Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Disco Elysium - The Final Cut - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Wait why are you talking about Pale navigation, did they say something about it?

At this point I'm not sure did they mentioned it once, or was it my imagination. Kasparov could you say something?
I’d guess it was your imagination, but then again pale works in mysterious ways.

What would you like me to say?
When is the sequel/expansion coming out ?
Disco Purgatory?
Disco Nirvana?
Disco Tarterus?
Disco Ragnarok?
Maybe we'll be out of the Disco phase. Or DE2 ....
Disco Jihad!

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Disco Purgatory?
Disco Nirvana?
Disco Tarterus?
Disco Ragnarok?
EIGHTIES ARCADIA

giphy.gif

vota DC

Augur
Wait why are you talking about Pale navigation, did they say something about it?

At this point I'm not sure did they mentioned it once, or was it my imagination. Kasparov could you say something?
I’d guess it was your imagination, but then again pale works in mysterious ways.

What would you like me to say?
Disco Purgatory?
Disco Nirvana?
Disco Tarterus?
Disco Ragnarok?
No truce with the disco

Terenty

Liturgist
Why are they using cutscenes that are not even in the game? Like Kim opening his notebook, or Joyce sailing away or Idiot Doom Spiral climbing a fence etc

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Also Fascist has a unique portrait.

i85i33l557s61.png

is that an addition of the Final Cut? I haven't had this portrait in 3 fascist playthroughs.
Yup,ideologies got a special quest that let you change your portrait.They are more about stopping being a whiny internet troll and actually taking the ideology to heart and fallowing it for real. I really enjoyed it.

Martyr

Arcane
Yup,ideologies got a special quest that let you change your portrait.They are more about stopping being a whiny internet troll and actually taking the ideology to heart and fallowing it for real. I really enjoyed it.

I couldn't bring myself to play the Final Cut thus far, - too much effort, gotta make a back up copy of the original version first - because I don't like having fully voiced dialogues. I even heard that some of the characters got a new voice ...
but special quests do sound kind of intriguing ...

Self-Ejected

Rusty Eyes

aka Auraculum

i85i33l557s61.png

is that an addition of the Final Cut? I haven't had this portrait in 3 fascist playthroughs.

Communists and Moderates also get a portrait? I thought only Fascists do?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

i85i33l557s61.png

Communists and Moderates also get a portrait? I thought only Fascists do?
I believe that all of them did,makes sense. Tho i am not sure about it,played only a chad monarchist.

Martyr ahhh i don't know mate,i enjoyed the game a lot and just replayed it when the director's cut came out. It is very well written game and it is enjoyable to reply it,like a rereading a good book once in a while.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
To be honest all other ideologies are clearly inferior to fascism in DE since liking the local Conan bootleg makes you a fascist.

Terenty

Liturgist
I replayed as a filthy commie and didn't get a portrait. Maybe i just didn't notice though

unseeingeye

Cleric/Mage
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
You can't toggle off voice acting?
You can, sort of. From what I remember there were three settings you can select that determine what is and isn't voice acted, and at least when I tried the game (I lost interest after 6 hours or so) they were not entirely self-explanatory and I wasted quite some time trying to look online for information about what precisely each setting involves, and back then was not able to find any certain information. I believe that no matter which option you select, there is always going to be at least one aspect of the game that is voice acted, and this is what I was confused over since I was trying to turn it completely off, but that may have changed since.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom