Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
When you get to that place in the pic,you have to do it in one go ! Or you will get fucked like me. In the place you get -5moral every time you loot some shit or enter the side caverns.....so i just loaded a few times to see if the people chosen by the events matter. Sooo i ended up exploring a few times and with -50ish moral. You just have to run to the northern place ,maybe rescue the dude in craves,or not,then fight the queen,then explore. The side caverns have some loot that will be lost if you do this,but i don't think it is something major.
It's not like the game tells you to stop fucking around or risk having your whole army eaten by interdimensional alien bugs.
:retarded:

Dipshit,i am telling you that the moral lose caries over the loading process and accumulates,it is a fucking bug. How the fuck are you that stupid ?!

GloomFrost

Arcane
Did anyone else struggle with that out of nowhere just because you took a nap mission to defend the tavern?? Man oh man had to even lower the difficulty (not proud of myself). Oh good old Pathfinder sudden difficulty spikes, how I have missed you. Anyway back to the crusade.
I finished the chapter long before that even happen. Why are you people so slow ?
Did couple of quests, returned to the tavern to sell loot and rest. Boooom unavoidable and really difficult battle. What being slow or fast got to do with anything?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
so... There is no exotic weapon proficiency - kukri feat? Can someone check for me?
What do you mean? I could check it out if you are more accurate. Do you mean exotic proficiency that allows you to use kukri or do you mean weapon focus that gives you bonust for the weapons ?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Did anyone else struggle with that out of nowhere just because you took a nap mission to defend the tavern?? Man oh man had to even lower the difficulty (not proud of myself). Oh good old Pathfinder sudden difficulty spikes, how I have missed you. Anyway back to the crusade.
I finished the chapter long before that even happen. Why are you people so slow ?
Did couple of quests, returned to the tavern to sell loot and rest. Boooom unavoidable and really difficult battle. What being slow or fast got to do with anything?
Hmmm ok,didn't know. I didn't get such events. I got dead bodies of demons in me room during me only rest in that chapter. Could have been a bung or something.

Dipshit,i am telling you that the moral lose caries over the loading process and accumulates,it is a fucking bug. How the fuck are you that stupid ?!
If you didn't fuck around there would have been no bug, but gypsies gotta loot everything, I suppose. :smug:
Yeah looting and exploring is no no in a rpg,such brilliant thought process....you are an amazing individual. Fallowing your glorious trail of intellectual crumbs......not playing the game is another amazing way to avoid the bug.....fucking idiot go kill yourself....nah scratch that,you lack the mental ability to do it.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Speak about SJW and Woke staff in pathfinder forums (steam or official) and you will get banned in like 5 minutes top.

Their LGBT fans are enjoying free speech, though, they even allow them to insult people, without any warnings for them.

So, no. You cant "pressure" devs on forums, like leftish agenda does. You will get banned and they - wont.
Probably have to call the Russian government and report their pro-homo propaganda.
Let these faggots try to ban the FSB.

Acrux

Arcane
Start the game, paladin or somesuch says to take my weapons because people aren't allowed to have them during the festival. 5 minutes later a big demon attacks the square and everyone is fighting them with weapons. :|

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
I asked about how much SJW shit was in this game right before release and I feel like I've been lied to. Someone said there was just a random tranny or something, but right at the start of the game we're introduced to a Paladin who is not only a strong woman, but a sheboon as well. Her actress is terrible too. She sounds like someone reading a children's story rather than an actor. They should add a trigger warning to games for people with extreme nigger fatigue. So far the gameplay seems good but I don't know if I can take this writing. This Paladin is even worse than the one in cuckmaker. Women running around in full plate is already way too out there for me but making her a nigress is just too extra.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Finally some good company...shame that nearly all the other companions are shit.

hqRf9FN.png

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Start the game, paladin or somesuch says to take my weapons because people aren't allowed to have them during the festival. 5 minutes later a big demon attacks the square and everyone is fighting them with weapons. :|
I agree that is probably one of the biggest LOL moments in the game. So subtle too. But imagine you're playing monk, and the guy that is supposed to take your weapons, just leaves empty handed, with you grinning. :D

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
r high level shenanigans

The spell which I posted is a 5th tier spell(mid level).

But this is a game which will go till lv 20/10 mythic, if you wanna play dungeons & kobolds with epic story go to BG3 thread > https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...now-available-on-early-access.135311/page-447

---------

Arueshalae in my party managed to dish 170 damage in a single round by scoring a lot of critical.

As for Bugs, when I leave her dream, the game just crashes. This is by far the worst bug which I'd found in the game.

EDIT : LV 14/4 mythic now. Now I will turn the XP share on again.

dacencora

I asked about how much SJW shit was in this game right before release and I feel like I've been lied to. Someone said there was just a random tranny or something, but right at the start of the game we're introduced to a Paladin who is not only a strong woman, but a sheboon as well. Her actress is terrible too. She sounds like someone reading a children's story rather than an actor. They should add a trigger warning to games for people with extreme nigger fatigue. So far the gameplay seems good but I don't know if I can take this writing. This Paladin is even worse than the one in cuckmaker. Women running around in full plate is already way too out there for me but making her a nigress is just too extra.
Lmao. I could have told you that it was extremely filled with that stuff. But the gameplay is great.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

That’s how rl gun control works so yeah.

dacencora

Haven’t reached this part in the launch version yet, but the first alpha had an intimate moment between the STRONK female orc captain and her wife. LMAO.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I mean, if you really think about it, all those "strong, independent women" or whatever agenda might be there is all very earnest in the first chapter, but then Regill destroys all of that in a couple of sentences, pointing out that all those characters basically kept losing the war for at least 7 decades.

So, I have a feeling that after Amber Scott "did her thing", the following writers just spun everything that she wrote on its head, and made it look like a joke, or at least satire.

I will admit I haven't beat the game yet, so I don't know which female companions will end up standing out through actual, non-toxic femininity, and which not. That remains to be seen.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Non-toxic feminity would be home with her babies. There isn’t much tbh. Seelah’s basically a dude, but I’ve run the all dude team and been happy.

Nenio’s a sperg.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
So, I have a feeling that after Amber Scott "did her thing", the following writers just spun everything that she wrote on its head, and made it look like a joke, or at least satire.
I haven't seen any evidence of this yet. The game seems to take itself seriously. It's completely retarded.

Ghulgothas

Arcane
I mean, if you really think about it, all those "strong, independent women" or whatever agenda might be there is all very earnest in the first chapter, but then Regill destroys all of that in a couple of sentences, pointing out that all those characters basically kept losing the war for at least 7 decades.

I will admit I haven't beat the game yet, so I don't know which female companions will end up standing out through actual, non-toxic femininity, and which not. That remains to be seen.
One of the common themes I remember from the first few rounds of datamining leaks was all the ways you could stuff them both into the fridge, particularly on the Evil Mythics. Eager to see how much of that remains.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom