Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Jokes aside,companions seem pretty shit. All the humans are niggers and not decent fighters. Also nenio is human too.

Given the way Domain Zealot and Cleric self buffs play out on Sosiel he's ended up soloing Hard and Unfair bosses.
Sos10critminaghohard.jpg
As for Lizzo Sue If you can't play Pal in this setting you've reached a new level of suck.

Desiderius

Patron
The Poz is bad. SJW is a rebellion against it but it sucks because too many good people still stuck on the Poz. They won't be forever.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Jokes aside,companions seem pretty shit. All the humans are niggers and not decent fighters. Also nenio is human too.

Given the way Domain Zealot and Cleric self buffs play out on Sosiel he's ended up soloing Hard and Unfair bosses.
As for Lizzo Sue If you can't play Pal in this setting you've reached a new level of suck.
LoL reading comprehensions at negative. I pointed out how those fucks are niggers and have no intention of playing them,and you go and bitch how great they are lol. Yeah no wonder,some cuck in owlcat does have a thirst for black cocks,same way the nigger was op in kingmaker too.

Last edited:

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Can the next game be a proper crusade against orcs. Killing demons doesn't seem righteous enough for a game called wrath of the righteous

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Can the next game be a proper crusade against orcs. Killing demons doesn't seem righteous enough for a game called wrath of the righteous
The next game should force the player to be a righteous Paladin, killing orcs, exterminating goblins and enslaving elven females (who in addition to being women, are also not human and therefore have no rights) for his Certified Lawful Good™ harem.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
crusade against orcs

You will probably like Gothic 1/2/3. Gothic is all about commiting an orc genocide. Mainly at end game.

Anyway, my unique critique towards Kingmaker is the sneak attack rule alteration and fact that I can't make Stolen Lands into a magocracy which is the correct form of government. Sure, I had a lot of undead guards and golems serving in the city and offering security, but sadly a lot of non casters in high position of the government. Lower races like half orcs, orcs, dwarves, halflings should be purged then reanimated to serve superior races. The Lich path in Wrath of The righteous must include a option of killing the Queen bitch and reanimating her as a obedient puppet slave.

No thanks. No interest in playing as a religious fanatic who can't even cast tier 5 spells.

Last edited:

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Don't rate me 'What?' ever again, Sarkile Here's an instance of Desi stating, as authoritatively as possible, that Kingmaker's poz is a caricature of SJWsm; and how it somehow subverts the trope - because the developers are russians. When in reality it's the opposite. As it has recently come to light that they were going to add some tranny into Kingmaker; however due to time constraints, they cut it out. Whom, I might add, was going to have some intimate relationship with Linzi.

You may not be interested in the Poz, but the Poz is very interested in you. This game subverts it. You can take refuge in classical archetypes or you can take the fight to the enemy. Given the enemy the latter seems the manlier option.

Of course they're not sexy. That's the whole point of the Poz. Birth rates aren't going to reduce themselves.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
No thanks. No interest in playing as a religious fanatic who can't even cast tier 5 spells.
Technically, Paladins can also serve a philosophic order and not a religion if they so choose, but do as you will. The path of a true hero is not for all. :M

Why fight demons with faith and steel when you can wear a dress and read a book?

Codex Year of the Donut
Don't rate me 'What?' ever again, Sarkile Here's an instance of Desi stating, as authoritatively as possible, that Kingmaker's poz is a caricature of SJWsm; and how it somehow subverts the trope - because the developers are russians. When in reality it's the opposite. As it has recently come to light that they were going to add some tranny into Kingmaker; however due to time constraints, they cut it out. Whom, I might add, was going to have some intimate relationship with Linzi.

You may not be interested in the Poz, but the Poz is very interested in you. This game subverts it. You can take refuge in classical archetypes or you can take the fight to the enemy. Given the enemy the latter seems the manlier option.

Of course they're not sexy. That's the whole point of the Poz. Birth rates aren't going to reduce themselves.
nooooooo not my heckin based slavarinos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desiderius

Patron

You added a bunch of shit to what I said. Realty itself subverts SJWism which is why it sucks. A writer who seeks to accurately reflect reality - Val getting her comeuppance, Amiri's stonk wamen getting owned, whatever - is going to subvert SJWism just by doing her job well. Pretty much each of the companion quest arcs in P:K subvert SJW tropes one way or another. Less so here and Ekun -> Seelah is a step down and the buckbroken Cleric even further. Lann reconciling with his family is miles ahead of Eder's abortion of a quest in Deadfire so a mixed bag.

The Poz is weak-willed acceptance/half-hearted celebration of base nature (and perversions thereof) and the ignorance of any alternative or why anyone would want one as well as an effort to (sometimes passive-aggressively) drag everyone else down to that level. Lurv is lurv. As LannTheStupid has said some of that here is just Russian fatalism, some a hangover of trendy Western libertarianism/libertinism. Yeah, it's there, it sux, I avoid it, the game makes the perversions relatively easy to avoid.

That said, most of you phaggots have personal issues you've evidently decided to work out at my expense by making shit up about me or what I meant or have written or whatever. Life's too short for your nihilist horseshit. You're on ignore.

For the new thread I'm just sticking to game mechanics stuff and all y'all can fuck right off.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

You added a bunch of shit to what I said. Realty itself subverts SJWism which is why it sucks. A writer who seeks to accurately reflect reality - Val getting her comeuppance, Amiri's stonk wamen getting owned, whatever - is going to subvert SJWism just by doing her job well. Pretty much each of the companion quest arcs in P:K subvert SJW tropes one way or another. Less so here and Ekun -> Seelah is a step down and the buckbroken Cleric even further. Lann reconciling with his family is miles ahead of Eder's abortion of a quest in Deadfire so a mixed bag.

The Poz is weak-willed acceptance/half-hearted celebration of base nature (and perversions thereof) and the ignorance of any alternative or why anyone would want one as well as an effort to (sometimes passive-aggressively) drag everyone else down to that level. Lurv is lurv. As LannTheStupid has said some of that here is just Russian fatalism, some a hangover of trendy Western libertarianism/libertinism. Yeah, it's there, it sux, I avoid it, the game makes the perversions relatively easy to avoid.

That said, most of you phaggots have personal issues you've evidently decided to work out at my expense by making shit up about me or what I meant or have written or whatever. Life's too short for your nihilist horseshit. You're on ignore.

For the new thread I'm just sticking to game mechanics stuff and all y'all can fuck right off.

Stop blubbering nonsense.

Desiderius

Patron
Thanks for commenting dipshit. Was looking for your profile to ignore.

Looking forward to a new start with less idiots.

duanth123

Arcane

Desiderius , K, then before this thread ends and for someone who hasn't been paying attention:

Which companions do you feel are the best mix of good writing and build potential?

So far, I've heard Regil and Arueshla-whatever are interesting, but any else to round out a party?

For a first time play before running with mercs...

Saravan

Savant
If the person sees the world in "oppressor group vs opressed group" and supports all types of BS for the "sake of equality" then that person is an SJW.

Which is different and sometimes even at odds with the Poz which is about "love is love" and "don't be judgy, bigot!"

SJWs are very judgy. Owlcat has a lot of Poz. Unclear how much SJW if any.

Unclear how much SJW if any, hahaha. I swear to god is it allowed to be this much of a shill in this forum?

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
So for the people who have played the game. How well does an evil characters fit into the narrative? Afaik the game is about leading a holy crusade against demons, which feels somewhat weird for an evil/chaotic character.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom