Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ New poll: has Crispy outlived his usefulness?

• Thread starter Can't handle the bacon
  • Start date

Has Crispy outlived his usefulness?

• Yes, Crispy is just a bad mod and should be demoted again

• No, but Scruffy has

Results are only viewable after voting.

Can't handle the bacon

It seems we've come to a crossroads, Codex. Ahead of us lie choices, ones that could bring about doom. I speak, of course, of the very important matter of whether or not Crispy should be able to continue freely using the "m*derator" privileges here.

I think it comes down to only two choices, Crispy or Scruffy:

Yes, there should be restrictions in its use, discouragement, punishment, fettered, restricted use of the Crispy, everywhere.

No, Scruffy is getting out of hand, we're better than this, it adds nothing to the value of this site, and its continued use just brings the site down.

Vote now. Express your opinion. This may be your last chance to do so.

Be careful, your choice will be publicly viewable.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Ir7f3Do.png

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
It seems someone has made a donation.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
I'm curious. Since, obviously, none of you here has any saying on the matter, what is this kind of threads for? Is it a way to feel in control? Are you trying to score retard points with the other retards? Sometihing else?

Codex Year of the Donut
did you know one of the mods leaks screenshots from the mod-only forum regularly?
only clue I can give is that it's not crispy

Can't handle the bacon

Scruffy, why are you so rude?
I don't know what scr*ffy is raving about, given the anti-commie ignore script that I am using, but my guess would be that it's because xe knows how much xe is hated otc, and is anticipating a blow-out victory for cr*spy itt.

Kalarion

Serial Ratist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm curious. Since, obviously, none of you here has any saying on the matter, what is this kind of threads for? Is it a way to feel in control? Are you trying to score retard points with the other retards? Sometihing else?

Don't be a retard. It was obviously made in response to Crispy's thread. This is normal MO for Liberal and (as far as I can tell) always has been.

Kalarion

Serial Ratist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
This is normal MO for Liberal and (as far as I can tell) always has been.

yeah, but why? it achieves literally nothing.

If I had to guess, it's just something he finds amusing. Or he thinks he's owning the libs with a snappy comeback thread (insert z-snap). Or he's just being Liberal, he's always had a penchant for stream of consciousness type posting.

Regardless it's how he's always reacted to lame shitposts/threads like Crispy's.

Can't handle the bacon

This liberal fellow must have made a lot of people extremely butthurt. Sounds like he lives rent-free in everyone's heads.

SumDrunkGuy

I like Crispbro. Scruffy could get ran over by a train right in front of me and I wouldn't notice.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom