Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

S.torch

Arbiter
Is that thing that shows below every message. Before you had a large message there, now, just some phrases
I meant that I've had multiple signatures and I'm curious which one you miss. I would change it just for you

It wasn't one of the short ones, with only one or two phrases. It was large, with 4 lines, and it was just the last one you had, I think. Which begins with "I'm the master of..." Somewhat like your page says:

I am Ontopoly. Player of the realms of rpgs. Master of swords and spells. Manipulator of .Ini files. Devourer of antagonists. Champion of the great halls of achievements. The sword coast knows me as bhaal spawn. The people of Arcanum know me as the living one. I am known in morrowind as the Nerevarine. And there are more titles. Titles that you do not even know. Titles that if uttered aloud would tear the minds of casuals such as yourselves apart.

I liked that one more. It had more personality.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Is that thing that shows below every message. Before you had a large message there, now, just some phrases
I meant that I've had multiple signatures and I'm curious which one you miss. I would change it just for you

It wasn't one of the short ones, with only one or two phrases. It was large, with 4 lines, and it was just the last one you had, I think. Which begins with "I'm the master of..." Somewhat like your page says:

I am Ontopoly. Player of the realms of rpgs. Master of swords and spells. Manipulator of .Ini files. Devourer of antagonists. Champion of the great halls of achievements. The sword coast knows me as bhaal spawn. The people of Arcanum know me as the living one. I am known in morrowind as the Nerevarine. And there are more titles. Titles that you do not even know. Titles that if uttered aloud would tear the minds of casuals such as yourselves apart.

If I still had it somewhere I would put it back just for you but I'm not writing that shit out again.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

If I still had it somewhere I would put it back just for you but I'm not writing that shit out again.
Copy paste my nigger.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Can't see sigs on my iphone. Pay 300 on KS and get banned for comments. Talk about assholes. That's enough right there to tell you something.

Last edited:

Larianshill

Arbiter
Post list of things Larian should add or change to gameplay, writing, story to make BG3 incline, game of the decade.
There's a lot of things to improve, but here are a few.
1) Fix the reaction (and smite) system to make it just like Solasta
2) Implement a normal party select screen like in Dragon Age Origins
3) Delete Astarion from the game
4) Fix sneak attack, so it's automatic and dependant on conditions - just like it should be.

Larianshill

Arbiter
Yes, but you have to do it manually, through Ctrl+Click. Even when he reveals himself as a vampire abomination, the writing doesn't allow you to kill him. Also, the fact that this homo is in the game to begin with is bad.

Gargaune

Magister
Post list of things Larian should add or change to gameplay, writing, story to make BG3 incline,
Top billing for me:
1. Add shift+click to chain/unchain individual characters, we're halfway there after they added a chain/unchain all keybind;
2. Add camera options for screen edge turning, both vertical and horizontal, unlock pitch from zoom;
3. Characters should join the initiative order as soon as they perceive combat, not act freely until they are perceived by the enemy;
4. Extend stealth to involve rolls when approaching from behind an enemy as well;
5. Swap Shove to be an Action rather than a Bonus Action, there's already an overemphasis on verticality.

There's a ton of other stuff, some smaller, some larger but out of scope by now, but I think Larian could have a solid contender if they dealt with the above.

game of the decade.
Don't have high hopes for this decade, do you?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom