Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
No! You do pretend want free speech but you do endless beg for ban seethe! You do!
DO IT RIGHT! With a meme...

mPtgcge.jpg

Jackpot

Learned
I've found that about 80% of the tough fights in this game can be beaten by starting the fight then running backwards ten meters and waiting for the enemies to attack you.
It messes up the AI or something and they sometimes don't cast their bullshit immediately at you.
For instance, after failing a few times at Gressilla I tried it, and she just so happened to not want to cast her global infinite stun after making her do a few seconds of cardio.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I've found that about 80% of the tough fights in this game can be beaten by starting the fight then running backwards ten meters and waiting for the enemies to attack you.
It messes up the AI or something and they sometimes don't cast their bullshit immediately at you.
That's actually classic BG 2 stuff. I know it sounds silly, but it makes my heart melt when I see the AI fizzle when I'm not providing it with a target. :D

Camellia must be the biggest pile of shit of a hireling (on the narrative side, she can be a useful companion with the right tricks):
She isn't just a bitch to everybody, she is an unapologetic evil cunt with no redeemable qualities, at least for anyone who isn't outright evil. To add insult to injury
after dealing with her after revealing her hobby, I looted her amulet. Well, that just bugs the loading screen bar, making it advance 1% at a time. Not sure if bug or feature, but if you off her, don't touch the amulet

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
We should constrain every new join to a "Prove you are not a retard" subforum, where they will have to discuss RPGs. At the end of the year moderators concerned over the quality of discussion on the codex will decide who gets to remain and who gets banned.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Why would Gold Dragon be NG? That makes no sense or did PF screw up on dragons, too? Gold Dragons are hardcore LG. LMAO

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
So then Angel is NG and Gold Dragon LG, you say?

I don't know... feels like Angels have always been the stereotypical LG image, so I assumed Gold Dragon is NG. Curious.

Denim Destroyer

Learned
So it's been awhile since I played Kingmaker and I don't feel like reinstalling to check this. Could enemies walk through each other in that game? I am failing to see the point in positioning myself while indoors if enemies can just walk through not just walls but each other.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
We should constrain every new join to a "Prove you are not a retard" subforum, where they will have to discuss RPGs. At the end of the year moderators concerned over the quality of discussion on the codex will decide who gets to remain and who gets banned.
No, because then I wouldn’t qualify.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"So then Angel is NG and Gold Dragon LG, you say?

I don't know... feels like Angels have always been the stereotypical LG image, so I assumed Gold Dragon is NG. Curious."

They are both supposed to be LG. That said, I'm guessing that if they were trying to have one alignment per Mythic Path they should have picked a different dragon. Not a huge deal but seems weird since like I like said Gold Dragons, by default, are LG. But, again, who knows what their goal was. They could have used another good dragon type for NG (I can't remember off hand which of the good dragons are NG but it isn't gold or even silver). But, Gold Dragon is definitely what you want for a 'mythic path' though.

Voids

Augur
I don't want any of you banned, but going by post content and the reason given why Des was banned you would think posting the anon stuff would get you on the ban-list. I really dislike his banning, I didn't see eye to eye with him always, but what is Codex if spergs can't sperg? Only selective spergs allowed I guess?

And this is especially odd since he actually sperg about the damn game.
agreed and Des was a really helpful poster, but if you're looking for justice on a lol random vidya game message board you're going to be disappointed a lot

None

Scholar
So it's been awhile since I played Kingmaker and I don't feel like reinstalling to check this. Could enemies walk through each other in that game? I am failing to see the point in positioning myself while indoors if enemies can just walk through not just walls but each other.

They don't seem to in Wrath. It isn't exactly like a grid so movement can still occur in situations where it wouldn't if you were playing PnP. But I have seen enemies get jammed up in doorways before and have used it to my advantage.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I don't want any of you banned, but going by post content and the reason given why Des was banned you would think posting the anon stuff would get you on the ban-list. I really dislike his banning, I didn't see eye to eye with him always, but what is Codex if spergs can't sperg? Only selective spergs allowed I guess?

agreed and Des was a really helpful poster
No he wasnt.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

Yea because having an expert on the subject like Infinishill determine your worth as a poster is such a great fucking idea.

Codex Year of the Donut

agreed and Des was a really helpful poster
No he wasnt.
neither are most posters on this site, yet they remain unbanned

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom