Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Thonius

Arcane
When your gamplay sucks, and your encounters suck. I am not playing your game.
I'm starting to want to see Mishu-mishu play his own game on Core. Just to see his reaction to his own game.
Once I reached level 5, and finally had a party of 6, I didn't encounter serious difficulties on Core.

My problems were when I was still lvl 3-4 and my party consisted of 5 chars (of which my MC wizard was pretty much useless), because I shooed away Nanio and didn't get the tiefling. I thought he was gay but it turned out he just likes jewellery.
Wait till fucking gargolies attack you in tight area. It's really uneven as heck.

When your gamplay sucks, and your encounters suck. I am not playing your game. I've constantly complained about those two things during Beta trail. It appears they weren't listening to my feedback, so whatever.
What! Monk anon! Bestest friend forever anon! You are Wrath of Righteous Monk anon Monk anon! You are! You are Pink Eye thot patrol anon Monk anon! You are! I did see Monk anon in Wrath of Righteous game Monk anon! I did!

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm starting to want to see Mishu-mishu play his own game on Core. Just to see his reaction to his own game.
Once I reached level 5, and finally had a party of 6, I didn't encounter serious difficulties on Core.

My problems were when I was still lvl 3-4 and my party consisted of 5 chars (of which my MC wizard was pretty much useless), because I shooed away Nanio and didn't get the tiefling. I thought he was gay but it turned out he just likes jewellery.
Wait till fucking gargolies attack you in tight area. It's really uneven as heck.
How tight are we talking about? :smug:

But seriously, I just got through the mountain pass in Reliable Redoubt. My party is lvl 6: MC Wizard, Paladindu, Spidergirl, Lestat wannabe (Daeran), Ember, Camellia. I cast a couple of buffs (Bless, I had the food buff from resting, and then spammed the Protective Luck ability with Camellia, didn't even need more buffs like Haste for example. I also cast Burning Arc a couple of times, it worked very well on the Gargoyles.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Well at least Pink Eye got its monk larp out of the system. The game is filled with monk equipment,most of it pretty good and restricted to only monks.
It appears they weren't listening to my feedback, so whatever.

a1634bf8060e4db1a15a2cec6c738b56.jpg

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
What! Monk anon! Bestest friend forever anon! You are Wrath of Righteous Monk anon Monk anon! You are! You are Pink Eye thot patrol anon Monk anon! You are! I did see Monk anon in Wrath of Righteous game Monk anon! I did!
Behold my machinations! For they have been laid bare before you! Bwahaha! MWAHA! You should play Colony Ship instead. I already convinced FriendlyMerchant after watching that stream that made me feel bad for him.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

I genuinely don't believe you. Not saying you're lying but the difficulty issues don't go away with levels.

Behold my machinations! For they have been laid bare before you! Bwahaha! MWAHA! You should play Colony Ship instead. I already convinced FriendlyMerchant after watching that stream that made me feel bad for him.
Thank you Monk anon! Bestest friend forever anon! Can you insert wife scholar penis Monk anon in Colony Ship wifes Monk anon! Can you! You are my bestest friend forever anon!

frajaq

Erudite
Some of the Evil options really are cruel, this one doesnt seem like much but pretty much crushing her dream (ironically) of trying to be a good person is nasty

9eqUbcw.png

FriendlyMerchant

Thank you Monk anon! Bestest friend forever anon! Can you insert wife scholar penis Monk anon in Colony Ship wifes Monk anon! Can you! You are my bestest friend forever anon!
A codexer by the name of "Vault Dweller" should know the answer.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom