Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

• RPG Discussion

Votes: 246 46.1%
  • Free Speech

Votes: 260 48.7%
  • Anime is shit

Votes: 28 5.2%

• Total voters
Vatnik
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
I'm only voting on this because I browse this place too much when I should be working. If it somehow results in me getting kicked out pending a Star Stable Let's Play, so be it.

Wunderbar

Arcane
6g2miCm.png

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
This famous painting by Jean-Baptiste Regnault presents the choice as it is. If there is no free speech there might as well be no speech at all because nothing worth reading will be written. There is no reason to visit commie shitholes like resetera because you already know what they are forced to say over there. If DarkUnderlord wants that here too he should ask them if we could merge the forums and be done with it. I don't want to suck commie cock so I'd simply leave and think nothing of it and most users would do the same. Even the most radically leftist users like Scruffy are voting with their feet, they say one thing just like most commies do, but when it comes down to it they don't want to be in the places they push for. Milton Friedman was right.

mmn3eRs.jpg

Semiurge

Cipher
The choices are stupid. Free speech is a value that when applied, defines the way forum members can express themselves. Not the topic itself that the forum is geared towards. The correct choice would then be 'Both', if it existed.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Voting lel :hahano:

It's becoming increasingly clear DU wants this to be "rpg discussion website", so I don't know what's with all the posturing about votes having any significance.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Votes are private. Voting is mandatory. All must vote! Only the fact you voted is recorded. How you voted is not recorded against your username.

Obviously Free RPG discussions!

You're the one who claims he wants to "defend" free speech on his site, so you tell us.

I am the defender of free speech, but don't you dare make fun of LGBTIQ+ or minorities! I will report you to the ADL!

SumDrunkGuy

LOL, the RPG option is losing, and I contributed to it's great failure! NOT A GAMING FORUM, HAHAHA!

Free speech is best in life, as well as crushing your enemies and hearing the lamentation of their woman.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom