Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Yeah,chad men do chad things in real life. Programming is for losers and beta cucks in general.

I dunno, making a fuckton of money from the comfort of my home seems pretty Chad to me. You go ahead and do your big-dick Alpha poverty peasant things, tho. :smug:
You load 16 tons, what do you get?
Another day older and deeper in debt

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Yeah,chad men do chad things in real life. Programming is for losers and beta cucks in general.

I dunno, making a fuckton of money from the comfort of my home seems pretty Chad to me. You go ahead and do your big-dick Alpha poverty peasant things, tho. :smug:
Ahh i could always come in your home,beat the shit out of you and take your money. :smug:

Only cucks bitch about muh money,chad value power. You could have all the money in the world and still be genetic dead end that couldn't do jack shit lol.

frajaq

Erudite
Rovagug maybe?

Rovagug has only personal narrative moments, and only on Demon related things so far for me (Playing a CE Rovagug Bloodrager)

00Fwf9O.png

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Ahh i could always come in your home,beat the shit out of you and take your money. :smug:

Only cucks bitch about muh money,chad value power. You could have all the money in the world and still be genetic dead end that couldn't do jack shit lol.

Cope, seethe and dilate, poorfag.
LoL,had lost more money you will see in your life,but sure,cope. Being a modern day labourer that takes a bit more than the mediocre pay and larps as rich......in other words "intellectual". Programmers are really sad fucks,they don't excel at physical excellence,don't have the social glamour,nor have the high intelligence. They are mediocre people with massive complexes of inferiority,that constantly try to portray themself as better than normal people,while lacking any social life,woman,kids etc etc. LoL,keep on believing your sad delusions mate.

Sunri

Liturgist
Damm i got dissapointed this is demon lord? dude should hit the gym at least
Nocticula looked like a proper leader
nVH9p3n.png

that explains a lot of her early decision and why we had 5 crusades lol
niRBxqH.png
LoL cuck,you couldn't even kill him without the bitch taking your prey,sad.
What are you talking about she came after battle before that some holy barrier kept this hoe out of action she also asked if i wanted to be her servant and i accept her gift but the only queen i serve is Fulsome queen
E7OUF3e.png

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
Bucklers being allowed with some "one hand free" things, but not others is bug or working as intended? They work with slashing/fencing grace, for example, but not with aldori dueling defensive perk (despite aldori background giving buckler proficiency, which kinda suggests it should work).

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
200 pages in but 9 days?
Damn!
This must be a record

Does it mean the game is any good?

I kept hearing mixed things about the first Pathfinder, and sadly the game wasn't turn-based - the implementation it got afterward seemed to me like a an afterthought just to boost sales
So I decided to wait for this sequel and then see witch one is more worthy

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
So what you're saying is: the writing is fan service that's mediocre at best and laughable/cringe at worst; the game is also bugging out the ass; but the gameplay systems are both equally complex/ambitious and flawed?

Last edited:

Efe

Erudite
nenio's magic missiles do 1d4 +1, +2 from edge of force, +1 from gloves of neophyte and ends up with 1d4+4
then I turn on bolster rod and she does 1d4+24
anyone knows exact calculation? or is it just bolster rod does +20 instead of +2?

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
Is the time limit to get the extra reward for taking Drezen fast running on the world map, or only when you go to the Drezen itself, and does anyone know what's the time limit?

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Is the time limit to get the extra reward for taking Drezen fast running on the world map, or only when you go to the Drezen itself, and does anyone know what's the time limit?
I've rested twice so far and just got to Regill.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom