Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Future of RPG Codex: You Decide!

Should RPG Codex continue to allow the use of the word "n*gger"? (The asterisk being an 'i')

• Total voters
Codex Year of the Donut
RPG Codex should remain a free speech forum.

Also this might come as a shock to Kwans, UKucks and other such people, but this whole “N-word” shit is strictly US/western European thing. Significant part (if not majority) of the posters are from actually civilized places where this is not even an issue. Codex should not be a tool of western cultural imperialism, especially since the western culture of last 20 years has been even more shit than the western RPGs in the same period.

Be careful, your choice will be publicly viewable.

9e7.jpg
first thing I'm going to do is ban every IP from eastern europe

SumDrunkGuy

Wtf are these stupid poll questions? Are you people getting infected by the woke plague or wtf is going on?

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
It's a word and there is no human right to not be offended. Seriously, I love this place because you are free to express yourself without fear of reprisal. If someone has their fee-fees hurt over a word then they need to be committed to the nearest psych-ward with no internet access.

dbx

Arcane
Patron
Keep the filter, but change what it filter to every once in a while into something that is actually funny.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Look assholes, I don't know who or what sorta collective midlife crisis is happening to the moderation/administration behind the scenes and to be honest with ya I don't really care to know. Alls I knows is this: what the FUCK is this recent pussy shit? Banning users for limp-wristed reasons, enforcing some mega gay speech filters, not able to throw hands with the mods with the bants without having some warning/temp bans, blahblah it all goes on.

When I was hired to bring some life to this site I was told, "it's a good place, you'll like it, there are people who also harbor an irrational hatred of New Vegas like you." So right away I was lied to, but that was fair because it was balanced with Pillars of Eternity and Larian games being ritualistically shit on. Now? Now I dunno what the fuck you niggaz are trying to do here. All these lil honeypot polls, all this lil prissy passive-aggressive reasoning, all these goofy hijinks, it's ruining the sanctity of the realm.

If ya want "dev perks", then sheeeit just say it. I can larp a damn fine girl and bring us all the Tim Cains in the world. Prolly get us Outer Worlds 3 Early Access or sumshit. If this is some cry for help, well you gotta go talk to your moms for that because I can't even eat proper meals so I'm a poor person to give direction. All I want to know is this...

You guys going faggot? I'm lookin' specifically at you Crispy. If anyone is prone to that shit it's yo Cali-luvvin ass. Word on the street is you blast Katy Perry en route to deliverin' papers or whatever it is you call it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom