Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Desiderius banned?

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Exactly. Anyways, god bless us all. Brush your teeth, exercise, walk outside, drink water, and don't tempt the admins to ban you.

Whoa. For a second. I thought they banned my fren Anonymous Wife Scholar! Again! Phew. Glad it's not true. I love that guy like you wouldn't believe. As for desudesu. Hopefully he uses this time out to calm down. He's been getting quite annoying when it comes to Wrath. Or anything Owlcat related.
Thank you Monk anon! Bestest friend forever anon! I do love you forever Monk anon! I do! Do not worry Monk anon it is okay Monk anon because I am not ban nonsense Monk anon and I am cute heterosexual human male white boy summer wife scholar! I am! You are my bestest friend forever anon!

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Well this is site that has few simple rules.
1. Don't post images of mutilated cats, or you get banned.
2. Don't ask to be banned.

Technically he didn't say how long, and both him and ventilator should considerably cool down after one day.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Don't act so smug Crispy, it's indecorous since it wasn't you who pulled the trigger but VentilatorOfDoom. So, VoD, what's up brother? Why you feel the need to shoot desuman all of the sudden?
Because he got on my nerves. Every day I have the wade through dozens of posts of his drivel when reading a thread that is of interest to me in GRPG. Because that's all what this guy does - producing a 100 posts a day, every day, telling all of you how retarded you are.
It takes a while to annoy me. It doesn't happen within a couple of posts. But after watching the shenanigans of that obnoxious idiot for a couple of weeks, today was the day when I was finally fed up. He could have taken the hint when I posted my warning and toned it down a bit but he decided not to. And now he's gone (for a month). If you think about it, I'm actually helping him. The RPGCodex clearly is too dumb for him and now he has the opportunity to spend his time among a worthier audience.
Can't you put him on ignore, and deal with his posts only when they are reported?

jackofshadows

Magister
Don't post images of mutilated cats, or you get banned.
4F900C5EE79A46812387095A986E88C0BFAC9254

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Oh shit, I remember this poster. He kept picking fights with anyone who dared criticise Wrath of the Righteous.
And then quickly putting them on ignore to "win" the argument, yes.

The Codex must be pretty bored to start drama over this guy getting the boot.
So you banned him because he triggered your snowflake ass?
He literally and actually asked to be banned and then got banned. Cry more over this terrible tragedy.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
And then quickly putting them on ignore to "win" the argument, yes.

And you're butthurt about someone putting you on ignore. Or worse, you're vicariously butthurt.

He literally and actually asked to be banned and then got banned. Cry more over this terrible tragedy.

I see, his mistake was not asking to get elevated to admin, because what he asks for must of naturally be acquiesced.

You dumbfuck.

Percy

Cipher
Unban Desiderius.
He performs much needed public service in letting you know if you're doing something retarded or not.
Contrary to popular belief, retards do not have the self awareness to know that they are retarded.
They need to be told these things and Desi shoulders that burden for us all.
No one else has will tell me if the Last Stand mythic feat is a waste of a feat and therefore retarded.
He already helped me make Seelah a Shield Basher and Daeran an Evoker Nuker.
Everyone else just sooks about shit and provides bad build ideas.

BTW: This ban reeks of feminine or faggot energy. Check your testosterone levels you cucks.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I volonteer to perm ban me and unban Desiderius in exchange (if he's OK with that).
Desiderius alt detected.
Unban Desiderius.
He performs much needed public service in letting you know if you're doing something retarded or not.
Contrary to popular belief, retards do not have the self awareness to know that they are retarded.
You and everyone who brofisted this are acting like retards.

There, I told you just like you wanted. :M

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
And you're butthurt about someone putting you on ignore. Or worse, you're vicariously butthurt.
Seems you're butthurt at assumed vicarious butthurt. How sad for you.
I see, his mistake was not asking to get elevated to admin, because what he asks for must of naturally be acquiesced.

You dumbfuck.
No, his mistake was asking to be banned. Try it. See what happens.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Seems you're butthurt at assumed vicarious butthurt. How sad for you.

OMG the I am rubber you are glue comeback. The bane of kindergartners everywhere.

No, his mistake was asking to be banned. Try it. See what happens.

Did you eat paint as a child? I already responded to that, and you just verbally shat your pants in response.

You dumbfuck.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom