Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Ok, i'm joining people who thinks Blackwater is absolute shit. It's absolute shit.

Reminds me of Irovetti's palace, best to buff up and mindlessly a-move through the area.

If you can't do it that way it's a complete pain.
I have exactly 1 2h adamantine weapon - glaive, which can't be used by LG characters. Now guess what is my character alignment?

You can use CdG to kill them, or give it to a companion.
Just use chain lightning from nenio or ember or the oracle dude.

Parabalus

Arcane
Ok, i'm joining people who thinks Blackwater is absolute shit. It's absolute shit.

Reminds me of Irovetti's palace, best to buff up and mindlessly a-move through the area.

:deathclaw:
Irovetti place was very easy lol,nothing in comparison. Here is about cheap hard fights that you have out cheap them.

Found Blackwater much easier, but I came after M4.

Did you manage to make the circlet, on the machine before the boss?

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
:smug:
That place is an entry way for the late game. Later most of the enemies are similar in design,except that they are too big and obscure most of the screen. The attribute bloat makes everyone immune to everything,it is pretty shit. When you get to the flesh market,you should try to attack the floating ball of meat in the centre,first thing. You should experience a true butthurt :).

I told you right away and you can notice this shit by the end of Act 1: Owlcat encounter design hasn't improved at all. It's still shit intended to fuck over the player, not actually engage them. Russians can't help but make everyone else as miserable as they are.

Delterius

Arcane

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Oi, anyone know what determines if a spell can be turned into a potion?

Cos Lead Blades apparently cannot, which makes some sense, but neither can Aspect of the Falcon, which kinda doesn't.

If it’s useful then you can’t.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
View attachment 20829
what the hell is happening

I prefer bacon ipsum for my placeholder text.

Bacon ipsum dolor amet spare ribs drumstick tongue jerky tenderloin salami. Tenderloin bacon prosciutto ribeye swine. Pork belly beef ribs brisket hamburger, chicken salami swine venison burgdoggen. Kielbasa prosciutto tail pork loin short ribs leberkas ball tip meatloaf flank meatball. Ham biltong brisket alcatra cupim short loin pig tongue jowl.

Bresaola shank turkey ball tip. Prosciutto turkey porchetta venison doner filet mignon short loin kevin ham swine ribeye pork chop. Beef ribs sausage chislic jowl frankfurter pastrami. Tri-tip turducken cupim, shankle brisket pork loin kielbasa turkey ribeye. Boudin pork loin hamburger meatloaf meatball, capicola beef t-bone pork chop burgdoggen. Brisket prosciutto buffalo short ribs spare ribs pig.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
So, stupid question:

How do I cast restoration spells during resting? I have a bunch of permanent negative levels and two characters with more than 10 restoration in between them, as well as the required diamond dust.

Chosing to cast healing spells only recovers HP.
Eh eh eh, my dude. I see someone hasn't played Kingmaker.

Bold of you to assume that you can complete such a simple and obvious task in this game. Always keep in mind that in the first game we couldn't even dismiss our own spells.

Hi, please don't mind me:
Don't worry, nobody will.

Desiderius have you tried the Loremaster yet? It seems an amazing class and it opens up so many possibilities that, honestly, I don't even know where to start. Once you've tried it, I'm interested in what shenanigans you managed to pull off.

Just found last night. Most obvious is finally getting Natural Spell. Precise for Rays w/o PB also very welcome.

Arcane Armor Mastery, etc. obv if you design around will be pretty good.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
View attachment 20829
what the hell is happening

Take a photo of your monitor again and I will find you and shit down your neck. This isn't Reddit.
It just shows how dumbed down the modern generation is when they don't know about the print screen button. :negative:
I actually could but then I have to go edit it and make it small, was feeling lazy so did it by phone. Already reloaded so corrupted is gone

Orud

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Windows button + print screen if you're not using Steam. It automatically saves your screenshot to a screenshot folder in your user's 'pictures' directory.

Last edited:

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Also me and my dads game both got corrupted. First time happening after this patch and lots of random bugs

only owlcat can release a patch and break their game even more

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

:deathclaw:
Irovetti place was very easy lol,nothing in comparison. Here is about cheap hard fights that you have out cheap them.

Found Blackwater much easier, but I came after M4.

Did you manage to make the circlet, on the machine before the boss?
Don't know,i remember that the boss was pretty easy to rape,unlike the rest of the enemy.

That place is an entry way for the late game. Later most of the enemies are similar in design,except that they are too big and obscure most of the screen. The attribute bloat makes everyone immune to everything,it is pretty shit. When you get to the flesh market,you should try to attack the floating ball of meat in the centre,first thing. You should experience a true butthurt :).

I told you right away and you can notice this shit by the end of Act 1: Owlcat encounter design hasn't improved at all. It's still shit intended to fuck over the player, not actually engage them. Russians can't help but make everyone else as miserable as they are.
I agree,it is not very good design to just bloat the enemy stats and give them retarded abilities like immunity and chain stuns. Many fights are very cheap because of it. But at least you get fluent difficulty options that you could just lower the enemy stats during a fight. The problem is that you can't make your heroes up to the enemy level in state of power. The feats are just too weak,they give you like +1 armour or damage or some such shit,same goes for the mythic ones too. There is no way you could catch up to your enemies. Every fight is all about ganging up on the enemy and killing it fast.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Learned
If it’s useful then you can’t.

Realistic.

Sheldon is a nerd. Show is written by nerds for nerds.

Sheldon is what a normie network screenwriter thinks a normie network viewer thinks a nerd should act like.

It's not the most obvious hello-fellow case, but arguably the most damaging, given how many normies it convinced to try and subsequently castrate various forms of nerd entertainment.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
You are laughing,but it looks like this :

4ldb7Iu.png

Good luck finding out what is happening and who is raping who.

PS:Me dude misses regularly with like +50 attack lol.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Also me and my dads game both got corrupted. First time happening after this patch and lots of random bugs

only owlcat can release a patch and break their game even more
Good,i am not the only one that got fucked without lubrication! Now go play encased,it is great game.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
The timeline in the game makes no fucking sense. You're on a desperate mission to rescue someone yet you can rest for 2 days in the middle of the dungeon no problem - HAVE TO, in fact, because they're designed to drain even the most conservative party of resources.

Reinhardt

Arcane

I have exactly 1 2h adamantine weapon - glaive, which can't be used by LG characters. Now guess what is my character alignment?

You can use CdG to kill them, or give it to a companion.
Just use chain lightning from nenio or ember or the oracle dude.
Cyberdemons don't care about lightning it seams. For some reason it doesn't strip their regen in my game. Cyberhumans - yes, cyberdemons - no. So i gave glaive to succubus and she walks behing and finish downed demons.

Trash Player

Scholar
I try but it's taking too long and barely dent it, negative eruptions same.
Hmm, how about giving everyone Last Stand? I am just giving random shitty idea at this point. Mind share your party?
Party is thasilonian wizard mythic path lich, regill, kestoglyr, delamere, kamelia , wenduag. At this point you cannot go out the zone and change aprty nor respec without redoing it all . Regill and kestogllyr have last stand of course.
Can Camellia cast Creeping Doom? Or D has some sort of counter measures against it?

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Demons possess a particular suite of traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry) as summarized here.

• Immunity to electricity and poison.
  • Resistance to acid 10, cold 10, and fire 10.

Ascendant Element is a must with resistances like this.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
The timeline in the game makes no fucking sense. You're on a desperate mission to rescue someone yet you can rest for 2 days in the middle of the dungeon no problem - HAVE TO, in fact, because they're designed to drain even the most conservative party of resources.
Yeah,at some point i just activated the rest after fight in the cheap tricks mod and when nukelear on the demons. It is a lot more fun now. You lose nothing from the game,only stop wasting time on pointless rest animations.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Someone explain how to progress this quest(bugged?). Act 3, woljif quest
I ran into a camp where they're trying to sacrifice a guy and woljif is leading them. I can't talk to woljif, talking to cultists only leads to options to kill them (doesn't do anything) and leaving the area fails the quest. Did I run into a big or am I just missing something?

Parabalus

Arcane
There are "Astrologers have announced the week of the X" events, not bad.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom