Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline African Americans no longer allowed on the Codex?

fork

Violations of the sacred and holy word filter will result in a 7 day ban for first offence.

14 day ban for second offence.

30 day ban for third offence.

Account deletion for subsequent offences.

Your parole officers will be in communication shortly. Your cooperation is expected. Your compliance is mandatory.

:shitandpiss:

Vatnik Wumao
Theoretically, you could use the Cyrillic і since I'm pretty sure that it has a different ASCI code or whatever it's called than its Latin counterpart.

Or just call 'em crows, pharaohs and so on.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
After being ignored for several years by the ADL they have finally taken action!

Ehrenmann

Members-of-Tsagaan-Khass--051.jpg

Darkwind

Liturgist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.

You are my new personal hero for this week. I was -just- thinking of this and am so glad someone shared this timeless classic for all the world to experience.

On to actual RealTalk™... I'm highly conflicted about the word nigger. On the one hand, free speech -should- be absolute and the Codex has a 'mid-90s' internet vibe that is becoming increasingly rarified and unicorn like in this fucked timeline we all find ourselves living in. --However--, the brutal reality of the matter is that the word has SO much power to cause actual legal and real world consequence for its utterance or any who passively allow it that I fully understand the people responsible for this forum protecting themselves from liability. This is a wise decision both personally and professionally. All it would take is one Twitter or Reddit brigading session to seriously fuck this place up and ruin it for everyone. Better to have a bit of preemptive smarts and strategy then to find yourself in the outrage mob crosshair w/ all the associated bullshit that goes along with it up to and including doxing and the other evils that the blue haired hamplanets and soyboys are extremely fond of using.

mondblut

Arcane
Well, in theory yes... but before this no one would use that word in the codex at all.

Bullshit. The whole world that doesn't care for neurotic self-loathing anglos' daily changing of dictionary keeps calling them "negroes" just like 100 and 200 years ago.

Other than for the purpose of offending the easily triggered pearlclutchers, "NlGGER" is trailer trash redneck vocabulary anyway.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Well, in theory yes... but before this no one would use that word in the codex at all.

Bullshit. The whole world that doesn't care for neurotic self-loathing anglos' daily changing of dictionary keeps calling them "negroes" just like 100 and 200 years ago.

Other than for the purpose of offending the easily triggered pearlclutchers, "NlGGER" is trailer trash redneck vocabulary anyway.

Please stop using the N-word or I will report you to the ADL!

mondblut

Arcane

Please stop using the N-word or I will report you to the ADL!

Be my guest, nīgger.

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I'm not certain this is enough to appease the authorities as long as the Codex remains the premier online destination to discuss the finer points of Mein Kampf.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom