Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
4. Took the quests in a bad order - started with the market square and tried to clear it. Wiljeff's quest, library and Banquet should be taken first in order to increase the party size
There's 3 things you want to do asap, because they're timed events in act 1:
Clear the tower, find ember in market square and go to the library.
Woljiffs quest can wait, afaik he joins you as a companion either way. Banquet is great thought because of free companion. Also I don't know why you are hating on wenduag, pretty sure she's just as good of an archer as Lann. Lann gets a free attack at full BaB from monk, Wenduag gets more feats and afaik better stats and still has 2 attacks per turn from rapid fire. 20 str/20dex is no joke.

Also, regill really is the best (minor location spoiler for a side quest)
3256BBC47649CD84D26FBF7E5ADACC344676DCC0
Game has hyperlinks but they are not used for anything good, like status effects inside spells. :M
The worst part is they'll explain what a fortitude save is in every goddamn spell description, but if you want to learn what staggered, sickened, etc you have to dive deep into the encyclopedia. And of course there's sickened and nauseated with very different effects, so have fun trying to remember which is the good one when picking spells.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Lots of Camellia simping ITT."

This isn't shocking.

1. She shows up really early.

2. One of the few reasonably attractive normal looking females in the game.

3. She is so dark, and edgy, and evil which means the Codex is of course gonna love her.

That is SIMP CITY rigth there. Me? I can't wait to slcie and dice her when my PC finds out her 'dark side'.

Parabalus

Arcane
Woljiffs quest can wai
I'd say this is the one thing you should do asap because 1. it's fast and involves no combat 2. it gives you Finnean so basically +1 magic weapon type of your choice and 3. if you abused the xp sharing mechanic in the prologue, it should bring you to level 4 so a bit ahead of the curve.

Wolfij shop also has good items, incl. a wand of grease.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Learned
God, why does a game that is so entertaining mechanically have to be written in such a sloppy, lazy manner.

:negative:

I'm trying to go through the Aeon path and by god, do I feel like such a petty, small minded clerk. On my way to becoming the arbiter of cosmic balance, I'm apparently expected to uphold the most inane, socially damaging, unproductive and impractical laws made by men for men, because seeing the broader picture and attempting to actually balance the outcome of various events would disqualify me from the path.

Shadenuat

Arcane
I can't wait streamers azlanti path end in a tomb of elemental terrors aka 3 earth bros in tutorial or succumb to a monitor lizard zerg rush.

You can't ride horse in neutral areas, camps and cities. Fucking disgusting. :killit:

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
5. Demon = CE

• Camellia (permanent role, for once!)
  • Wenduag
  • Woljif
  • Daeran
  • Arueshalae
Aditional Notes: Aru needs to be persuaded to stay. If one can stomach Sosiel, Trever may be persuaded to join party. This writer is unaware if one can kick Sosiel, but not Trever. Surprisingly well-balanced party, for a bunch of nutjobs!)
Can you tell me if among these companions there are any faggots, trannies and such?

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
5. Demon = CE

• Wenduag
  • Woljif
  • Daeran
  • Arueshalae
Aditional Notes: Aru needs to be persuaded to stay. If one can stomach Sosiel, Trever may be persuaded to join party. This writer is unaware if one can kick Sosiel, but not Trever. Surprisingly well-balanced party, for a bunch of nutjobs!)
Can you tell me if among these companions there are any faggots, trannies and such?

Sosiel is a gay nigger Golarian American

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
God, why does a game that is so entertaining mechanically have to be written in such a sloppy, lazy manner.
:negative:
I'm trying to go through the Aeon path and by god, do I feel like such a petty, small minded clerk. On my way to becoming the arbiter of cosmic balance, I'm apparently expected to uphold the most inane, socially damaging, unproductive and impractical laws made by men for men, because seeing the broader picture and attempting to actually balance the outcome of various events would disqualify me from the path.

Later you will be able to uphold most important laws made by cosmic beings for other cosmic beings. Aeon path is probably my favorite piece of writing in the game.

5. Demon = CE

• Wenduag
  • Woljif
  • Daeran
  • Arueshalae

Camellia is fucked in the head, Woljif is a twink, Daeran is a bisexual sex pervert, Arueshalae is kinda like these prostitutes who become nuns after 20+ years of professional dicksucking. Regill is considered to be a top tier party member not because of combat performance but for mental support he provides the player.

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Sosiel is a gay African American Golarian American
That was self evident just looking at his disgusting portrait.
Camellia is fucked in the head, Woljif is a twink, Daeran is a bisexual sex pervert, Arueshalae is kinda like these prostitutes who become nuns after 20+ years of professional dicksucking. Regill is considered to be a top tier party member not because of combat performance but for mental support he provides the player.
Regill is an ugly manlet so he's out of the question. I guess it's camellia and aru then. Rest of them will have to be executed.

Self-Ejected

Rusty Eyes

aka Auraculum
Late mythic paths should've been cut entirely. Waste of time and resources for such little and diluted content. The Demon Path should've been cut completely, and replaced by the Devil Path. It makes no sense Iomadae/Galfrey/Mendev doesn't smite your ass at the first sign of you using demonic powers.

Ehrenmann

No way, the Russians actually fixed the bug that stopped my playthrough.

• Aeon’s Call event could get stuck in some circumstances – fixed;
Next weekend is gonna be fun.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Learned
Later you will be able to uphold most important laws made by cosmic beings for other cosmic beings. Aeon path is probably my favorite piece of writing in the game.

That's nice, but getting to those future good parts is like walking on broken glass.

Regill is the only sane companion AND he absolutely fucks everything

Aeon's Equal Force turns Regill into a (very fast) walking war crime.

Last edited:
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Regill is an ugly manlet so he's out of the question. I guess it's camellia and aru then. Rest of them will have to be executed.

You will regret not taking him! For your own sanity, at least go Lich or get some mercenaries.

That's nice, but getting to those future good parts is like walking on broken glass.

That's basically the entire Chapter 1 experience.

lycanwarrior

Scholar
The Crusader Armies system takes some getting used to in this game. A better tutorial for it would've been helpful, especially for those like me who have never play HoMM.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom