Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Late mythic paths should've been cut entirely. Waste of time and resources for such little and diluted content. The Demon Path should've been cut completely, and replaced by the Devil Path. It makes no sense Iomadae/Galfrey/Mendev doesn't smite your ass at the first sign of you using demonic powers.
I agree. After you've returned to Drezen, there's a noticeable dearth of content, so far as I've seen. If you've wiped most of the strategic map clean previously, things will move very quickly after that point. It seems clear the late Mythic paths were just tacked on. In particular, the Legend one should certainly have been unlockable much, much earlier. And you barely get to enjoy the game as a Dragon.

I remain optimistic that some expansions will fill the void there in terms of quests and content, but it is probably too late to change much in terms of the Mythic stuff. A pity.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Okay, no, I'm done.
As much fun as buildfagging is, the game just isn't worth my time. Too buggy, too badly written, too badly designed.
Which of course means it'll be Codex GOTY.

Sunri

Liturgist
Okay, no, I'm done.
As much fun as buildfagging is, the game just isn't worth my time. Too buggy, too badly written, too badly designed.
Which of course means it'll be Codex GOTY.
you mean too hard?
C8A6LdPWsAEpcbv.jpg

FriendlyMerchant

Scroll of Resurrection: 6k
Diamond to cast the spell: 5k (also a spell slot)

:hmmm:

It's like that guy making life-important medicine expensive as hell. Someone is earning a shit ton on this racket!
They gotta recoup the costs of research and development for resurrection spells.

It's all a conspiracy man. Just check out who owns all the Golarian diamond mines.
...gnomes?

Just because Gnomes hold 60% of executive positions even though we are 5% of the population doesn't mean that there is a conspiracy between Gnomes to genocide Elves. Saying that is just anti-nanatism. Gnomes are just hard working and have higher IQs than the other races.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Losing your entire turn in TB because movement bugged out, wow, such difficulty.
Yeah,i noticed that bug too,even if played only one battle twice in tb. It bugged a few times.

Sadly happens often :(

Sometimes you can recover by quickly switching to real-time, executing the command and switching back. But if you loose a turn due to a charge attempt went wrong, you've usually lost it.

Damn, give me my turn based mod from Kingmaker. That was far more reliable (no mounts were present, though).

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Losing your entire turn in TB because movement bugged out, wow, such difficulty.
Yeah,i noticed that bug too,even if played only one battle twice in tb. It bugged a few times.

Sometimes you can recover by quickly switching to real-time, executing the command and switching back. But if you loose a turn due to a charge attempt went wrong, you've usually lost it.

Damn, give me my turn based mod from Kingmaker. That was far more reliable (no mounts were present, though).
I noticed that it happens when you enact an action before moving. I mean saying to attack anyone,soo you just have to move and then do the action.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas

I noticed that it happens when you enact an action before moving. I mean saying to attack anyone,soo you just have to move and then do the action.

Didn't they say they fixed the charge bug in the last patch? Its irritating as hell. Anyway it seems to me that the UI is saying you can charge when you really should not be able to so you start to move then run into something (usually a teammate) that knocks you out of the charge.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
What was the charge bug exactly? I noticed that with the latest patch characters will charge towards an enemy JUST BY SELECTING THE ABILITY AND MOUSING OVER A MONSTER which - you guessed it - also loses you your turn.

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
My PC is only level 9, yet has already wounded a demon lord,

Erm, didn't you think it was a bit fishy that some nobody could wound a demon lord just like that with a random crossbow?

And surely that fall into the crack in the marketplace would have killed any lvl 1 adventurer?

;)

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
5. Demon = CE

• Camellia (permanent role, for once!)
  • Wenduag
  • Woljif
  • Daeran
  • Arueshalae
Aditional Notes: Aru needs to be persuaded to stay. If one can stomach Sosiel, Trever may be persuaded to join party. This writer is unaware if one can kick Sosiel, but not Trever. Surprisingly well-balanced party, for a bunch of nutjobs!)
Can you tell me if among these companions there are any faggots, trannies and such?
Daeran and Aru can swing both ways as far as romance options go. If you choose to ignore their "advances" nothing happens. Your call.

Also sorry for the late reply. Been playing. :)

Salvo

Arcane
You can have your reasons to dislike the game but saying you didn't expect it to be epic is akin to complaining you can't do a pacifist run in call of duty
retarded

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
I had to shelve my cavalier because the bug causing the horse to go rogue kept screwing a boss mini fight.

I restarted with a melee/caster oracle on Core. While cavalier was amusing, I am finding Oracle more engaging. I read that some viewed the oracle as gimicky, but I enjoy the flavor of the curses (which turn into a positive) and the revelations.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom