Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Humbaba

Arcane
Check out fucking Pavarotti on mutagens;

e54526cbba08ed4f23786ebbe58be071.png

Screaming demons do death? I believe I know what to play now.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
VA is pretty bad. Keeping it on because I know some chars have to sound good, I remember the gnome sounding pretty cool,

ArchAngel

Arcane
Damn, the music on starting screen is EPIC! I think I will start by listening to that for 10 minutes or so :D

Robber Baron

Savant
Damn the dwarven running animation is so silly almost adds a layer of self irony to the character

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Is it me, or the same guy who voiced Serafen in PoE2 is also voicing characters in this game?

RegionalHobo

Scholar
This game sure offers a lot of degenerates to pick for the evil monk playthrough party i want to do.

Robber Baron

Savant
I really don't dig how railoaded everything was so far
You had to take NPCs with you, you had to help other NPCs to kickstart that mythic stuff

Orud

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
White human male paladin with longsword reporting in

2LqEm36.jpeg

Also, shame on some of you for not using custom portraits.

ahK5Qf2.jpeg

Decado

Old time handsome face wrecker
Patron
Codex 2014
So before I commit to this I need to get past the Eurojank and terrible grammar of the first one. Is this game better in those two regards?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom