Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Vatnik Wumao
Now I'm feeling demoralized about finishing the game if that's what I have to look forward to.

By the way, what's the reward for taking Drezen ASAP? I don't like stressing myself out and would rather prefer to go zone-by-zone until I get to take Drezen.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
ALSO LEGEND PATH IS MEGA BORING AND NOTHING COMES OUT OF IT,SOME MUH I AM IMPRESSED GARBAGE FROM RETARDED ENEMIES! COULDN'T EVEN PERMA KILL A SINGLE DEMON LORD!

:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

EVERYONE GOT BETTER ENDING THAN ME,EVEN THE DEMON BITCH QUEEN GOT IT!

So basically
Trickster path: Kinda broken, lulrandum
Lich path: Broken
Legendary hero: Literally nothing

Good fucking job Owlniggers.
The only decent path is the angel one,but that is also fucked because how boring the game ending is. It is amazingly bad writing,absolutely nothing epic in it. It would have been EPIC if you could perma kill at least two demon lords and become a legend. Also a legend should have been able to become a fucking god lol. Also the game ignored your romance and just make both of you some lone losers at the end lol,even if there was a dialogue about living together and getting kids and shit lol.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Now I'm feeling demoralized about finishing the game if that's what I have to look forward to.

By the way, what's the reward for taking Drezen ASAP? I don't like stressing myself out and would rather prefer to go zone-by-zone until I get to take Drezen.
Finish chapter 4 and drop it lol,it is the high point of the game and everything after it is retarded shit.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
How the fuck you fags are finishing the game so fast, skipping all dialogues?
:hmmm:

Nigga i just wasted 6 hours replaying chapter 5 because the game fucked me over 30 minutes before the ending with its stupid bugs. So i am mega pissed about this whole shit. Learn to play at a decent pace,old fart.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm telling you: The Plan TM. 9 paths, Chapters 1 to 3. Wait for Owlcat to debug. Beat the game 9 times.

10th time you save it for Trickster, where you know what's going to happen, and you make the best decisions to troll everyone.

Join the The Plan.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

A couple Cloaks of Resistance +3 is what I got but I took my time. Time pressure runs the other way in this one. All you need to do is keep up Morale.

Rank ups don’t eat your time. Makes the Crusade Management much more fun because you’ve got plenty of time to adventure and explore and rest.

DeepOcean

Arcane
What is the problem with power gaming? Is there any reason to play this thing if it isnt to power game the shit out of it? The first motherfucker that comes talking of "roleplaying" on a game that has a furry in it and half the cast talk like californian girls, I will throw a virtual shoe on his head.

Unwanted

CancerUnlimited

Unwanted
The old turnbased mod for Kingmaker even did it better.
Exactly my thoughts. When a modder is making a better job than the developer, then there is something wrong going on.

Half of the spells and effects are inconsistent as to whether or not they work.
Try using burning hand in tight places. I keep hitting my teammates even though the interface shows me that it shouldn't be that way. Infuriating.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Can't say I'm not enjoying this shitshow unfolding and reading about people coming to the exact same realizations I did a few days ago. Happens even in the Steam forums. People are slowly figuring out how bad the encounter design is. :smug:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
The sad part is that it will be kodex goty. Fuck,we have a lot poser faggots in here.

You'd think the people that went full autismo during the beta might have warned us about the shoddy quality but here we are.
It is weird that there was not a single negative comment about how shit the game was from all the EA retards. Those people should be banned for sure.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

Took 5 hrs to get it down, I hope these 39 xp are worth it :smug:

You’re there for the loot boss. You’ll appreciate it when Lann is owning fools with Swift Action Cold Ice Strikage.

frajaq

Erudite

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom