Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Wraithmind (formerly Twin Moon Galaxy) - sci-fi turn-based RPG

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/alextimbro/twin-moon-galaxy-sci-fi-rpg

http://wraithmind.com

The current plan is for Twin Moon Galaxy to contain about 6 chapters (including the prologue). The prologue is about 30 minutes in length, and the other chapters will be approximately 1 hour to 1 hour and a half each. In addition, there will be side quests throughout the story which should add a few hours to the game. In total, it should take a player between 6 to 9 hours to complete the game.

e68ef209585480c330371b43d73888be_original.gif

ee4b1063cb7661d4bc8eccb871ef8a1c_original.png

fc3c56498a44da24bb3b892db686da5f_original.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Cut the standing models for dialogue, the 3D rendering is too primitive to not look creepy when viewed in full size.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

The current plan is for Twin Moon Galaxy to contain about 6 chapters (including the prologue). The prologue is about 30 minutes in length, and the other chapters will be approximately 1 hour to 1 hour and a half each. In addition, there will be side quests throughout the story which should add a few hours to the game. In total, it should take a player between 6 to 9 hours to complete the game.

e68ef209585480c330371b43d73888be_original.gif

ee4b1063cb7661d4bc8eccb871ef8a1c_original.png

fc3c56498a44da24bb3b892db686da5f_original.gif

6 to 9 hours is a small demo. This game looks good but you need a lot more length to become a game.

Also, I don't know technical things and I wonder what the definition between pre-rendered 3d graphics and regular rendered 3d graphics?

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
:necro:

So apparently this was released last year. I was reminded when I saw the patch notes for version 1.3.

There are only three reviews on Steam. I'll post the relevant bits here:

User said:
I like the fact that you can change your stat build anytime. You can minus some stats to add it somewhere else which is cool and flexible.
User 2 said:
You have to reenact the same fight a million times. No tactics involved. No thinking required. No challenge whatsoever. Yet it's repeated in every room, room after room, often several times per room. And you cross the rooms back and forth several times, and the guards respawn each time.

The next game from the developer will use the same codebase as Wraithmind.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Enhanced Edition in development:

The first trailer for Wraithmind Reborn: Part One. Wraithmind Reborn is a remastered and improved version of Wraithmind which was released at the end of 2020. The remastered game will include: Improved graphics, a new inventory system with new items, new characters, an improved story with new events and locations, and more!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Just noticed this was on sale and: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/739820/view/3693558294638705007

Announcing Wraithmind Reborn
Improved graphics, new levels, and exciting gameplay features coming with Wraithmind Reborn

Hello everyone,

We are thrilled to announce that we are working on a new and improved version of our game, called Wraithmind Reborn!

Wraithmind Reborn will feature many changes and improvements, including new levels, enhanced graphics, and additional gameplay features. We believe that these changes will lead to a much better game, and we can't wait to share them with you.

We are also happy to announce that a demo of Wraithmind Reborn will be released in a few months, giving you a sneak peek of what's to come. Shortly after the demo is released, we will be delisting the original game from Steam to focus on Wraithmind Reborn.

We want to clarify that anyone who already purchased the original game will still be able to play it even after it's delisted. You will be able to continue playing the original game as usual.

We will be sharing more information about Wraithmind Reborn in the coming weeks, so stay tuned for updates. Thank you for your continued support, and we can't wait for you to experience the new and improved version of our game!

Sincerely,

TEKO Games

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

From August: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/739820/view/3665420944474235565

Change of plans and preview of things to come
Hello everyone,

A few months back, we revealed our work on a remastered version of Wraithmind and shared our intention to delist the original game once the remastered demo was ready. However, as development of the remastered version has advanced, we've come to realize that the project is much more extensive than our initial estimates.

Consequently, we've chosen to rethink our plan to delist the original game. Instead, we'll be rolling out updates to Wraithmind that incorporate the enhancements originally intended for the remastered edition.

We understand that this change of direction might feel sudden and potentially perplexing. We apologize for any confusion stemming from this adjustment to our plans.

That said, we're actively working on updates for Wraithmind that encompass many of the improvements initially planned for the remastered edition. The first update is already in the works and is set to be released in the coming weeks.

Here's a preview of some of the upcoming updates we're crafting and have in the pipeline:
  • Version 1.4 - Enhancements to the game's camera and graphics, alongside bug fixes.
  • Version 1.5 - Rebalancing of difficulty in the later parts of the game and improvements to the progression system.
  • Version 2.0 - Introduction of new enemies throughout the game, coupled with enhancements to the overall in-game events.
After Version 2.0, we are planning other changes such as adding new optional dungeons, introducing additional characters to enhance the story, and expanding the narrative with new prologue and epilogue chapters.

Thank you for your understanding and continuous support.

Sincerely,

TEKO Games

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom