Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Do I have any chance against the shadow demon with a 5-member lvl 4 party? Paladindu, Spidergirl, Camellia, Ember and a Human White Male Wizard?

Also, I've rested twice so far, 9 hours each time. How much time do I have until the demons attack the tavern?
Did you get the talking weapon? If you did you can kill it but if not GL.
Sorry, but for that trick I need to get the gay tiefling out of jail, and I'm afraid the sword may double up as his girlfriend. I don't know if I should get involved.

Perkel

Arcane
Ok P:WOTR seems to have the most retarded companions from all crpgs.

Literally take Imoen or Aerie and copy paste them times amount of companions in this shit. I just recruited shitty brat and fucking meme of "science chick".

Like what the fuck. Who wrote this shit ?

why low dex, fighters armor training basically asks for some
why low int, you don't even have a horse advisor unlike previous bro

oh ur 2 handed hm, what a weird non-geralt

Because mutation warrior doesn't have armor training.Geraldo fights with two handed sword he ain't fag duelist.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Do I have any chance against the shadow demon with a 5-member lvl 4 party? Paladindu, Spidergirl, Camellia, Ember and a Human White Male Wizard?

Also, I've rested twice so far, 9 hours each time. How much time do I have until the demons attack the tavern?
Sorry, but for that trick I need to get the gay tiefling out of jail, and I'm afraid the sword may double up as his girlfriend. I don't know if I should get involved.
It’s either that or skip the shadow demon and the awesome loot.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath

Literally take Imoen or Aerie and copy paste them times amount of companions in this shit. I just recruited shitty brat and fucking meme of "science chick".

Paizo? It depends on which companion you are talking about. Seelah, Lann, and spiderlady are Paizo. Anevia and Irabeth too. Or more specifically, Amber Scott. Nenio is an abomination Owlcat concocted after the kitsune won the poll (something I'm still not over, I want my ratfolk druid, damn it :argh:).

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I just gagged a bit,still have vomit taste in me mouth.

xcTZvS2.png

AwesomeButton

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

Because mutation warrior doesn't have armor training.Geraldo fights with two handed sword he ain't fag duelist.
Ah, you should have sent her off directly. It's like a character from another game. I don't know what they were thinking.

Ok the more i play the more i see.

1. white-whiteish skin is literally on second page dead last
2. everything is written as if default is wahman
3. almost all party members are all wahmen
4. and now i am out of dungeon and two lesbos meet each other.
5. negro paladin companion
6. by default in char maker you are wahman

Coincidence ?

:prosper:

I was going to say "stay strong, it gets better after the tutorial"

Kem0sabe

Arcane
How do you recruit units for your army?

I just reached the overworld map after the first chapter and I have two armies. I recruit a general for one of them by clicking on the "i" button on the bottom of the screen, but despite what the tutorial says, there is nothing there that allows me to recruit new units or reinforce from losses.

Also another question, where can you start building your city? I also see no city management screen.
I don't think you can recruit straight from beginning, you have to do some basic battles and then the tutorial will prompt you to recruit, then afterwards you'll be able to recruit once a week (the recruits will respawn once a week).

I could recruit before the first battle. You can also pay Irabeth 7500 for some extra troops, but dunno what those are.

Where can you recruit the troops?

Dont see any buttons for it

EDIT: nevermind, found it... dumbfuck that i am :D

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Nice now they’ve got traps with the device on the other side where you have to walk thru the mobs or Dimension Door to get to them.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

Ah, you should have sent her off directly. It's like a character from another game. I don't know what they were thinking.

Ok the more i play the more i see.

1. white-whiteish skin is literally on second page dead last
2. everything is written as if default is wahman
3. almost all party members are all wahmen
4. and now i am out of dungeon and two lesbos meet each other.
5. negro paladin companion
6. by default in char maker you are wahman

Coincidence ?

:prosper:

I was going to say "stay strong, it gets better after the tutorial"

They’re thinking they’d make fun of fucking love science retards but y’all are too retarded to get the joke. She literally tells an evil druid she hugs trees to try to suck up to him.

She’s hilarious.

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
This fucker don't care about walls at all. So tiresome.
gqOvfxI.png
I did that area without rests, I got to him with no spells, healing, etc Used the Special bolt and one shotted him, fuck that encounter:D

Reinhardt

Arcane

What shadow demon you are talking about?

Ezeekiel

Liturgist
huh. not a very good kit.
Geraldo fights with long sword, not 2 hander, in a dex built (longsword + slashing grace)
A longsword is a two-handed sword.
Like all two-handers (greatswords and 5 meter infantry pikes included) you can also use it with one hand, even if that's not optimal.

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here

Go explore the market place again. There’s a house with a basement (you have to rotate the camera) and go downstairs, then good luck killing it.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I find Amber surprisingly interesting and not annoying. Did Chris write her?
I kinda doubt he wrote anyone directly. And if he was involved writing in the game wouldn't be so badly edited.
I want to double triple ++ that. I read my share of Russian fanfiction, and I can attest that half of the success of a fanfic is editing, or the work of a "beta". Probably most of the complaints directed at writing in WotR are actually about editors and not the writing itself.

Reinhardt

Arcane

Go explore the market place again. There’s a house with a basement (you have to rotate the camera) and go downstairs, then good luck killing it.
Oh, that one. What is so special about him? I gutted him like a fish in 3 rounds at level 3. Maybe early level 4 - don't remember.

AwesomeButton

Patron
They’re thinking they’d make fun of fucking love science retards but y’all are too retarded to get the joke. She literally tells an evil druid she hugs trees to try to suck up to him.

She’s hilarious.
Well, that's like "joke's on you, the writers were only pretending to be retarded". Too bad I'm not advanced in my hipsterdom so I could "ironically listen to retardation".

Saravan

Savant
Very nice, seems they fixed the launch crash due to error with Unityplayer.dll if you have a laptop with second monitor on while using fullscreen borderless window. I would previously have to unplug the HDMI cable every time before launch.

She’s hilarious.
Well, that's like "joke's on you, the writers were only pretended to be retarded". Too bad I'm not advanced in my hipsterdom so I could "ironically listen to retardation".

Just the standard Desiderius cope.

Vatnik Wumao

She’s hilarious.
Well, that's like "joke's on you, the writers were only pretended to be retarded". Too bad I'm not advanced in my hipsterdom so I could "ironically listen to retardation".
I wonder if Desiderius likes Rick and Morty.
iu

Ezeekiel

Liturgist
huh. not a very good kit.
Geraldo fights with long sword, not 2 hander, in a dex built (longsword + slashing grace)
A longsword is a two-handed sword.
Like all two-handers (greatswords and 5 meter infantry pikes included) you can also use it with one hand, even if that's not optimal.

Based on your rating I'm guessing you were thinking of how Pathfinder considers longswords one-handed weapons? I was talking about the real thing. My bad!
If Perkel wanted to do Geralt in DND/pathfinder, he'd have to use a Greatsword (as he does) to make things fit because of the ruleset.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom