Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Mortmal

Arcane
Ok, i'm joining people who thinks Blackwater is absolute shit. It's absolute shit.

Reminds me of Irovetti's palace, best to buff up and mindlessly a-move through the area.

If you can't do it that way it's a complete pain.
It certainly favor heavy buffed melee build , i cannot finish the game with a full caster.

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
Holy fucking shit, some of those dialogue screens. I thought this game is not POE2-tier bad when it comes to writing and voice acting, but I'm starting to seriously reconsider.

His Dudeness

Augur
So, stupid question:

How do I cast restoration spells during resting? I have a bunch of permanent negative levels and two characters with more than 10 restoration in between them, as well as the required diamond dust.

Chosing to cast healing spells only recovers HP.

Trash Player

Scholar
Meredoth , how did you manage deskari in chapter 5 ? He's immune to death, stat drain, pretty much immune to everything , one hit kill everything , minions are also compltelty usless on this as expected. Was there some plot hole or items to make this more manageable ?
Doesn't Exsanguinate do irresistible damage without SR? I think Victor just spammed Negative Eruption and called it a day, the joy of being a merged caster.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Not an issue if I’m not playing WIS-based. The INT one is whatever and if you’re Cleric or Shaman can’t afford to dump WIS in any case.

Well, I obviously wouldn't pick it if I was making a sorcerer or such, but for anything that doesn't require charisma it allows me to still have high persuade and dump charisma to rock levels (since dumping WIS is a bad bad idea).

Obv typo is obvious. Meant CHR.

Desiderius

Patron
So, stupid question:

How do I cast restoration spells during resting? I have a bunch of permanent negative levels and two characters with more than 10 restoration in between them, as well as the required diamond dust.

I think you need an area where party shows up. Can just use scroll in camp.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
Hi, please don't mind me:

15pVywk.png

Please continue

Mortmal

Arcane
Meredoth , how did you manage deskari in chapter 5 ? He's immune to death, stat drain, pretty much immune to everything , one hit kill everything , minions are also compltelty usless on this as expected. Was there some plot hole or items to make this more manageable ?
Doesn't Exsanguinate do irresistible damage without SR? I think Victor just spammed Negative Eruption and called it a day, the joy of being a merged caster.
I try but it's taking too long and barely dent it, negative eruptions same.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
So, stupid question:

Your best bet is to turn on the option that removes such conditions automatically.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
So, stupid question:

Eh eh eh, my dude. I see someone hasn't played Kingmaker.

Bold of you to assume that you can complete such a simple and obvious task in this game. Always keep in mind that in the first game we couldn't even dismiss our own spells.

Hi, please don't mind me:
Don't worry, nobody will.

Desiderius have you tried the Loremaster yet? It seems an amazing class and it opens up so many possibilities that, honestly, I don't even know where to start. Once you've tried it, I'm interested in what shenanigans you managed to pull off.

Desiderius

Patron
game peaked for me :shredder:

You know, I realized just now why I fucking hate Nenio.

She's Sheldon. She's written in the same hello-fellow-nerds tone. She's just as painfully unfunny. Even her human portrait looks like Sheldon.

That’s not how the hello fellow meme works. Sheldon is a nerd. Show is written by nerds for nerds.

So is Nenio. Sperg self-deprecation is 100-proof. Like everything else spergs do.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Learned
Oi, anyone know what determines if a spell can be turned into a potion?

Cos Lead Blades apparently cannot, which makes some sense, but neither can Aspect of the Falcon, which kinda doesn't.

ferratilis

Magister
https://twinfinite.net/2021/09/path...eous-pc-sales-hit-250000-after-a-single-week/
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous PC Sales Hit 250,000 After a Single Week

Owlcat Games’ newly released sequel Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is off to a flying start; the developer announced today that the game has already sold 250,000 copies on PC alone during its first week. Concurrent player numbers were apparently double those seen for the original game over Wrath of the Righteous’ opening weekend.

Creative director Alexander Mishulin said in a press release:

“For a long time, we’ve been working extremely hard on making Wrath of the Righteous everything we originally conceived at the start of development and even more after the phenomenal support during the Kickstarter campaign. We wanted this to be a landmark moment for CRPG fans, pushing the genre into new spaces, with mechanics that tried to give players an experience that brings the flexibility and freedom found in Tabletop adventures. We’re glad that players and critics are really feeling that we’ve given them that and even more. We truly are overwhelmed with the response”.

Owlcat also confirms its plan to remedy lingering issues with the game over the coming weeks with three separate patches, and more in the pipeline.

Ilya Salamatov, CEO of META, the publisher behind Wrath of the Righteous, added:

“This is truly a big moment, no doubts here. And it’s only the beginning! We’re determined to give players what they expect, and I’m genuinely blown away by the energy the Owlcat Team is putting into fixing the issues players are reporting. It’s really awesome to see! It goes without saying that we’re listening to the community incredibly closely, so please keep your feedback coming, as it’s invaluable to us.”

Owlcat teamed up with Creative Director at Paizo James Jacobs to create a video that dives into the background lore of Wrath of the Righteous – to help ease some players into the Pathfinder setting overall, and give a bit more insight into the Worldwound itself.

Mortmal

Arcane
I try but it's taking too long and barely dent it, negative eruptions same.
Hmm, how about giving everyone Last Stand? I am just giving random shitty idea at this point. Mind share your party?
Party is thasilonian wizard mythic path lich, regill, kestoglyr, delamere, kamelia , wenduag. At this point you cannot go out the zone and change aprty nor respec without redoing it all . Regill and kestogllyr have last stand of course.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Ok, i'm joining people who thinks Blackwater is absolute shit. It's absolute shit.
:smug:
That place is an entry way for the late game. Later most of the enemies are similar in design,except that they are too big and obscure most of the screen. The attribute bloat makes everyone immune to everything,it is pretty shit. When you get to the flesh market,you should try to attack the floating ball of meat in the centre,first thing. You should experience a true butthurt :).

Parabalus

Arcane

Reminds me of Irovetti's palace, best to buff up and mindlessly a-move through the area.

I have exactly 1 2h adamantine weapon - glaive, which can't be used by LG characters. Now guess what is my character alignment?

You can use CdG to kill them, or give it to a companion.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

:deathclaw:
Irovetti place was very easy lol,nothing in comparison. Here is about cheap hard fights that you have out cheap them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom