Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
My favorite episode of any TV show.

Freakin' Ralphie.

Last edited:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
PG5ff4vz.jpeg

Out of morbid curiosity, I went and checked. It's real, and it IS that long:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
6 September 2021

Focus Home Interactive launches its commercial brand: Focus Entertainment

Focus Home Interactive is one of Europe’s leading video game publishers and developers, uniting talents throughout the creative process, from development to commercialization.

The acquisition of studios such as Deck13 Interactive, StreumOn Studio, and more recently, Dotemu and its label The Arcade Crew, demonstrate Focus' desire to integrate talents and studios with singular visions in our strong and ambitious Group, to promote value creation, anticipate new trends, and unique gameplay.

From now on, the Focus Entertainment brand covers all of Focus' activities, with the term Entertainment being representative of the desire to diversify its games, products, services and revenue streams. Entertainment also emphasizes the ambition to offer players around the world unique experiences, supported by an editorial policy that stands out thanks to innovative concepts, inventive gameplay and original worlds that transcend the boundaries of video games.

DOWNLOAD THE PRESS KIT

Logos & press kit

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
So you could sell your online time and save that cash to buy good games. This is a major win for Chinese CRPG fans
El32hwy.png

China just instituted new rules governing how long minors can spend gaming. Anyone under 16 can only spend three hours per week playing video games and only play games on the weekend or state holidays. That’s just one hour to play on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, which seems like a woefully inadequate amount.

But where there’s a will, there’s a way. A new report from Kotaku reveals how kids are getting around these state-enforced gaming restrictions.

Sadly, you can forget about whatever image you might have had of underage hacker children sneaking their way into Call of Duty Mobile through nothing but grit and ingenuity. Kids aren’t hacking their way into more gaming hours--they’re just buying them.

China’s official state paper, the People’s Daily, reported Tencent was forced to sue over 20 e-commerce sites last weekend as listings started popping up for minors to rent gaming accounts. These accounts would start at roughly $5 for two hours use, and were mostly for the popular MOBA, Honor of Kings.

Many of these accounts were from adults looking to make a quick buck. Adults have no restrictions on their gaming, so they can sell their unused accounts for a few hours' worth of game time. This obviously has a few problems as it’s both illegal and against most game’s terms of service, where account swapping is generally frowned upon. Plus, you might make some money, but there’s no telling what mayhem a kid will get up to on your account.

There’s also the problem of Tencent’s new facial recognition program, Midnight Patrol. Enacted last summer to enforce slightly less stringent gaming limits, Midnight Patrol will randomly require some users to scan their faces between 10 PM and 8 AM. If the user doesn’t comply, they’re automatically considered to be a minor and kicked out of whatever game they’re playing.

fork

I don't get this thread.

While it's titled "best thread ever", approximately two thirds of the posts reinforce my opinion (and wish to witness the event) that mankind should be eradicated sooner rather than later. Am I missing something?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom