Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Future of RPG Codex: You Decide!

Should RPG Codex continue to allow the use of the word "n*gger"? (The asterisk being an 'i')

• Total voters

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
It seems we've come to a crossroads, Codex. Ahead of us lie choices, ones that could bring about a new age of prosperity for our little haven here, or spell its doom. I speak, of course, of the very important matter of whether or not you should be able to continue freely using the word "n*gger" here.

I think it comes down to only two choices, yes or no:

Yes, there should be no restrictions in its use, no discouragement, no punishment, only unfettered, unrestricted use of the word, everywhere.

No, it's getting out of hand, we're better than this, it adds nothing to the value of this site, and its continued use just brings the site down.

Vote now. Express your opinion. This may be your last chance to do so.

Be careful, your choice will be publicly viewable.

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
star-wars-admiral-ackbar.gif

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
This is definitely a trap like those other mod polls but I’ll do it anyway.

I’m black, so I have the N*gger pass anyways, so what’s the problem?

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
I vote No, because I can't wait to see the day newfags tell oldfags that RPGCodex always scaled to their level.

fork

Is this one of those polls where the choices get switched around should they turn out not to be to the administration's liking?
Or one of those where voting for the wrong option has unannounced consequences for the participants?

Tovias

Learned
Only Americans care about the word nigger, if this is a mainly American site then remove it.

Ehrenmann

I voted for yes.

Remember this fellow codexers: Everyone will get banned sooner or later. What truly matters is what you've done before that. Infinitron and his golems are convinced that they can change this site to their liking, but they are mistaken. Codex is not another soulless jewish machine, one cannot simply exchange its inner parts. May Kalin watch over us from his celestial throne.

pizza_microwave

Liturgist
Pretty sure only people that will not want the word censored will vote, and even if magically the poll will lean towards "no" they will still find a way to get around it. I voted no because the rage from the poll winning with "no" instead of "yes" will be much greater.

Another day feeling good as contrarian radical centrist.

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
RPG Codex should remain a free speech forum.

Also this might come as a shock to Kwans, UKucks and other such people, but this whole “N-word” shit is strictly US/western European thing. Significant part (if not majority) of the posters are from actually civilized places where this is not even an issue. Codex should not be a tool of western cultural imperialism, especially since the western culture of last 20 years has been even more shit than the western RPGs in the same period.

Be careful, your choice will be publicly viewable.

9e7.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom