Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Not. Fine. Enough.

I was trying to put this nicely but you're too dense for that.

Your stat dumping sucks. It makes you actively worse. Everyone else already knew this. Now you can too if you choose to.

Efe

Erudite
surely you're exaggerating, varnhold's lot is not that bad. Its shorter, has very small downtime between combat and still quite varied in enemy types.
Definitely dont skip it.

Shadenuat

Arcane
So how's Varnhold's Lot? I was wondering if I should buy it since I heard a lot of mixed things about it.
Or should I get the Thiefling DLC? :bounce:
it's closest to what one could call kiddy version of Durlags Tower in Pathfinder, is hard, is good, a very neat linear not-icewind dale.

Desiderius

Patron
You really aren't an idiot Desi.
You are full blown autistic. The way codex uses the term of curse, not the actual medical one.

Probably not in fact although my son is (somewhat) so who knows. You retards are just to stupid/set in your ways to recognize that I'm not oblivious to your (and my!) social conventions I've just decided that they suck and am working on blowing them up so we can get to some new/old ones.

Also if you're dropping stats in this game you're sucking too. With a few very limited exceptions. The math just isn't there and it isn't particularly close.

Reever

Scholar
Patron
I ended up buying both DLCs, especially since I'm enjoying the game quite a lot. Thanks for the advice.

Max Damage

Savant
I'm playing past Womb of Lamashtu, and I started getting massive slowdowns (talking 10-15 fps here) after playing a few minutes per session, lowering graphics from high to low doesn't help, rebooting game helps but only for a short while. Only had slowdowns go away by themselves once. Anyone else had same problem, and is there any fix? Game is on SSD, deleted all unnecessary saves.

Mortmal

Arcane
I'm playing past Womb of Lamashtu, and I started getting massive slowdowns (talking 10-15 fps here) after playing a few minutes per session, lowering graphics from high to low doesn't help, rebooting game helps but only for a short while. Only had slowdowns go away by themselves once. Anyone else had same problem, and is there any fix? Game is on SSD, deleted all unnecessary saves.
At this point check your cpu fan and if thermal paste was properly spread.

Max Damage

Savant
Ok, something weird with my game, now that you mentioned the fan: this time I reloaded, did a floor and half of Tenebrous Depths, slowdown came back during Crag Linnorm, after I finished him off and some time passed THEN fan started spinning louder and the stop-motion mode passed. It's as if the game doesn't fully use the hardware most of time for some reason anymore.

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Ok, something weird with my game, now that you mentioned the fan: this time I reloaded, did a floor and half of Tenebrous Depths, slowdown came back during Crag Linnorm, after I finished him off and some time passed THEN fan started spinning louder and the stop-motion mode passed. It's as if the game doesn't fully use the hardware most of time for some reason anymore.
I'm sorry to inform you that you have a virus. Time to nuke your OS and reinstall everything.

Desiderius

Patron
At this point check your cpu fan and if thermal paste was properly spread.

I did have to replace my old power supply at one point.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
In Call of the Wild, there is a Phantom class. Which class allows you to have a phantom companion? I am really enjoying the summoners Eidolon and wanna test it too.

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
I had a thought. Jaethal says she can't feel pleasure from sex anymore, right? Okay, but what if someone who can affect undead with Enchantment spells (e.g. the Undead bloodline Sorcerer) casted Waves of Ecstasy on her?

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
If anyone is still on the fence about Kingmaker after all this time, this weekend you can play it for free on Steam:

https://steamcommunity.com/games/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/announcements/detail/2957164041831216067
Play Pathfinder: Kingmaker for free
Hello Pathfinders!

You all have played Pathfinder: Kingmaker by now, we presume. But some of you may have friends who haven’t played it: either haven’t had the opportunity, or maybe don’t even know whether they will like that kind of a game or not. We have great news — this weekend, from 10:00 AM August 27th and till 10 A.M. August 29th (PDT), everyone will be able to play Pathfinder: Kingmaker for free! And purchase the game with a 50% discount until 10 A.M. August the 31st. So tell your hesitating friends, and let’s spend a weekend on Golarion together!

Don’t forget to join our discord if you need advice or help with your barony. And add Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous to your wishlist if you like the adventure and want more!

See you in the Stolen Lands!

Ramnozack

Cipher
Patron
Managed to solo Farnirras at level 10 with acid pits, which Im proud of, but I went from level 10 to level 15 before I have even done the womb of lamashtu. Even though I did legitimately kill the dude I feel like Im cheating. Should I reload a save before I killed him?

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Managed to solo Farnirras at level 10 with acid pits, which Im proud of, but I went from level 10 to level 15 before I have even done the womb of lamashtu. Even though I did legitimately kill the dude I feel like Im cheating. Should I reload a save before I killed him?

Only if you feel like you're steamrolling everything and it hurt the game for you. Otherwise, that sort of result is usually the entire point of sequence breaking.

Ramnozack

Cipher
Patron
Alright, I compromised, I turned xp sharing back on and gave the lich another acid bath. This time I only got 2 levels, which I think is fine. I deserve something for killing this stupid lich twice now

Yosharian

Arcane
How the fuck can't Farnirras climb out of the acid pit wth

So ok it's Climb DC 30, I guess he didn't put ranks into Mobility. Lmao

Ofc he doesn't have Dimension Door memorized so he can't teleport out of there. So dumb.

Desiderius

Patron
How the fuck can't Farnirras climb out of the acid pit wth

He climbed out of it on me and finished Amiri off in an epic seven round slugfest.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom