Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Viata

Arcane
It's a gaming thread where you can post anything gaming related that is not SJW related. The destruction of mankind is a favorite game for many here.

lightbane

Arcane
Looks like horheristo is under attack again, this time by deranged Touhou fans, by a shitty pic he posted in one of his videos. Funny that at one point he implied to be a Jew. Alas, he must not be one of the "right" ones, as he's been harassed quite constantly.

Hey everyone, it's a serious post this time. The channel is again being targeted by another fandom - Touhou project. They felt extremely offended by the thumbnail I made for one of my videos: https://youtu.be/HG1rJKNuJCA And made a call to action tweet to report the channel, in an attempt to take it down: https://twitter.com/LuigiiGuyReimu/st... Before I go on, I ask that if you support me and my content, *please report that tweet.*

You have my sincere gratitude for doing so. ❤️ There are people in this world who seek attention by throwing mud on others. As you know (or not) this channel is flagged by me for mature audience only with plenty of adult themes that are still acceptable by YouTube's ToS. Meaning none of the content I upload is meant for anyone under 18. My content is not offensive towards anyone, but as I've mentioned before - fandoms are extremely dangerous due to their over-protective and hivemind natures. We've seen it with Celeste, Hollow Knight, FNF, and now Touhou as well. I've never met these people. I don't care about any of these individuals, but when I'm a target of mass harassment, then all I can ask for is your assistance in removing such dangerous acts. Your help is greatly appreciated, I mean it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TL;DR Please report this targeted harassment tweet: https://twitter.com/LuigiiGuyReimu/st... (Sorry about the unrelated pic, but I had to make sure you read this, sauce: https://youtu.be/xB9NoWJ0dGw)

Puukko

Arcane
The moment you can describe something as a "fandom" you can be certain what you've got is actually a rancid hellhole filled with horrid people. I've seen screenshots from a len'en (Touhou knockoff, filled with the same people) server and it's full of teenagers being groomed and those "multiple system" freaks. No, if you don't know what that means, you absolutely do not need to know.

Then again, wrong thread for this.

lightbane

Arcane
I suppose so. I don't get get why they go ballistic at that pic, even though the so-called fandom likely has way worse pics than that one. Or why Hory is constantly targeted by multiple fandoms.

Caim

Arcane
Reminder that the word "fandom" is shorthand for "FANatic DOMain", which should be an indication of whether or not you should associate with such a group.

Mikeal

Arcane
hguvb1t2jb621.png

5e4ric9hajg61.png

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
They explicitly said that this is a "Top 100 List of games you should be playing right now", and that it's NOT a Top 100-list of the greatest, or most important games, of all time.

Which makes sense, considering that the oldest game on the list is Planescape: Torment, and it's the only pre-2000 game on the entire list. And the only reason it's there is because of it "sharing DNA with Disco Elysium", which sits at the top.

So... it's not made by 5-year olds, no. I'd say 8-year olds.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom