Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline ATOM RPG: Trudograd - standalone expansion sequel to ATOM RPG

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I look forward to banging all the weirdo chicks.
Go play pozfinder and bang truly weird chicks,my current conquest is of a cannibal nutjob that likes to get fucked in public with an invisibility spell on...

Iluvcheezcake

Prophet
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1139940/view/2979682585186035889

Dear friends!

Finally the moment has come when we can announce the release date for ATOM RPG: Trudograd.

This event will happen on September 13th, 2021.

Until then we will use every minute available playtesting the game, fixing bugs, checking out different PC configurations and planning for upcoming content patches.

Spending more than a year in Early Access we have once again found that you, our players, are the greatest source of motivation and inspiration. Your support means the world to us. Your critiques, ideas, advice, the help you offered in bug fixing, planning new features and perfecting mechanics, are what Trudograd would never survive without.

It is thanks to you that Trudograd, initially planned as a small DLC, grew into a game with tens of hours of content, new features, and interesting new ways to play. Original voiced text quests, new skill tree, new locations and characters, perfected balance are just a few of the things you helped us reach.

It is only natural that we wish to thank you for going above and beyond in helping us. That’s why everyone who owned Trudograd in Early Access will get a small free DLC gift called the Veteran’s Pack which will include a new uniform, a Veteran’s medal and a pretty nifty little thermos that will help you in your travels.

Thank you again for your support, trust and patience. And as always, let there be… ATOM!

See you on the release date!
Thank you for sharing!
Atomboy I have a question - does the perk Best of the class in the Tinkering tree work retroactively?
They all do!
If it doesn't tell me, I'll do a check!
BUT DONT FORGET THAT SAVE WILL BE WIPED IN 8 DAYS

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1139940/view/2979682585186035889

Dear friends!

Finally the moment has come when we can announce the release date for ATOM RPG: Trudograd.

This event will happen on September 13th, 2021.

Until then we will use every minute available playtesting the game, fixing bugs, checking out different PC configurations and planning for upcoming content patches.

Spending more than a year in Early Access we have once again found that you, our players, are the greatest source of motivation and inspiration. Your support means the world to us. Your critiques, ideas, advice, the help you offered in bug fixing, planning new features and perfecting mechanics, are what Trudograd would never survive without.

It is thanks to you that Trudograd, initially planned as a small DLC, grew into a game with tens of hours of content, new features, and interesting new ways to play. Original voiced text quests, new skill tree, new locations and characters, perfected balance are just a few of the things you helped us reach.

It is only natural that we wish to thank you for going above and beyond in helping us. That’s why everyone who owned Trudograd in Early Access will get a small free DLC gift called the Veteran’s Pack which will include a new uniform, a Veteran’s medal and a pretty nifty little thermos that will help you in your travels.

Thank you again for your support, trust and patience. And as always, let there be… ATOM!

See you on the release date!

Best news!!!
Eh, pretty good I guess!
:what: All the Russ RPGs decided to release at the same time. I thought this was going to be in October.
Weirded me out as well, but what can you do. We said, (or we wanted to say, anyhow, I don't remember how I translated that old news post) that the release will happen sometimes up to October. Stuff wasn't ready yet in summer, so September it is then!

Whoa I'm so hyped! Out of Wrath of the Righteous and Encased I thought I would go with Encased but I guess there's a new man in town. Will wait for Trudograd. :bounce::bounce::bounce:
Thank you, though remember that being hyped leads to becoming maniacally depressed...
But if you do, we'll make a patch to fix it all up!

Thats great news! In the last EA i played a few weeks ago it wasnt retroactive so thats why i asked

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I look forward to banging all the weirdo chicks.
Go play pozfinder and bang truly weird chicks,my current conquest is of a cannibal nutjob that likes to get fucked in public with an invisibility spell on...
Well now I'm even more sad for the fact I don't have time to finish the first one even.
The first one is not bad,but this one is bad,spend my last 3 hours doing inventory checks,running around the city to read gay love side quests and check the kodex,zero in game progress lol.

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
Not long now!
It's sucks so bad that no matter how confident you were previously, you get the jitters before showing your stuff off to a larger crowd. So many questions pop to mind - how will they react? Is it really as bug free as when you're playing it? What if someone says it's cringe? What if they get pissed off by some of the new features? Hopefully it will be as good to you as it seems to us. Just finished a little playtesting marafon with the guys, all went really smoothly. C u at 2000hrs Riga time!

Dialoges are same fun?

Klinov.
Prohanov (writer) etc.

Enjoyed a lot
More or less. Hexogen plays an arguably even bigger role should the player join up with him once more!
release when
2000 hrs Riga time! Which is also Moscow and Kyev time. Gonna be a hell of a day I'm sure.

I bought ATOM when it was 50% off, so I decided to buy Trudograd at full price. Looking forward to it :salute:
Thank you!
2000 hrs Riga time! Which is also Moscow and Kyev time. Gonna be a hell of a day I'm sure.

You’re actually going to make me wait until 11pm in the evening.

:negative:
Shame! But it's gonna be worth the wait, I hope!
We got an angry letter from Magadan today, it's even longer for them :(

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
Perkons, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were visionary developers or jank farmers. Why we crunched, and why we decided on strange release dates. All that matters is that today, eleven (not counting dozens of freelance artists, qa and fan helpers) stood against many huge releases. Falloutlikes please you, so grant me this one request. Grant me the means to direct at least five more games including a cool combination of sci-fi and high fantasy, and maybe a point and click quest, and a boomer shooter and shit! And if you do not listen, the HELL with you!

-----------

Trudograd 1.0 RELEASED!

0eb420293a6ab571dd6acfd8c93d25e02ecd25fe.jpg

Greetings, friends!

The moment has come and
ATOM RPG: Trudograd
has finally been released from Early Access.

We want to use this opportunity to once again state how thankful we are for your ceaseless support, and we can’t wait to read your reviews, critiques, new ideas and suggestions. Trudograd will still grow and develop, so feedback is paramount even after the release.

If you ever stumble upon a bug, please report it on the Steam forum or by sending us your save game to support@atomrpg.com

However, we must warn you that the fact that save files made in Early Access no longer work in 1.0 is not a bug. It is a regrettable, yet completely standard and very important measure made by us in order to guarantee quality support and avoid current and future technological problems with the game.

Apart from that, our team will be on 24\7 stand-by to read your reports and improve the game if any errors are found.

Now, let’s talk about what awaits you in Trudograd. Planned as a small DLC, this game quickly grew thanks to your suggestions, and currently boasts the following traits:
  • Ability to continue playing as your ATOM RPG character - for this you must make a save file after beating ATOM RPG’s last boss and upload it into Trudograd via a helpful menu;
  • A vast open world, containing 45+ populated locations, from a snowy post apocalyptic megapolis and its outskirts to secret Soviet military bunkers, a large pirate tanker in the frozen sea and a mysterious island, among many more;
  • 30+ combat-only locations where players will get to fight tens of foe varieties from mercenaries to merciless mutants;
  • 300+ characters, each with a unique portrait and branching dialogue;
  • 200+ quests, most with multiple solutions and outcomes;
  • Fully voiced visual text quests with branching plots and unique hand made artwork;
  • 100+ models of distinct weaponry with 75+ weapon mods for further customization;
  • 3 unique powered Soviet-style exoskeleton armor suits, with 20+ ways to customize and modify them for any playstyle;
  • 45+ hours of gameplay with heightened replayability compared to our studio’s first game;
  • Original soundtrack;

...And many more additions that make Trudograd a great single player RPG experience!

Now we want to tell you about all the new packs, kits and bundles you might see on our game’s page.

This did not happen often, however we did get messages from people saying they want to wait until the release of Trudograd to check out our original game, ATOM RPG. Probably in order to play both titles one straight after another. For those folks, we have created the special
ATOM RPG 2-in-1 Edition
which features both of our studio’s games. It being a bundle makes it easier to purchase, and allowed us to add a special little discount to boot!

Also, just like with ATOM RPG, we have decided to make an optional purely cosmetic DLC for Trudograd, called the
Supporter Pack
. This kit was made solely for people who wish to support our studio further even after buying our game. The items in it are purely cosmetic and do not affect the player’s experience. They are only there as a small gift of gratitude for additional support, which is always greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

0b1508ff56ea5e8fe9e5e311c0e1a0f8e4283003.png

Finally, as you know, those of you who supported us in Early Access, received a free cosmetic DLC called
Veteran’s Pack

For those of you who missed this opportunity but still want to have something similar to it, or simply wish to support us, we have made the
War Supply Pack
which features similar items with similar functions.

Just as before, nothing in the War Supply Pack will change, add to or improve your gaming experience with Trudograd. It is simply a cosmetic addition made in thanks for purely optional, additional support.

We really hope you enjoy our game!

Welcome to Trudograd!
And let there be… ATOM!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom