Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
It would be less buggy.

How many bugs did you encountered? I managed to finish the game and only encountered 3 major bugs. The exit icon not displaying in ch 2, the game crashing in Arueshalaes dream and my portrait disappearing in end game.

How many bugs did you encountered? Because even youtubers aren't considering this game buggy. This youtuber considered the beta buggy and not ready for release and now, changed his mind.

Do you think it'd be worth the game being even more buggy and having worse writing if they added a vampire lord mythic path?

Way better. I would pau US$100,00 for a DLC which includes it if is great as lich MP. Instead of undead, you could use shadows with a unique mechanic of being weak during daylight. That would be amazing. Instead of focused in necromancy, focused in conjuration and illusion, some swarm of bats abilities, dominate people in dialogs, that would be so awesome.

Again, I find it ironic that all the people who backed the beta are so willing to call the start of the game awful when they've had access to it for a long time now and were singing the game's praises for months.

I din't backed the game. I only played the beta thanks to a friend of mine.

And people who was praising the game, anyone mentioned writing? No, people mentioned all cool amazing stuff which you can do. Kingmaker was already amazing in character building. This games is even better.

Are you people enjoying so far? xD

I dont like to read threads from games I'm currently playing, but I'm curious about your impressions so far.

I loved it so much. Honestly, I think that I will pick my ch 2 save ,respec and try to complete the game on hard now. Azata water elementalist. The problem is that even bellow hard, the end game was insane with spells that dishes hundreds of points of damage while heal my undeads(Negative eruption).

Shadenuat

Arcane
She is written by Thainen, you know, the one who also desired to put in a transwomen dwarf back in KM. Source: Pre-launch Ask Me Anything on Owlcat reddit
I guess people can find some common ground for once in this culture war debacle.
well most of good companions in bio were made by Gaider, for example :shitposting:

Takamori

Learned
Did the storyteller disappear for you all in your gameplay? I don't see that fucker since I left the first city.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Kits was very popular in old school RP because it brings diversity and more originality.
*were.
SkM34Q.gif

stop staining you skeletal hands Viktor. No respect for people of Nocturnal Sea.

Gradenmayer

Learned
Oh, no! Our plan is slowly being unraveled! Making (allegedly) good RPGs with the sole purpose of turning people gay. I knew it was too risky, I told them!
At least you already admit you being a faggot.
so this is the post that clued you in

not the ones where lacrymas is like 'yes i fuck multiple men and women and have a boyfriend whom i also have gay sex with'?
I guess that fanta, for personal reasons, doesn't equate "having sex with men" with "being homosexual". We can only imagine what his agenda might really be.
Basically this.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
End result of fucking around with char building and theorycrafting. I wanted a bow char, and I made myself one.
Mutagen Fighter 20 with Trickster 10. No magical items apart from a simple Composite Longbow. So during actual play it'd have bigger numbers.
All selfbuffs from having access to Wizard 20 spell-book. Have a ton of spell slots too, due to Abundant Casting mythic feats.
A 19-20 bow would get me 13-20 crit range (so 45% crit chance before confirmation). Also has 5d6 Sneak Attack.
-9 AB due to size and Deadly Aim.

A melee reach weapon like the one with 18-20 range would be better, but meh

dNrqxW3.jpg

The character system is quite fun to tinker with, too bad about the game that comes with it...

Yeah too bad.

Darkness.jpg

You're over half-way there. Keep at it!

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
How many bugs did you encountered? I managed to finish the game and only encountered 3 major bugs. The exit icon not displaying in ch 2, the game crashing in Arueshalaes dream and my portrait disappearing in end game.
AOE's are bugged. Pathfinding (heh) is bugged. Character fell through the floor. Other stuff probably. Others have stated bugs they've encountered already and I said the one about the lich path the devs admitted to, so it's not like I'm making it up.
Because even youtubers aren't considering this game buggy.
Cool. I guess we can just ignore our own eyes and ears then. :roll:
Way better. I would pau US$100,00 for a DLC which includes it if is great as lich MP. Instead of undead, you could use shadows with a unique mechanic of being weak during daylight. That would be amazing. Instead of focused in necromancy, focused in conjuration and illusion, some swarm of bats abilities, dominate people in dialogs, that would be so awesome.
Ok...
And people who was praising the game, anyone mentioned writing? No, people mentioned all cool amazing stuff which you can do. Kingmaker was already amazing in character building. This games is even better.
If you say so. But again, it doesn't matter much to me how great character builds can be if the game sucks. I can build any character I like in PnP already, and if all I'm going to enjoy in a game is creating a character, I'm not sure how that's supposed to be worth $50.

Ghulgothas

Arcane
When is Camellia's personal quest meant to start? I feel like I'm at the tail-end of Chapter III and I've yet to see any sign of it yet, has me a bit worried because
I'm set on her being the sacrifice for achieving true Lichdom.
and I don't want to progress too far unless I'm certain.

purupuru

Learned
how do you use Camelia properly
She's my tank. Pick iceplant, and the scroll merchant in Defender's Heart has a ring that gives +AC for anyone with iceplant. I also gave her the one mithral chain shirt you can get early. Also Evil Eye turned out to be pretty useful.

GrainWetski

Arcane
Decided to restart as a Chaotic Evil 2h Spelleater, but now I'm stuck at Grey Garrison. The Half-Orc dyke doesn't have the dialogue option to start it and I can't go there directly since it just tells me to go talk to Irabeth. I did absolutely everything there is to do before the Garrison so I can't really test anything to fix it beyond resting and it's not helping.

Guess I'll have to start over yet again.

Tao

Savant
Why i cant put animate dead in my favorite school slot as a cruomancer?

Gradenmayer

Learned
Whoever designed this crusade mode is tube-breathing retard. I play as lich and it keeps shitting armies out after any ally dies! You cannot scroll through the army list. Clicking the figures sometimes tries to move current army to them instead of selecting them like I want. You can't just destroy armies with 1 unit or put them in the city. Year long loading screens between each fight.

If you gonna rip-off Homm just rip it off entirely! Holy shit this crusade is smelly, rotting garbage, I am disabling this trash once and for all.
:argh::argh::argh:

Desiderius

Patron
how do you use Camelia properly
She's my tank. Pick iceplant, and the scroll merchant in Defender's Heart has a ring that gives +AC for anyone with iceplant. I also gave her the one mithral chain shirt you can get early. Also Evil Eye turned out to be pretty useful.

She has a hex (Hampering Hex) specific to her Spirit that's like Evil Eye except non-mind affecting so you can use it on a lot more things.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Why i cant put animate dead in my favorite school slot as a cruomancer?

The spell which you get from wizard spellbook, you can. The spell which you get from lich spellbook, you can't.

Whoever designed this crusade mode is tube-breathing retard. I play as lich and it keeps shitting armies out after any ally dies! You cannot scroll through the army list. Clicking the figures sometimes tries to move current army to them instead of selecting them like I want. You can't just destroy armies with 1 unit or put them in the city. Year long loading screens between each fight.

If you gonna rip-off Homm just rip it off entirely! Holy shit this crusade is smelly, rotting garbage, I am disabling this trash once and for all.
:argh::argh::argh:

I turned off in ch 5 by a reason. Too boring. I don't recommend turning off it in ch 3 since it can bug teh zigguratt building.

Cool. I guess we can just ignore our own eyes and ears then. :roll:

No, I saw bugs, but is not as if the game is unplayable.

BTW, here is a playtrougth of the game following a build very similar to my build.

Tao

Savant
The spell which you get from wizard spellbook, you can. The spell which you get from lich spellbook, you can't.

It is my normal level 5 as a cruoromancer. Not lich or other mythic yet

Last edited:

Shadenuat

Arcane
I'm giving it 3-6 months, but then if after 2 years cats suddenly decide "hey, we're remastering whole crusade system using HoMM 5 engine!" I won't be surprised and be very butthurt.

the minigame and driving around map without muh teleport circles was the biggest pain I suffered through in beta, and I am not going through it again unless they fix this garbage.

Desiderius

Patron
I'm giving it 3-6 months, but then if after 2 years cats suddenly decide "hey, we're remastering whole crusade system using HoMM 5 engine!" I won't be surprised and be very butthurt.

the minigame and driving around map without muh teleport circles was the biggest pain I suffered through in beta, and I am not going through it again unless they fix this garbage.

If you choose destination army goes superfast now. Everything much smoother.

Shadenuat

Arcane
So I respec from dhampir to human and my char still gets damaged by healing spells.
Viktor curse for betrayal.
Stick to your decisions like a progamer.
Good roleplaying option, make up a story in your mind how you were changed but still suffer from curse, tell it to female companions who will be like "ara ara, so sad, quickly, romance me".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom