Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Official RPG Codex Discord Server Admissions Thread

PapaPetro

PapaPetro#1291

xerosum

Inquisitor - Sanctified Slayer
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
rpgcodex = xerosum
discord = xerosum#4037

how I got here:
https://imgur.com/tkPzVBF

After they said their community wasn't draconian I called Minagho a cunt in chat to test it out and their bot removed it.
Then the speech police and speech police simps came rushing in to tell me that I was a child for using crass language and how I should be a better person.

Last edited:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Capture.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom