Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake from Saber Interactive

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
I hope they'll do something about the whole "waste a shitton of levels on a non-Jedi class while on Taris". I know in theory we don't need to take any, but to be honest the arena duels seem daunting without at least a few.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
f1b9d393f21c01e3853c8548d3e800dcd3e01fa19f90e6107d6cccfb2d5fecd3.jpg

Welp, that's that.

But does it have twatter pronouns?

Zanzoken

Arcane
Looks like AAA games are slowly going the route of Hollywood. They're incapable of producing anything new that's good, so instead they just rehash old franchises (with a large injection of poz, of course).

vibehunter

Learned
Of course it's gonna be shit. But just how shit? Can't wait to see.

It being a Sony game gives me a pretty good idea of what it'll look like.

Israfael

Arcane
Lightsabers?
Later in the game, I mean, when you start to level up as Jedi (especially if you change scoundrel for councillor or guardian who get much less skillpoints / perks). In any case I didn't convert any of my companions into Jedis as they did much more damage with the blaster pistols and went heavy shoota myself till the sand people or so.

Dodo1610

Arcane
Thankfully even in Disney Canon the character of Revan is male, so no "strong woman of colour" surprise awaits us.
Funny enough standard Revan in Kotor 2 (written by MCA) is actually a woman.
pPa7XU1.png

Besides there never was a Disney canon Revan only Bioware's self-contained Kotor canon and since EA isn't involved with this they can turn Revan into whatever they want.
I certainly won't buy it if they removed fem Revan.

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Well. At least she's thin and has long, normal-colored hair?

Codex Year of the Donut
I hope they'll do something about the whole "waste a shitton of levels on a non-Jedi class while on Taris". I know in theory we don't need to take any, but to be honest the arena duels seem daunting without at least a few.
Agreed, the idea of holding onto levelups until later(same deal with holding skillpoints/etc.,) is retarded.
:smug:

Wunderbar

Arcane
Interesting how the game is explicitly titled "Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Remake", and not just "Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic" like they usually do.

Ulysa

Scholar
Can't wait for fluid gender HK.
I wonder if they can stomach Bastila stupid fall, dude was she weak.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Can't wait to see how much Bastila is trannyfied.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom