Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
The companions are really bad for now,all kind of degenerate whiny abominations. It is like the writer tranny watched suicide squad,spilled the soy and decided to write them in the game.

No good companions?

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I succumbed to the rage and accidently slapped the only bro character so far - the dwarf :(
But as the bro he is he gave me his cloak to lower the chance of rage outbursts :)

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Restarted once.... thinking about restarting again. Haven't even finished the maze yet.
No need to restart. You can reset your character's stats later on if you make sure the setting for it in difficulty is checked. Talk to Hilor at the inn.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Character creating is really challenging... as expected.
Spent the better time of yesterday evening agonizing over choices.

I really like Sohei for a polearm flurrying tripping charger (mount even seems to provide flanking on charge... can't wait to get Tandem Trip). Need Pounce for Turn Based, though. Supposedly Mythic Charge bonus damage gets added per attack if pouncing so... sweet! I actually created a Kitsune Sohei yesterday (for Vulpine Pounce). Owns the intro, but its poor stat block hurts my eyes (and makes landing these Trips eventually that much harder).
Do any of knowledgeable forum members knows if Pummelling Charge can be used with weapons - and from horseback? If it does, I'll absolutely switch to another race. Probably Hungerseed Tiefling for the Str/CMB bonuses.

Another choice is whether to dip Beast Rider Cavalier (or maybe even Mad Dog) to upgrade the mount. Don't care that much about its damage output, but on Hard I'm a bit concerned about survivability... and the extra 8 Natural AC or so from non-horses could come in handy. Can you switch to a different mount later if you multiclass to a class with a wider selection? Or are you locked into the initial one? Guess I can check this easy enough myself.

Lastly, the Mythic Path. Lich could be best, but I'm not going that way (and probably saving it for future caster playtrough). Trickster would be nice for uber crits and maneuver AoO sheningans, but is out due to alignment conflict. Guess it'll either be Aeon or Angel. If the latter, then I'll maybe multiclass to cleric later on to merge spellbooks and get some nice AB buffs.
In case of former, maybe some other martial class to improve the AB (and get more feats).

Last edited:

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Enhanced enemy behavior (or whatever that toggle is) is a lot rougher than I remembered on core. That necromancer hasting his four cultists and 3 zombies (because enlarged number of mobs is also set) absolutely wrecked me at lvl 3. Conjurer invising himself so he could sit back and summon was funny too.

Shadenuat

Arcane
No good companions?
Ember, Regill, Daeran (somewhat, his voice really adds to the mood of the adventure), Dwarf (his worst sin is being boring, but being boring might be good near some of others), Woljif (just a typical CN, more or less Neeshka in pants) and Mythic companions.
Others fall into boredom+, dumb+ or dumb++, special+ etc.

Aside from others stands Succubus who breaks all the literary barriers for mary sue I could have ever imagined.

Last edited:

Robber Baron

Savant
Ember, Regill, Daeran (somewhat, his voice really adds to the mood of the adventure), Dwarf (his worst sin is being boring, but being boring might be good near some of others), Woljif (just a typical CN, more or less Neeshka in pants) and Mythic companions.

I guess I'll stick with mercs until the better NPCs come along, although I don't find Ember interesting already. Woljif is amusing enough

Generic-Giant-Spider

Buahahahahaah went to sleep in the inn and wake up surrounded by corpses.

8cCSuF2.png

Good Ben Affleck roleplay.

Thonius

Arcane
me retarded

A class has weapon pros.
You can still take the same weapon pros as a feat. It does nothing. Is there a point? I never understood this.

also do deity favorite weapons do anything?
It gives a bonus, read the description pls. If you are already proficient you get +1, if you're prof with armor then armor pen reduced by 1.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I restarted after the tutorial then realized that you can do full respec. Looked like it was complete respec including first level class. Fuck restarting and fuck consistency. I'm going to be 30 different characters in one playthrough.

Thonius

Arcane
Decided to go as STR based Arcane Rider magus archetype ( you got to pick between 2 type of horses, regular and black) for that Death Knight Feel and Lichdom.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom