Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Shadenuat

Arcane
Pretty sure the Ice Qweens that have the Southern Hemisphere on lolkdown are LAWFL Evil as well...

See also Narnia Witch, etc...
here you almost made me consider a male character with previous post, but fine whatever!

Israfael

Arcane
In some ways RT with pause triggers (a-la SPM in Brigade E5) is vastly superior to anything turn-based, but I'm a simulationist guy so I'm obviously biased here.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Folks if you want to play an Illusionist why not try the Gnome unique archetype? Also don’t sleep on Blinding Ray.

Thass is so last game. I mean I know it might be bugged so maybe hold off for awhile but I’m trying not to duplicate any of the new classes I want to try.
Eh I had enough of Thass, Phantasmal... eww, Arcanist... well at least it's not a Sorcerer.

I also wanted to stick a dogi halfling somewhere dammit.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Swarms dealt damage each time they touched a unit instead of once per round - fixed

Monitor lizard animal companion was moving backwards - fixed

Jackpot

Learned
How soon should I be doing the genre shift sci-fi dungeon?
I'm in Chapter 3 and just just tracked down the dragon, saw it on the map and figured I should check it out while I'm nearby.
That first fight was pretty difficult, but the enemies seem to be level 12, same as me.

Rieser

Scholar
How do you deal with hordes of ghouls in the crusade fights? Since they can stun lock your troops with constant paralyzing attacks. Spellcasting general to kill them?

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Confess!!

LSfOmii.png

melYnM3.png

Azata Inquisitor of Desna is going to be lit. You even get Challenge Evil!

Did you or did you not harsh my mellow, Mr. Hand?

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Oh you get the Enhancement bonus from background if you choose a Proficiency you already have. For Armor it gives you -1 Skill Penalty, and for Class Skill you get +1 Competence I think.

Fredward

Scholar
Games like trigger my altitis so bad. I've been playing for days and still haven't gotten to Drezen. I'm sure my new overwhelming sorcerer half-elf who'll have spell pen out the twat will be the one I finish though, r-right guys? :negative:

Anyway, anyone have a pic of what the full Trickster transformation looks like? Good aligned people in this game are dweebs and the evil people are stupid so I have to be neutral but I also don't like aeons because they're like intergalactic bureaucrats so that leaves me with trickster who I hope doesn't look stupid.

Also, what are the best features on a general? And is it worth having more than one active army?

Ghulgothas

Arcane
How do you deal with hordes of ghouls in the crusade fights? Since they can stun lock your troops with constant paralyzing attacks. Spellcasting general to kill them?
Spellcasting General, specifically one with that Solar Ray attack. Level up their magical damaging potential and they can effectively delete an enemy stack per cast.

Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy
I almost buy this but chosen the Encased instead, now when im reading about that whole Crusades flawed design im happy . As always i will choose to buy Pathfinder half a year after release when most annoying fuckups are repaired. Im little sad as i had great expectations for this one.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It is really shit,two bitches whine you bend the knee to whiny goddess,then you back track to places you got muh power three times and then you just get 20ish more level to level up at once,spend 30-50 minutes doing that repetitive shit. Also you lose your mythic skills and dialogue options. Some people were "sorry mate we became useless,we just munched on your god power now we are shit lol" and kind of twisted the quests they were involved. On the plus side i have like 800 hp 50 attack while dual wielding and 10d6 sneak attack,maybe more. Nearly all the feats too,at the end i was just clicking useless shit to move on faster.

Did anyone finish the game on legend??? Is there any pay off at the end or you just lose options ?

Damn that sounds disappointing, how can you bork this option so much
I am honestly drained by the game,don't know if i will push forward to finish it.

Thonius

Arcane
If you’re playing TB, play on hard you cuck because TB makes game easy. Core for RT.
Does it though? My impression is (especially after all the Baldurs Gate I played in the past) that RTWP system is way easier to abuse AI with. The only reason I can think of that this might be the case for someone is that somehow you get overwhelmed by all the stuff happening at the screen at the same time which frankly you can hit spacebar any time you want, as often as you need not to mention all autopause features.
Some fights ez on RTWP some on TB. With RT you can just roll over casters, while in TB if they rolled high innitative you're fucked.

Nikanuur

Arbiter
Patron
I dare not say all text is awsome but there is plenty to laugh about or to find the revelations in! How is that not good for the writing? Some of you here go drink a potion of youth and humor to cure yourselves. Someone infected you with the disease of bitterly overpickiness, but you are much better than that :hug:
----
Daeran conversations (the unsufferable prick of a filthy rich noble):
---
"You don't really like Crusaders, do you?"
"Quite the opposite. When I think about how many devoted heroes are willing to protect this world against the demonic threat, I feel so inspired! Inspired to continue indulging my vices while they fight to keep me safe."
---
"What do you think of our enemies?"
"Do you mean the demons themselves or their followers? The former deserve to be cleansed with heavenly fire for their unholy origins alone, and the latter for their idiocy."
I didn't pick him up for my party. My LE Necro does not like people like that. He would not enjoy hanging around corpses.
Neither did I. But are you sure about the necro stuff. I mean, we are talking about Daeran here. You don't even start to know him when you think you've understood him at least a bit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom