Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Can't handle the bacon

image.jpg
I hope that whoever drew this gets Vicissituded into a living toilet.

Can't handle the bacon

Good, the more they postpone this masterpiece, the better it will be. Games that have been postponed and moved from studio to studio fifty times always end up flawless in execution and design.

mondblut

Arcane
Good, the more they postpone this masterpiece, the better it will be. Games that have been postponed and moved from studio to studio fifty times always end up flawless in execution and design.

They should not compromise the quality and creative integrity and postpone this masterpiece FOREVER. It deserves nothing less than infinite flawlessness.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
It was fun but also pretty dumb. Thas Sookie woman was utterly irrational. Just don't think too much about the plot.

It got pretty cringe by the time they got into preaching about gay rights and Bush's gitmo detentions. They made an entire season of vampires getting imprisoned in some dystopian, dehumanizing facility. It was completely transparent what they were doing. That was the last season, but I liked the actual ending for the series.

Irxy

Arcane
Project: Eternity
It was fun but also pretty dumb. Thas Sookie woman was utterly irrational. Just don't think too much about the plot.
She is your typical village redneck, as are most of the characters, has its own charm. The series is closer to satire/black comedy than any other jenre, good for what it is. But yeah, it degrades from season to season.

Mefi

Prophet
Patron
waiting for a train at Perdido Street Station
The CEO of Paradox just resigned and was replaced by her predecessor. Maybe this could have some positive effect on Bloodlines 2!

https://news.cision.com/paradox-int...hanges-ceo-and-chairman-of-the-board,c3408434

Fred's dusting off his cheque book to extend his 80s IP collection already.

The last annual report said they'd already found a developer to take over this game so would seem pretty neutral all round? Still no word on who that developer is though I take it?

Vincente

Arbiter
The last annual report said they'd already found a developer to take over this game so would seem pretty neutral all round? Still no word on who that developer is though I take it?
My guess would be Harebrained Schemes because they made RPGs before, and are owned by Paradox.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom