Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
DarkUnderlord Infinitron Taluntain can we get a "white retard" "asian trash" and "Mexican cholo" button to even up the racism here? Seeing that most of this forum is white retards, it only seems fair, IMO.

It's like this thing I just replied about in a private convo: ... "But I'd rather not try to improve something that's a bad idea in the first place but remove it altogether. Trying to neutralize it with even more stupid icons would be even worse."

Vatnik Wumao
Now that DU has thrown a bone to the trannies, how about balancing it out by banning all furry avatars?
Not fair, you get your own avatar and now you're trying to delete mine?

Mine is an integral part of our cultural heritage (much like myself), whereas you...
Dunno, Eddie. I think that this one would fit you better:
troll_11.png

Generic-Giant-Spider

On one hand, the original SHEEEIT button offending people on here is possibly the most gay thing I've seen and a worrying indication of the future of Codex.

On the other hand, its PG replacement got people like Lutte and Thor Kaufman angry and that makes me happy.

Gastrick

Cipher
The new image for shiieeet is shit, too bad the mods cucked out.
If you won't have the cartoon version, at least have a guy who looks like he from the ghetto. Should look like the stereotypical gang niggęr. I made one just now,

UlGmtXO.png
shiiiieeeet x 1

Lambach

Arcane
Stealing a decades old joke from 4ch,wow,much humor, many meme

Why not filter all bad words to "Silly goose" while you're at it.

Oh well, you can't teach old dogs new tricks. At this point, DU is like, what, 60-years-old or something? He's only now catching up to what used to be "ebin maymay :DDDDDD" on the Chans back in the day.

Boomers gonna Boom, and that's the only lesson we should all take from this.

Lambach

Arcane
porch monkey

I was going to post Uncle Ruckus's classic "The President's a N I G G E R" song on YouTube as response to this post, but the actual video seems to have been largely scrubbed off from pretty much all even remotely popular video-streaming websites.

Holy fucking shit. They actually went all-out, balls-to-the-walls against a fucking satire cartoon. Sweet Babby Jesus on a cross. :lol:

Had to go to some thing called "Coub", whatever the fuck that is, to be able to embed it here, and only the first couple seconds of the song.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom