Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

• RPG Discussion

Votes: 246 46.1%
  • Free Speech

Votes: 260 48.7%
  • Anime is shit

Votes: 28 5.2%

• Total voters

communard

Arcane
Ah, yes! Don't cross THIS line, but this one's a-ok! Until it's 2023 and you're barred from having a conversation about THAT issue, too!

What has to be censored for example is stuff related to the pro-Breivik-Incel scene. Just because you believe in free speech doesn't not mean you have to harbor people who support terrorism. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Please voluntarily self-censor from expressing your pro-censorship drivel, negroidal wetback.

I'm very sorry but you can't run a forum on the open web in 2021 under your real name and let your users post stuff that's explicitly illegal almost everywhere. I wish it weren't so but it is.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
I was of course talking of people like
28857.jpg
they will have to go or this site cannot exist much longer. Such folks belong into a special kindergarten for adults where they learn to be humans again.

But actually thanks for making my case. It is the incels that will have to go first, they are making people sick.

Burning Bridges

was of course talking of people like
28857.jpg
they will have to go or this site cannot exist much longer.

Oh I totally agree! Those Weebs and ...
C_KAO036.png
Waitaminute!

I was talking about someone being instantaneously triggered by my comment that pro-Breivik stuff must be censored. This was a sort of lithmus test to recognize people that you simply cannot keep in one room with sane people.

Alter Sack

Magister
:nocountryforshitposters:

And I thought the codex is the Australian offshoot of the dailystormer thinly disguised as an RPG forum to protect DarkUnderlord from the authorities.

Has DarkUnderFührer really deceived us?

Last edited:

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I was talking about someone being instantaneously triggered by my comment that pro-Breivik stuff must be censored. This was a sort of lithmus test to recognize people that you simply cannot keep in one room with sane people.

...he proudly proclaimed, whilst gently rubbing the authentic life-sized bust of Greta Thunberg that graces the far corner of his room. "Please give me insight, savior", he said to her, hoping with every inch of his being she would deign him with a response. With a deep sigh, Burning Bridges then turned to the screen of his 50'' flatscreen TV ('liberated' from one of the few white couples from his barrio- they don't deserve it) and began dreamingly staring into the heavenly eyes of Rachel Maddow who once again updated his approved opinions.

"I fuckin' hate dat racist pendejo Rean... I'll destroy him one day" ... he muttered under his breath, gritting his teeth.

Can't handle the bacon

...he proudly proclaimed, whilst gently rubbing the authentic life-sized bust of Greta Thunberg that graces the far corner of his room. "Please give me insight, savior", he said to her, hoping with every inch of his being she would deign him with a response. With a deep sigh, Burning Bridges then turned to the screen of his 50'' flatscreen TV ('liberated' from one of the few white couples from his barrio- they don't deserve it) and began dreamingly staring into the heavenly eyes of Rachel Maddow who once again updated his approved opinions.
I'm assuming that posts like these will be branded as hateful, anti-semitic and extremely problematic, and banned from the nuCodex. You will be mercilessly silenced, and also given a giant mark of shame for "politicizing the RPGCodex", or whatever nonsense buzzwords the mods will decide to use to make you feel guilty for thoughtcrime.

Making fun of elite-approved "people" like Howdareyouberg and Madcow is a huge no-no in the NWO.

Burning Bridges

"I fuckin' hate dat racist pendejo Rean... I'll destroy him one day" ... he muttered under his breath, gritting his teeth.

You should get treatment bro. Posting here will not make it better, only worse.

I'm assuming that posts like these will be branded as hateful, anti-semitic and extremely problematic, and banned from the nuCodex. You will be mercilessly silenced, and also given a giant mark of shame for "politicizing the RPGCodex", or whatever nonsense buzzwords the mods will decide to use to make you feel guilty for thoughtcrime.

Making fun of elite-approved "people" like Howdareyouberg and Madcow is a huge no-no in the NWO.

I would say that being a complete retard is a no-no pretty much anywhere

Burning Bridges

But well enough of this shit.

Let me just close with saying that DU is an incredibly good-natured person, and you have taken advantage of him for much too long. Some years ago when the influx of mental degenerates was getting out of control I predicted the whole thing would be shut down in the future and you did not take me serious back then. But I think it is inevitable that some housekeeping has to be done, even in much more tolerant countries than Australia.

It just sucks for people who only registered in Jul 9, 2021 because they missed the great times, but perhaps there is a new beginning and you can also make Codex great again.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
But well enough of this shit.

Let me just close with saying that DU is an incredibly good-natured person, and you have taken advantage of him for much too long. Some years ago when the influx of mental degenerates was getting out of control I predicted the whole thing would be shut down in the future and you did not take me serious back then. But I think it is inevitable that some housekeeping has to be done, even in much more tolerant countries than Australia.

It just sucks for people who only registered in Jul 9, 2021 because they missed the great times, but perhaps there is a new beginning and you can also make Codex great again.

It's Liberal aka Master Planetar, proud TV holder

Alter Sack

Magister
If you want to post shit on the internet, that's one thing. But if you expect me to take a bullet for that shit, while you scurry off under your fake name and proxy account, that's entirely another.

Don't fret DarkUnderlord, even if they come after you with the full force of the law there is no need to despair...
because you have our full moral support.
:hahyou:

As has been alluded to, the Australian High Court made a ruling recently which effectively means I (and the staff) may be responsible for the shit most of you idiots post.

Over an RPG discussion website.

In all seriousness: Have you thought about handing the codex over to a trusted member/staffer who resides in a place where the laws are more favorable in regard to free speech (for example the US)?

I mean it would be preferable compared to shutting the whole show down.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
If you want to post shit on the internet, that's one thing. But if you expect me to take a bullet for that shit, while you scurry off under your fake name and proxy account, that's entirely another.

Don't fret DarkUnderlord, even if they come after you with the full force of the law there is no need to despair...
because you have our full moral support.
:hahyou:

As has been alluded to, the Australian High Court made a ruling recently which effectively means I (and the staff) may be responsible for the shit most of you idiots post.

Over an RPG discussion website.

In all seriousness: Have you thought about handing the codex over to a trusted member/staffer who resides in a place where the laws are more favorable in regard to free speech (for example the US)?

:deathclaw:
Weren't liberals about all that freedom of speech and how words are not actions and people shouldn't be held accountable about it ??? Now it is all about "Don't care,if you hate speech,i will snitch you to the government."

Pretty funny how ideological ideas get discarded the moment some actual opposition arises. :lol: Gonna love all those western internet preachers. Muh freedom,muh liberalism,muh capitalism.......

Darkwind

Liturgist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.

This should actually be taken quite seriously because it is an elegant and simple solution. This is not terribly different from off-shoring a company for various 'loopholes' which all the big globo-homo corps do for that exact reason. Put the entire thing in the name of someone outside the West basically and the problem is basically solved, at least in the short term. If you -truly- get on radars they will move heaven & earth to take you down and there is little that can be done about it TBH. Ask Andrew Anglin who made, what he thought, were some edgy jokes too and paid dearly for it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom