Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Robber Baron

Savant
so what's the strategy for that
lvl 27 treant in wintersun? how are you supposed to take it on lvl10?

Vatnik Wumao
Also, finishing the Devil mythic path gives you matching wings to Aru:
nw2eREF.png

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Ok, as promised to Mortmal brainfart of mine. I promised to D_X here is my main. From this image the only thing we may say is definitely "meh" :

1KLrTv2.gif

Here, I gave him only long buffs. Things like barkskin or 'xtended delay poison (not shown) that last minimum 2 hours+ :

uhdShac.gif

And here he is in his full battle splendor, with his full castings of buffs, many coming from his companions ofc. I also buffed his movement to give you the full package!
Not shown: crane shit, 5d6 sneak, additional Gore attack coming from close to abyss and two (2) Natural Bites per round (But you will see them lol):

2VX4haR.gif

Now, let's put this to the test. Hi, Ancient Sarkorian Wight!

cIN13uo.gif

FIgA6FW.gif

Bye, Ancient Sarkorian Wight (And Ghostwaifu). That's a single round of attacks btw. The undeads took exactly 3 rounds to exterminate and caused 0 damage to me. Oh, and I had to renounce surprise round ofc, else, if I had sicced the Smilo on them my char would be left with little to show you :(

Will post build tips later yet!

Notice that! My old bones will ache for days, DAYS for what you forced me to do tonite, you screenshot hungry youngsters :argh:

Edit:
Also, finishing the Devil mythic path gives you matching wings to Aru
eh, I have those already...

Last edited:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Codex Year of the Donut
Scroll of Resurrection: 6k
Diamond to cast the spell: 5k (also a spell slot)

:hmmm:

It's like that guy making life-important medicine expensive as hell. Someone is earning a shit ton on this racket!
They gotta recoup the costs of research and development for resurrection spells.

It's all a conspiracy man. Just check out who owns all the Golarian diamond mines.
...gnomes?

Erebus

Arcane
hes in act 2. he didnt see anything epic yet

I realize that the game'll obviously get even more EPIC!!1! in later Acts, that's part of the reason why I'm giving up now.

My PC is only level 9, yet has already wounded a demon lord, killed dozens of demons, talked with angels and other supernatural beings, faced a Balor, had a chat with a legendary character and acquired quasi-divine powers. I'm sure that much more "spectacular" things will happen later, I'm just not curious to see them. Even if my PC were to end up becoming a deity in the epilogue, I suspect I'd be much too jaded to care at that point.

In short, I think that WotR tries to impress the player so relentlessly that it ends up achieving the very opposite. A bit more normalcy would have been preferable.

Shadenuat

Arcane
I cleared first 3-4 rooms of shield maze with muh oracle (Unfair). Only took me
time

it's quite awesome: you in single round cast command on enemy for them to fall on the ground, and then order your horse to bite their balls off.

Vatnik Wumao
I also like that Trever has enough dialogue reactivity despite being such a late companion:
lJTaSxe.png

Also, good guy Hulrun. :love: Too bad he isn't an Asmodean inquisitor, it'd fit him better.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Learned
So I just equipped Clemency of Shadows.

Now my character has the aura permanently on, no way to toggle it off, and a fully functional ability granted by Promise of Power, a ring I don't have.

Mhhh, spaghetti code. Like'a mamma used to make.

Robber Baron

Savant
Come back later if he's giving you too much trouble. Also, he should be vulnerable to fire. If you leveled Ember in her class, she gets fire spells for free, give her empower rod (lesser is enough for scorching ray) to boost her damage.
send in fodder, beat down with haste and max buffs, hope it dies

I manage to trip him with metamagiced grease but even Regill, whom I think is impossible to screw up leveling, and MC paladin with firesword do not inflict enough dps to kill him, although Lann is useless in this fight so maybe I should swap him for someone

Zayne

Scholar
My PC is only level 9, yet has already wounded a demon lord
If you're talking about Deskari, it wasn't you.
You will be able to wound a demon lord for real in act 4 and go on a demon-lord-killing-spree since in act 5.

Still, I too find WotR a bit too epic, Kingmaker's inRP power curve was more enjoyable and believable.

Sharpedge

Prophet
I cleared first 3-4 rooms of shield maze with muh oracle (Unfair). Only took me
time

it's quite awesome: you in single round cast command on enemy for them to fall on the ground, and then order your horse to bite their balls off.
Sounds like you went with an evil oracle then.

Erebus

Arcane
If you're talking about Deskari, it wasn't you.

As far as I can tell, the PC's able to wound Deskari because the "soldier" who gave him the crossbow loaded it with a midnight bolt (a bolt that cannot miss and inflicts damages that can't be reduced). You later find the bolt in the ruins of the marketplace.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom