Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RTwP vs. Turn-Based: it's decided.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
zqis0GH.png

It's over.

Generic-Giant-Spider

I hope one day Jenkem forgets he has Listerine in his mouth and accidentally swallows it.

Axecack

Literate
Have you considered that having it toggleable is the best of both worlds?
Turn based for the fights that matter, RTWP for your typical wolf encounters.
It requires a bit more effort on the developers's part but it makes for a far superior product.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Both turn-based and real-time combat systems are far superior to Real-Time-with-Pause combat, which was a primary source of decline in CRPGs. :M

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It requires a bit more effort on the developers's part but it makes for a far superior product.

The best is to not have your typical trash encounters at all!

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth

The best is to not have your typical trash encounters at all!

pozfinder fans have told me that typical trash encounters is ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''content''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom