Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Reinhardt

Arcane
People actually talking to npcs? I'm just going around and dismember demons. Well, mostly overgrown insects but still!

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
One of the stock character images is of a female red tiefling.
You can not make red tieflings right now. Best you can do is light orange-ish.
Red is color of commies. They saved you from COMMUNISM.

Kinda reminds me how Larian complained about how a typical character in BG3 looked like. People are having common sense, only dumbheads are thinking people wants to play character with BLUE SPIKY CRYSTALINE HAIR. The problem is brainwashed dumbheads are parts of development teams.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
People actually talking to npcs? I'm just going around and dismember demons. Well, mostly overgrown insects but still!
It's part of cutscene, you see a woman hugging big ork. Later you see breasts and stuff on that ork.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Been playing a bit while "working" from home. The character creation options have to be the most extensive ever seen in a CRPG - it must have taken me over an hour to settle on a character and I've been playing D&D/CRPGs for over 30 years...heaven help anyone coming in cold (they do have pregenerated characters available though if it's all too intimidating).

When you hear an RPG has "great character creation" but it's just a bunch of facial sliders and nothing about what that character represents. This is how it should be.

With that said, they need way better hair options. Where's the majestic Fabio mane?

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik

Reinhardt

Arcane
It's part of cutscene, you see a woman hugging big ork. Later you see breasts and stuff on that ork.
One of them is a man, so it's just usual interracial degeneracy. No gay.
Which one is man? When I read the text I seen word "she" on both sides.
Why should i know?

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Why should i know?
You said: "one of them is a man". I remember text where both ork and the person who was hugging the ork were described with word "she".

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Had some more time and finally finished the intro.

m0oVDZN.jpeg

Wow, the tranny is a complete idiot. The head of security for the city, tons of rumors of a secret cult of demon worshippers underground for years and she never looks into it.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Why should i know?
You said: "one of them is a man". I remember text where both ork and the person who was hugging the ork were described with word "she".
Read the previous thread. I don't bother remembering pronouns and shieeet. One of them is a man.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Why should i know?
Read the previous thread. I don't bother remembering pronouns and shieeet. One of them is a man.
Anevia is the man.

FriendlyMerchant

Seelah is no Valerie but I think she can be made into a suitable meatshield.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Some lich spells

XeqwUhQ.png

UNCATdr.png

Yes, I was casting this tier 8 spells which are more powerful than regular tier 8 spells in chapter 2. Swen and other balancefags would be displeased

jf8350143

Liturgist
What's up with the puzzle in the first dungeon with four colourful buttons?

Is there any hint to the solution in the game?

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Had some more time and finally finished the intro.

m0oVDZN.jpeg

Wow, the tranny is a complete idiot. The head of security for the city, tons of rumors of a secret cult of demon worshippers underground for years and she never looks into it.

Xe was too busy persecuting people for misgendering xir.

Stokowski

Arcane
Been playing a bit over an hour and just had my first female NPC casually talk about her wife...just a warning if that kind of thing is going to trigger you...
Can party members suffer perma-death? (Asking for a friend.)

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
The Arcanist class implementation is a bit dissapointed. The exploits avaible aren't the good ones :S

Can a White Mage with a level of any divine class be a Theurge Mystic?

I thought that too but some of them are pretty decent. Potent Magic, Wooden Flesh, and the Teleport are all unique effects and the Mage Armor one is handy. It’s also good to have a decent touch attack available and the damage goes up a die every other lvl instead of the 1 per lvl of the Wizard ones, plus you can add on a debuff. The Fire one is even AoE.

Yeah but for example i can understand they don't having the counterspell exploits bc there is no counterspell mecanic in the game but what about "see magic"?. Arcanists can't detect magic from the get go they must adquire the exploit, and this one was easy as fuck to add in the game (it's just detect magic with another name) plus it is a pretty standard (for the most part) exploit to pick at level one.

Btw,
-Eldrich font give you one slot more to memorize a spell per level but one less use overall of spells per level, right? So instead of casting 4 times from a list of 4 you cast 3 times for a list of 5? I always thought Arcanits casted spells based on avaible slots uses but they just choose which ones from the memorized spells for the day
-The last Eldrich font feat restore the whole memorized spells for the day plus half the reservoir?

Font is less spells more casts, which includes some lvls with zero spells (those are for Metamagic spells).

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
What's up with the puzzle in the first dungeon with four colourful buttons?

Is there any hint to the solution in the game?
Yes.
There are 4 paintings that are the same colors in one of the first rooms.
The Paladin's sword is in there fyi.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom