Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Im so mad with this bullshit in abbys city everytime i want platform to move i need to save and reload the game this shit waste so much time did i miss something? can you trigger those platform or what if i just stand there shit won't move at all
:hmmm:

Nigga just move the camera around. The moving shit is based on the camera rotations.

Sunri

Liturgist
Why did they make the only well written character a manlet? It's comical and ruins the immersion, all this writing presenting him seriously as a strong and feared hellknight, but dude is smaller than a child, literally a random housewife could probably hold him at arm's length and laugh while he autistically screeches about upholding the law. At least Jubilost in Kingmaker was an alchemist, doesn't matter if you're a manlet when you throw nukes at people, but hobbit hellknight is just retarded concept.

It would be best if garbage immersion breaking manlet races like gnomes and dwarves were purged from all fantasy, but if you have to have them, at least make them something that makes sense, like gnomes as illusionists/alchemists, and dwarves as slaves working in mines.
I don't think he is best character not only he is one dimensional and boring after some time but he also makes stupid borderline autistic decision and coments

Most of best characters in games are one dimensional, this is best kind of writing because it's realistic and makes them feel independent, which immediately sets them above usual RPG style of companions having teenage-drama-style internal conflicts that exist purely for power fantasy aspect of player being able to completely shift their character into whathever he wants, by choosing 3 different dialogue options.
Dunno take Lan for example hes still quite young so you can influence his behaviour same succubus lady that has internal turmoil

Sunri

Liturgist
Im so mad with this bullshit in abbys city everytime i want platform to move i need to save and reload the game this shit waste so much time did i miss something? can you trigger those platform or what if i just stand there shit won't move at all
:hmmm:

Nigga just move the camera around. The moving shit is based on the camera rotations.
thanks for the tip nigga sadly i already finished this part of the game and lost my mind :dead:

Reinhardt

Arcane
Why did they make the only well written character a manlet? It's comical and ruins the immersion, all this writing presenting him seriously as a strong and feared hellknight, but dude is smaller than a child, literally a random housewife could probably hold him at arm's length and laugh while he autistically screeches about upholding the law. At least Jubilost in Kingmaker was an alchemist, doesn't matter if you're a manlet when you throw nukes at people, but hobbit hellknight is just retarded concept.

It would be best if garbage immersion breaking manlet races like gnomes and dwarves were purged from all fantasy, but if you have to have them, at least make them something that makes sense, like gnomes as illusionists/alchemists, and dwarves as slaves working in mines.
Victor, wrong acc.

Mortmal

Arcane
What is the problem with power gaming? Is there any reason to play this thing if it isnt to power game the shit out of it? The first motherfucker that comes talking of "roleplaying" on a game that has a furry in it and half the cast talk like californian girls, I will throw a virtual shoe on his head.

There ought to be a middle ground between faggot walking sim roleplaying and hardcore autismo minmaxing. I don't like having dump stats or 1-class-dips into stuff that thematically doesn't make sense, but that is exactly the way you need to play this on Core it seems.
Are we even playing the same game?

Why would you need dump stats and 1-class-dips? I'm playing on Core without any of that and I'm doing fine. The only problematic encounter so far has been the one with the AIDS-ridden smilodons.
which build and which chapter...

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
What is the problem with power gaming? Is there any reason to play this thing if it isnt to power game the shit out of it? The first motherfucker that comes talking of "roleplaying" on a game that has a furry in it and half the cast talk like californian girls, I will throw a virtual shoe on his head.

There ought to be a middle ground between faggot walking sim roleplaying and hardcore autismo minmaxing. I don't like having dump stats or 1-class-dips into stuff that thematically doesn't make sense, but that is exactly the way you need to play this on Core it seems.
Are we even playing the same game?

Why would you need dump stats and 1-class-dips? I'm playing on Core without any of that and I'm doing fine. The only problematic encounter so far has been the one with the AIDS-ridden smilodons.

Maybe your definition of problematic is different. Clearly I am not the only person who has noticed the overtuned encounters, they happen even on Standard. You beat every fight in the Gray Garrison on your first try? Gargoyles during the Regill quest? You had no issues with those? I don't believe it.

Israfael

Arcane
The other similar thing that irritates the hell out of me is the inaccuracy of the Grease spot. Numerous times I've carefully placed one of my chars just outside the visible graphic of the grease spot to attack an enemy and they've pratfalled. I think the devs are trolling us with that.
It seems both cone / circle patterns are a bit smaller than the spells really are, the UI indicates that I should not hit party members with i.e. Burning hands or Color spray but they actually most of the time do that if I try to position the cone as close to the party member 'circle' as it is possible.

Shaki

Arbiter

Fauci has terrorized the West for forty years (he was behind the AIDS panic and helldrugs) and he’s barely five feet. History is of course replete with examples and the garbage GoT you phaggots slurp up like your mother’s milk has Tyrion.

If this weak shit is all you clowns can come up with again looks like we’ve got a success on our hands.

Uh, oh, I see I triggered a manlet.

As far as I now, Fauci never tried to terrorize anyone by attacking them with melee weapons while wearing heavy armor, I imagine it wouldn't end well for him.

Tyrion is a rare example of a manlet done right, everyone laughs at him because they can overpower him as easily as a child, so he has to use his mind instead of his muscles, and even then he gets no respect for his successes from 99% of people, because he's a fucking manlet. When people see a manlet is smarter than them, they don't start respecting him, they just get mad at being outsmarted by a manlet and start thinking about putting him in a bag and throwing that bag into a river - and there is nothing he can do about it, because again, he's a fucking manlet, and medieval themed fantasy isn't supposed to have SJWs that could save him, unlike modern world.

The only bad part about Tyrion in GoT, is when we realize that SJWs actually do exist there, and a woke quirky empowered womyn dragon queen SJW saves him from a natural medieval manlet's fate.

Mortmal

Arcane
So just finished it, ending was as unsatisfying as fantadomat said.Maybe other playthrough will get something better, end up as undead tyrant i expected ascension... Also the difficulty reset clearly wiped out a few achievements. 91 hours playthrough.

LtvRG0K.png

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

Fauci has terrorized the West for forty years (he was behind the AIDS panic and helldrugs) and he’s barely five feet. History is of course replete with examples and the garbage GoT you phaggots slurp up like your mother’s milk has Tyrion.

If this weak shit is all you clowns can come up with again looks like we’ve got a success on our hands.

Uh, oh, I see I triggered a manlet.

As far as I now, Fauci never tried to terrorize anyone by attacking them with melee weapons while wearing heavy armor, I imagine it wouldn't end well for him.

Tyrion is a rare example of a manlet done right, everyone laughs at him because they can overpower him as easily as a child, so he has to use his mind instead of his muscles, and even then he gets no respect for his successes from 99% of people, because he's a fucking manlet. When people see a manlet is smarter than them, they don't start respecting him, they just get mad at being outsmarted by a manlet and start thinking about putting him in a bag and throwing that bag into a river - and there is nothing he can do about it, because again, he's a fucking manlet, and medieval themed fantasy isn't supposed to have SJWs that could save him, unlike modern world.

The only bad part about Tyrion in GoT, is when we realize that SJWs actually do exist there, and a woke quirky empowered womyn dragon queen SJW saves him from a natural medieval manlet's fate.

Ha called it knew you’d be slurping that dorf’s taint. You clowns wouldn’t be so utterly predictable if you’d read more than one book.

You’re almost as bad as Pottertards. I’ve shrunk to 6’1” in my old age so you’re as ignorant on that count as on everything else.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
So just finished it, ending was as unsatisfying as fantadomat said.Maybe other playthrough will get something better, end up as undead tyrant i expected ascension... Also the difficulty reset clearly wiped out a few achievements. 91 hours playthrough.

LtvRG0K.png
LoL we are the 0.1% of elite gaymers :)

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

LtvRG0K.png

The majority of people who bought this and gave it a good review probably won't play past Act 3,ever, anyway.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

LtvRG0K.png

The majority of people who bought this and gave it a good review probably won't play past Act 3,ever, anyway.
Yeah,that is to be expected from steam. It is consumer orientated platform,filled with mindless drones.

Mortmal

Arcane

LtvRG0K.png

and if they bought it on GOG probably only 10% even launched the game if its like usual.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Just finished fight with the dragon. I was wondering why was it so hard for all my guys to pass the saving throw against fear despite me stacking bonuses. I've expected some crazy high DC. Nope. It turned out that saving throws Frightful Presence is caused fear is unaffected in any way by spells and abilities that give you bonus to saving throws against fear effects. Bravo Owlcat, you've pushed out unfinished turd but at least you've pleased all 5 gay people who bought your game on release.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Just finished fight with the dragon. I was wondering why was it so hard for all my guys to pass the saving throw against fear despite me stacking bonuses. I've expected some crazy high DC. Nope. It turned out that saving throws Frightful Presence is caused fear is unaffected in any way by spells and abilities that give you bonus to saving throws against fear effects. Bravo Owlcat, you've pushed out unfinished turd but at least you've pleased all 5 gay people who bought your game on release.
You will have quite the good time later on,when everyone spams those effects .

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom