Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline ATOM RPG: Trudograd - standalone expansion sequel to ATOM RPG

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
No launch trailer?

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
What the hell? How? Weird!!!

It may have something to do with the fact that I tried to open the game six or seven times excitedly which somehow managed to make the EXE disappear. Idk.

Tried to do the ol' verify cache on Steam and all it said was YEAH BRO THERE'S A FILE MISSING. Deleted the game and now I'm redownloading.

God did not intend me to play tonight.

:negative:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
What the hell? How? Weird!!!

It may have something to do with the fact that I tried to open the game six or seven times excitedly which somehow managed to make the EXE disappear. Idk.

Tried to do the ol' verify cache on Steam and all it said was YEAH BRO THERE'S A FILE MISSING. Deleted the game and now I'm redownloading.

God did not intend me to play tonight.

:negative:

It's supposed to automatically download just the missing file after that.

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
Atomboy I don't see the veteran pack on the installed dlcs but i still bought all the supporter packs
Dude thank you so much!
But the Veteran pack is like a hidden DLC, because we're not giving it to anyone unless they had the game prior to Early Access. To get it make a new character and go to the closet in your room, it should feature the stuff from there and a message thanking u. Did you see that?

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
Turned out it was my virus scanner; useless piece of shit.

unknown.png

CHEBUREK IS BACK, BABY!

Deadass

Savant
Atomboy I don't see the veteran pack on the installed dlcs but i still bought all the supporter packs
Dude thank you so much!
But the Veteran pack is like a hidden DLC, because we're not giving it to anyone unless they had the game prior to Early Access. To get it make a new character and go to the closet in your room, it should feature the stuff from there and a message thanking u. Did you see that?
BAIG0h9.png

yesss

Jinn

Arcane
Congratulations to ATOM Team on the release of Trudograd! I have no doubt it'll be an improvement on ATOM in nearly every regard and can't wait to properly dig into it. Also can't wait for the announcement of the team's next project, which will sure be the sci-fi project I've seen Atomboy mention on a number of occasions, eh, *wink wink nudge nudge*.

Again, congratulation! One of my favorite current game developers out there. I wish you nothing but success with this release and future projects! And you'll always have my support.

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
Dude thank you so much!
BAIG0h9.png

yesss
Yeaah you got it!!!
Fuck me, I can't believe it's happening.
Let my brofist remind you that it is real!
Congratulations to ATOM Team on the release of Trudograd! I have no doubt it'll be an improvement on ATOM in nearly every regard and can't wait to properly dig into it. Also can't wait for the announcement of the team's next project, which will sure be the sci-fi project I've seen Atomboy mention on a number of occasions, eh, *wink wink nudge nudge*.

Again, congratulation! One of my favorite current game developers out there. I wish you nothing but success with this release and future projects! And you'll always have my support.
Thank you very much dude! I really hope that it will be seen as such. We sure believe it is, but that's us. And I sure hope to survive long enough to make that fabled announcement ::D Thank you!

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
The items in it are purely cosmetic and do not affect the player’s experience.
... but that's a lie. Or is this suppose to be a little joke?
How is that a lie? Skins serve no purpose, weapons are average (except for design) the locations do not have anything fun like quests or NPCs in them, and the items are pimped out versions of items that exist in the game --
the press can be bought off Kristaps in the radio station, and the thermos found in stores.
None should ruin average progression too much if at all, else we'll nerf em!

jackofshadows

Magister
How is that a lie? Skins serve no purpose, weapons are average (except for design) the locations do not have anything fun like quests or NPCs in them, and the items are pimped out versions of items that exist in the game --
the press can be bought off Kristaps in the radio station, and the thermos found in stores.
Camouflage suit gives +50 stealth, it's not a minor bonus I'd say. Some other things like backpack 25kg or the ability to make ammo this early is also quite meaningful. And don't get me wrong, it's fine for such non-hardcore RPG, same suit was in OG and I liked it a lot, bought this new one as well but don't say "items do not affect player's experience". They do affect some stats and this is a RPG we're talking about.

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
Camouflage suit gives +50 stealth, it's not a minor bonus I'd say. Some other things like backpack 25kg or the ability to make ammo this early is also quite meaningful. And don't get me wrong, it's fine for such non-hardcore RPG, same suit was in OG and I liked it a lot, bought this new one as well but don't say "items do not affect player's experience". They do affect some stats and this is a RPG we're talking about.
Sorry I get it now! We really could've phrased it better, as they are indeed not literally cosmetic, and do not influence experience could've been do not influence experience in a big \ game breaking way. With all skills now reaching 300+ in numbers, skillpoint perks, etc, and many in-game items featuring same buffs or comparable buffs, these thingies aren't the new vegas preorder grenade launcher and that's what we meant. Like, that they won't make you much tougher from the get-go, you'll still most probably die where you would've died without them if you go there otherwise unprepared.

Codex Year of the Donut
This looks cool as hell men. I will be following this closely for NMA. Keep up the good work.

I am really loving that dog companion.
We love him too! Especially when you put all the silly hats, bells and whistles on him! I'll maybe even give him a Companion Quest before we're done.
when will we get tactical cats?
a tiger is fine too
where is my tactical cat
I'm still waiting patiently for the tactical cat
Any ETA on the tactical cat?

Did they add the tactical cat yet?

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
This looks cool as hell men. I will be following this closely for NMA. Keep up the good work.

I am really loving that dog companion.
We love him too! Especially when you put all the silly hats, bells and whistles on him! I'll maybe even give him a Companion Quest before we're done.
when will we get tactical cats?
a tiger is fine too
where is my tactical cat
I'm still waiting patiently for the tactical cat
Any ETA on the tactical cat?

Did they add the tactical cat yet?
You will probably meet him in a random text encounter, but not in the best way one could imagine...

just

Liturgist
how is crafting in trudograd? if i remember right it was pretty useless in base game

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom