Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Reinhardt

Arcane
If was up to me, I would be a vampire lord and create vampire brides to serve me.
More like cutting whores in the middle of the night at Whitechapel.

Vatnik Wumao
Feels good.
d09mIbM.png

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Btw i'm not even sure the game is that woke.

I totally, completely agree. Currently on Trickster and, oh man, Parabalus had hinted something without spoilering much (thx!) but at each step I take I get the opportunity to tell everyone exactly what I think of their precious code of conduct.

Also "Phrr".
"Phrr" is extremely important, do not froget, else Abadar will fug you with a key.

sosiel quest was bugged and never triggered him playing cards

For me he denied it during the day but it spwned an encounter near the barracks at night.

Last edited:

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Exception to this is charging. That should not be possible even through friendly characters. but I'm pretty sure it is in the game. But then charging has bigger issues than that right now.

Charging trough friendly characters definitely isn't possible in Wrath. Its extremely tricky and buggy in general (at least mounted on a large size mount).

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Welp, looks like you don't get to bang Nocticula unless you avoid using your Demonic Rage whenever it would benefit you in conversations, and instead take the subservient option most of the time instead. Fuck that. At least I still get to rule Alushinyrra, and once she ascends to godhood I might as well take over all of the Midnight Isles.

Just for fun I tried actually killing her. Cha based 43 fortitude save or be instantly charmed/paralyzed, with no way to avoid it other than beating the roll, while she mows you down with 6+ attacks each dealing 90-120 damage. I think it is truly the smarter choice to not betray her, and not becoming her boytoy either.

Speaking of smart, all these attribute bonuses stacking gets pretty ridiculous at some point.
d1dc986cf4.jpg
ebf096e1bc.jpg

I recall reading attribute descriptions - may have been in relation to Planescape - where it said "Charisma 20: Your voice can bring a battle of the Blood War to a sudden halt."

Stats like that put you firmly in a league with atropals or Prime Elementals.

Zayne

Scholar
Also, damn. Won't spoil it, but the ending of Regill's companion quest if he approves of you is 10/10. Truly a great character.
I've got his approval despite being chaotic good azata. Was pleasantly surprised that he managed to overcome our ideological differences for the common good.

Parabalus

Arcane
Welp, looks like you don't get to bang Nocticula unless you avoid using your Demonic Rage whenever it would benefit you in conversations, and instead take the subservient option most of the time instead. Fuck that. At least I still get to rule Alushinyrra, and once she ascends to godhood I might as well take over all of the Midnight Isles.

Just for fun I tried actually killing her. Cha based 43 fortitude save or be instantly charmed/paralyzed, with no way to avoid it other than beating the roll, while she mows you down with 6+ attacks each dealing 90-120 damage. I think it is truly the smarter choice to not betray her, and not becoming her boytoy either.

Speaking of smart, all these attribute bonuses stacking gets pretty ridiculous at some point.
d1dc986cf4.jpg
ebf096e1bc.jpg

As a Trickster you also get to

fight her (the reason why is hilarious), but you have the immortal Council helping you, so it's a bit easier. She drops an extra crystal for Demons/Tricksters.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
I was trying to figure out why that furry-wizard seems so fucking familiar, like I've seen that character before somewhere, with the same style of VA...and then it fucking hit me.

This fucking annoying "oh so funneh!" character from Fallout 3:
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
I am in the Borg Dungeon now, that is kind of a slog way too many hp sponge enemies with Regen and using sub-optimal spells (I literally have to jolt them to death with my main, as I do not have electric spellsm yay) and equipment to deal with that is annoying. But that may just be because I am used to finger of Deathing everything I see and having it insta-explode.

I think other than that I am basically done with Act 3, building the Ziggurat and Pillar of Skulls has made Crusade progression rather slow (37 Days build time for both)

Salvo

Arcane
I am in the Borg Dungeon now, that is kind of a slog way too many hp sponge enemies with Regen and using sub-optimal spells (I literally have to jolt them to death with my main, as I do not have electric spellsm yay) and equipment to deal with that is annoying. But that may just be because I am used to finger of Deathing everything I see and having it insta-explode.

I think other than that I am basically done with Act 3, building the Ziggurat and Pillar of Skulls has made Crusade progression rather slow (37 Days build time for both)
Use Coup de Grace with your martials when they're down. If they fail the Fort save they exploide.

Efe

Erudite
they also drop shock weapons though usnig them didnt seem to cancel regeneration at all.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Why did they used the same world for second game?
Because some people don't know game developing. A small introduction into basics.

A normal RPG game tend to be self-containing story. It's nearly impossible to create decent story after player finished the first one, when first one allowed player characters to have a noticeable impact on the area. Sequel for a game isn't a movie where when writers write themselves into the hole in the first movie, they write themselves out of it in the second movie.

Typically a sequel puts a character into area where nobody is hating him yet. Or use completely different set of characters, and nobody talks about first set.

For normal GM creating all needed stuff for a new adventure in different world is about 2 months of part time work. SO WHY CAN'T THEY?

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

d1dc986cf4.jpg
ebf096e1bc.jpg

I recall reading attribute descriptions - may have been in relation to Planescape - where it said "Charisma 20: Your voice can bring a battle of the Blood War to a sudden halt."

Stats like that put you firmly in a league with atropals or Prime Elementals.

2e scale was a little different.

20 charisma in pathfinder is described as: "Life of the party, able to keep people entertained for hours".

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
I was trying to figure out why that furry-wizard seems so fucking familiar, like I've seen that character before somewhere, with the same style of VA...and then it fucking hit me.

maxresdefault.jpg
Well, you can blow up Megaton and improve Moira. You can chitchat with her later.

Reinhardt

Arcane

maxresdefault.jpg
Well, you can blow up Megaton and improve Moira. You can chitchat with her later.
but why?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom