Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Indie Call of Saregnar - a Betrayal at Krondor-inspired RPG

Self-Ejected

ZodoZ

Self-Ejected
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Good luck with this project.
Hope to see it on one of my HDDs one day :salute:

garren

Arcane
Patron
Ooooh snap, wandering groups of enemies? The possibilities, some could be guarding a small area, meaning sneaking could be difficult, some could patrol huge areas, so if you sleep in the wrong spot, they just might surprise you.. Maybe some enemies only come out at night, so you can't weed them out during daytime anyway..

agris

Arcane
Patron
One day Twitter will break down, and this forum will just have a bunch of blank posts without context. I wish those that only posted tweets at least engaged in the contextualization of them.

why did you post it? Why should we care? Etc etc

agris

Arcane
Patron
Were the tweet to disappear, text explaining or describing the tweet would be annoying?

Oooooookay.

AdolfSatan

Arcane
One day Twitter will break down, and this forum will just have a bunch of blank posts without context
It has happened over and over again with image hosts that died like imgshack, tinypic, etc. leaving blank posts and I wouldn't say anything of real value was ever lost because of it.

agris

Arcane
Patron
One day Twitter will break down, and this forum will just have a bunch of blank posts without context
It has happened over and over again with image hosts that died like imgshack, tinypic, etc. leaving blank posts and I wouldn't say anything of real value was ever lost because of it.
The point being, if it isn't worth commenting on or annotating a tweet to preserve the content down the line, is it even worth posting? Tweet-only posts are decline of modern codex, through the decline of discourse.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom