy is actually releasing the sequel within weeks).

Anyway, I've posted it somewhere else on Codex, but it belongs here (all from the same dev):

Norwood Suite

a%20forking%20path.gif

Off-Peak

Off-Peak.gif

Tales From Off-Peak City Vol. 1

tales-from-off-peak-city.jpg

And there is also Albino Lullaby

e1121ce274d3ceffc4084db63ada1bb0_original.gif

Gook

Novice
I've actually bought the game, it is weird (who would know?) and I have only one question - is it really possible to win some battle? Or is it mocking the genre?

Yes it is possible but you're supposed to avoid some fights early on. Try to find money scattered around and get better equipment. It gets real easy once you find some tvs and companions. Also by cashing in "meat" in afterlife, which you've earned by defeating enemies, you get more hp.

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
I didn't think of this the first time, but Rusty Lake/Cube Escape. The settings aren't necessarily weird per say. They're usually in a fairly normal place, but they end up being very weird very fast.
Reminded me of my favourite game The Sea Will Claim Everything:
Holy crap, I always wanted another game like D2D in my life, looks like I'm getting four of them.

There is also a sequel called The Council Of Crows which is 7 years in making by now, but Jonas swears to finally finish it this year. Probably.

1bfec95c-5f38-4ea4-bbfa-eba83fd035e8.jpg

[REDACTED].

Last edited:
Many of my favorite games: Mario, Zelda, Metroid, No More Heroes, Psychonauts, Mother, Shin Megami Tensei, Bayonetta, Zombie Nation, Abadox, Bloodnet, Anachronox, Rise of Triad, Rayman, Beyond Good and Evil, Metal Gear Solid, Gunstar Heroes, Dynamite Headdy, Sin and Punishment, Bubble Bobble, Twinbee, Parodius.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom