Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Shadenuat

Arcane
If you were to do a meme run with mercs were all characters (including MC) are of the same class but different archetypes, what classes might work the best?
Witches!
Pratchett Wyrd Sisters. (and 1 Death.)

Reinhardt

Arcane
It's like every class has some missing strings, text, spell descriptions or abilities.
That's what you are getting for playing gay classes with gay abilities instead of hitting demons with big blade. No missing descriptions for 2h fighter.

Reinhardt

Arcane
If you were to do a meme run with mercs were all characters (including MC) are of the same class but different archetypes, what classes might work the best?
Fighters. Shieldbearer, zweihander, spearman, halberdier, longbowman, crossbowman.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
How do you do a 5ft step in TB? It won’t let me click on it, I remember in the kingmaker mod you could do it to avoid an AOO, but I can’t seem to do it here.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
How do you do a 5ft step in TB? It won’t let me click on it, I remember in the kingmaker mod you could do it to avoid an AOO, but I can’t seem to do it here.
You need to hold either CTRL or SHIFT, can't remember right now (I think SHIFT, but my muscle memory sucks). You'll see which one is the right key because it will only show a very small green path.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Each new day it's harder and harder to launch game. Chapter 3 was a slog, chapter 4 i don't enjoy much either - not interested in all that demon shit because i usually play as a good character and city itself is a cancer. I liked more focused approach of first two chapters.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Right-click selects between 5ft step, max ms and full turn ms.

Just be sure not to get impatient and switch too fast. I have a strong suspicion it bugs movement if you flip the switch too fast. ROFL

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
If your first frontliner doesn't have AT LEAST 40+ you're going to have a bad time

>pally is 35 with all the buffs
Screen_Shot_2020-01-14_at_10.34.57_AM.jpg

I'll just fucking respec I guess
Yeah, something went wrong. Camellia can get higher than that at Level 5.
Math below
10 base
6 dex bonus
2 Iceplant Hex
2 Iceplant Ring
2 Barkskin
6 Lady Callandra's Chainshirt (Armor)
2 Buckler + 1
1 Magic Vestment (Armor)
1 Magic Vestment (Shield)
1 Dodge
1 Shield Focus
3 Defensive Fighting
2 Deflection
1 Haste

40 AC

Why the fuck would your level 5 Camelia have Dodge and Shield focus? Don't you want her to do anything productive?

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

Right click on empty ground.

ArchAngel

Arcane
More bugs of course. Lich spell Repurpose of course does nothing. I cast it on enemy and then killed him and I didn't get any undead for it...

Salvo

Arcane
If your first frontliner doesn't have AT LEAST 40+ you're going to have a bad time

>pally is 35 with all the buffs
Screen_Shot_2020-01-14_at_10.34.57_AM.jpg

I'll just fucking respec I guess
Yeah, something went wrong. Camellia can get higher than that at Level 5.
Math below
10 base
6 dex bonus
2 Iceplant Hex
2 Iceplant Ring
2 Barkskin
6 Lady Callandra's Chainshirt (Armor)
2 Buckler + 1
1 Magic Vestment (Armor)
1 Magic Vestment (Shield)
1 Dodge
1 Shield Focus
3 Defensive Fighting
2 Deflection
1 Haste

40 AC

Why the fuck would your level 5 Camelia have Dodge and Shield focus? Don't you want her to do anything productive?

Not really since I won't use her past act 2, just need a way to rack up AC quickly
After Drezen Woljif takes over

Darkwind

Liturgist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.

It is impossible for Camelia to do anything productive because she utterly licks balls no matter what you spec her as in her default class. She IS the weakest link in my group by a large margin and I can't wait to throw her rich pampered ass to the curb for someone else. Perhaps if you did a full respec and turned her into something else she could be decent but Ember who sucked early on is a MurderMachine™ by comparison on top of being a competent healer and good CC. What does Camelia actually do? She isn't a ranged character, she sucks at melee, she can't backstab, she is a glorified trapbot basically.

Salvo

Arcane

It is impossible for Camelia to do anything productive because she utterly licks balls no matter what you spec her as in her default class. She IS the weakest link in my group by a large margin and I can't wait to throw her rich pampered ass to the curb for someone else. Perhaps if you did a full respec and turned her into something else she could be decent but Ember who sucked early on is a MurderMachine™ by comparison on top of being a competent healer and good CC. What does Camelia actually do? She isn't a ranged character, she sucks at melee, she can't backstab, she is a glorified trapbot basically.
Full progression divine casters can't be weak

PrK

Savant
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture

Camelia is great, she tanks, she buffs, and since I have given Seize the Moment to most of my team when she crits with that 15-20 range everything explodes.

Reinhardt

Arcane

Can, if you kill them.

Jackpot

Learned
I'm doing Chapter 4 and got to a quest where you're asking beggars for information.
But that made me think, how the fuck does begging in the Abyss work anyway?
Who is helping these people out of the kindness of their heart? And if they weren't depending on kindness they wouldn't be beggers, they'd be thieves or muggers.

Salvo

Arcane

Can, if you kill them.
They wouldn't be weak, they would be dead

Ooga booga

I didn't really like Cammelia as a character, but gameplay wise I have hardly any complaint about her. Once you get her fencing grace she's a tanky, surprisingly competent melee with a large selection of useful spells and buffs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom