Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Larian = Decline. OwlCat = Incline.

Mortmal

Arcane
Both are overated, as dream game, i'd rather play something done by tactical adventure( solasta) but with a considerably bigger budget , limited rest, and a more complex ruleset like pathfinder or at least full 5E as bare minimum . Getting real turn based with z axis, cover etc is far too rare... Cant be too picky because we have nothing else , but olwcat game is far from flawless, there's zero tactical depth, the strategic decision are stictly character building then buffing them. Many classes and feats 90% of the options you will never even consider nor play them,it's so overtuned you wont simply pick any classes and succeed , exactly as expected.
Still would recommend wotr , had fun with it, but its far from ideal.
BG3 , i was enthusiastic , but it seems to cater more and more to normies, and the romance crowd, they even got a artstarion subboard on discord, this is too much retardation, even with a thick skin.

Zeriel

Arcane
I've said it before in this very forum and I'll say it again loud and clear.

Swen Vincke is the greatest Belgian to ever grace the face of the Earth.

This is an indisputable claim.

No need to cuss the man out like that.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
I simply ignore the fake women in pathfinder

Yeah, you are probably more into fake fake women.
Can't get much faker than tits bigger than her torso, a snap chat filtered face, and purple hair down to their ankles. I'll stick to proper pure real women
He says, playing a game where the first "woman" you meet is a tranny.

Actually she's the second one. The first is super special dragon lady. In fact pretty much all important story NPCs are stronk powerful womyn. Crusade is led by the queen, two highest ranked commanders after her are the tranny and a lesbian orc, city is defended by super special dragon lady, the rift to the abyss was opened by super special super smart scientist/magician, city of demons is ruled by another special demon lady, there is also a very important goddess which plays a big part. Men are either subservient to women, dumb, evil or all of the above. Male party members who don't fit that description. There are two gays, two manlets, one twink, one mutant boy. Of course if you find them triggering you can tell them to go away, unlike the tranny lady who stays with you until the end.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
The first is super special dragon lady.
1GYOHMI.jpg

The tranny is the first dialog you see. Then the special snowflake dragon.

I guess if you mean direct dialog when you can respond, then yeah, but my point is that the first person you see in a dialog window with is a tranny.

Codex Year of the Donut
1GYOHMI.jpg

I guess if you mean direct dialog when you can respond, then yeah, but my point is that the first person you see in a dialog window with is a tranny.
cringefinder effectively has a TTR(Time To Tranny) of 0.
I think that might actually be a record.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
. In fact pretty much all important story NPCs are stronk powerful womyn. Crusade is led by the queen, two highest ranked commanders after her are the tranny and a lesbian orc, city is defended by super special dragon lady, the rift to the abyss was opened by super special super smart scientist/magician, city of demons is ruled by another special demon lady

You know, you can oppose this "strong independent woman", right?

As a Lich, you can make
The queen your undead bitch slave

I wanted to do it since I've played the beta.

The "super special dragon lady" is a ancient silver dragon and she

Dies in the prologue. By a single hit.

The city of demons which you go is ruled by the queen of succubi, but all other powerful demon lords which you meet are male. And you can discover how she become so powerful and took control over other demon lords and she din't did it as a "strong woman". She used a way more "akin to her gender stereotype" to rise to power. The game is a wokefest only if you wanna to. You can fight matriarchy in Heavens(LG), In Earth(N) and in Abyss(CE). I know that for you, Lich is all about edgy power fantasy, but there are other mythic paths, like azata, which is all about powerful companions and Azata/Aivu spells are all about supporting spells, and if you wanna be evil, you can play as a Swarm, Devil, Demon. PF:WoTR is a game where being evil is encouraged. They threat all anti egalitarian options as evil, hence is very easy for me to be evil. IS not like G3 where you need to kill a lot of good NPCs meet since G1/G2 to follow Beliar's Path.

Many of this NPC's are from original AP and OwlCat was good enough to give us the option to mess with then. If was Larian adapting WoTR into a CRPG, do you think that they would allow us to mess with the "woke npc's"??? I know that Larian would never adapt PF1E. For then D&D 5E is too complex and unintuitive. Is just a rhetorical question. BioWare, Obsidian, Larian, no other major developer would allow you to mess with this "woke npcs" so hard.

Technically, there's optional tranny penis in Cyberpunk's character creation menu, so Polant has beaten Russia once again. :M

In Cyberbug, the human body is "nothing'. Most people have so many implants and surgeries that what is a human and what is a cyborg is "blurred".

Last edited:

Reinhardt

Arcane
1GYOHMI.jpg

Actually dragon is third. Second is paladindu screaming "anyone see terendelev?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Reinhardt

Arcane
All I'm saying is weebs and transgender fans both seem to like obviously fake women
Like ludicrously fake women. I'll stick with cellulite
I simply ignore the fake women in pathfinder. Weebs actively seek out obviously fake women then masturbate to it
I simply ignore the fake women in pathfinder

Yeah, you are probably more into fake fake women.
Can't get much faker than tits bigger than her torso, a snap chat filtered face, and purple hair down to their ankles. I'll stick to proper pure real women
lady doth protest too much, methinks

Zeriel

Arcane
. In fact pretty much all important story NPCs are stronk powerful womyn. Crusade is led by the queen, two highest ranked commanders after her are the tranny and a lesbian orc, city is defended by super special dragon lady, the rift to the abyss was opened by super special super smart scientist/magician, city of demons is ruled by another special demon lady

You know, you can oppose this "strong independent woman", right?

As a Lich, you can make
The queen your undead bitch slave

I wanted to do it since I've played the beta.

The "super special dragon lady" is a ancient silver dragon and she

Dies in the prologue. By a single hit.

The city of demons which you go is ruled by the queen of succubi, but all other powerful demon lords which you meet are male. And you can discover how she become so powerful and took control over other demon lords and she din't did it as a "strong woman". She used a way more "akin to her gender stereotype" to rise to power. The game is a wokefest only if you wanna to. You can fight matriarchy in Heavens(LG), In Earth(N) and in Abyss(CE). I know that for you, Lich is all about edgy power fantasy, but there are other mythic paths, like azata, which is all about powerful companions and Azata/Aivu spells are all about supporting spells, and if you wanna be evil, you can play as a Swarm, Devil, Demon. PF:WoTR is a game where being evil is encouraged. They threat all anti egalitarian options as evil, hence is very easy for me to be evil. IS not like G3 where you need to kill a lot of good NPCs meet since G1/G2 to follow Beliar's Path.

Many of this NPC's are from original AP and OwlCat was good enough to give us the option to mess with then. If was Larian adapting WoTR into a CRPG, do you think that they would allow us to mess with the "woke npc's"??? I know that Larian would never adapt PF1E. For then D&D 5E is too complex and unintuitive. Is just a rhetorical question. BioWare, Obsidian, Larian, no other major developer would allow you to mess with this "woke npcs" so hard.

Technically, there's optional tranny penis in Cyberpunk's character creation menu, so Polant has beaten Russia once again. :M

In Cyberbug, the human body is "nothing'. Most people have so many implants and surgeries that what is a human and what is a cyborg is "blurred".

Eh, in my experience, 99% of evil options in the game are "let's kill this guy for no reason". The "smarter" or more interesting options are generally either Chaotic, Lawful, or Mythic Path choices. Unlike in KM they basically made all Evil choices in WOTR the most dumb of the CE choices from KM. Also doesn't help that Demon path is an absolute joke.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Eh, in my experience, 99% of evil options in the game are "let's kill this guy for no reason".

I disagree. For example, some evil options which I remember.

• Not wasting resources healing a chick in the hellknight quest
  • Not allowing a emotional unstable guy to disturb the troops moral during the siege
  • Using a special "weapon" during the siege of Drezen
  • Picking the wand of Zacharius and saying "undeath is my destiny" instead of destroying it
  • Giving the wand to Zacharius
  • Not spearing a certain guy

6 Evil options which I remember from Ch 2 and none was "kill this guy for no reason". In ch 4, most evil options are related to slavery and dialog options when you

Date a demonness. saying thins like "slavery should be legal" is considered evil

The story is only lackluster in evil options at least IMO in chapter 1 and prologue.

Anonona

Learned
If was Larian adapting WoTR into a CRPG, do you think that they would allow us to mess with the "woke npc's"???
I sense a bit of double standards in your post. You seem to imply that as long as you can fuck with them, even if is through "evil" choices, then is fine there are woke characters. Yet in BG3's you can kill or fuck over Astarion in other ways, yet you still complain non-stop about him. Also the fact that only by picking "evil" choices can you tell the woke characters in WoTR to go fuck themselves is pretty telling about the stance of the developers in such matters. Larian isn't and won't be any better in this matter, but it is hypocritical to hold each company to different standards. Also you can kill almost every NPC in D:OS 1-2 and I'll assume in BG3 too even before you speak to them, often time with some degree of reactivity.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
You seem to imply that as long as you can fuck with them, even if is through "evil" choices, then is fine there are woke characters. Yet in BG3's you can kill or fuck over Astarion in other ways, yet you still complain non-stop about him. Also the fact that only by picking "evil" choices can you tell the woke characters in WoTR

Well, you can fuck with then far more. Hexxat a beamdog companion which is far worse than Astarion? In my last run she ended polymorphed into a squirrel and imprisoned in the depths of earth and if my stronghold din't had the planar travelling device jammed, she would be a squirrel in the depth of abyss.

The evil path in PF:WoTR is interesting cuz give a lot of unique powers to the player. Most evil MP in the game are focused on raw power while most good like Azata/Angel are focused on party supporting. And that is amazing. In BG3, you only lose companions being evil.

Anonona

Learned
Well, you can fuck with then far more. Hexxat a beamdog companion which is far worse than Astarion? In my last run she ended polymorphed into a squirrel and imprisoned in the depths of earth and if my stronghold din't had the planar travelling device jammed, she would be a squirrel in the depth of abyss.

That is not really the point. Being able to inflict a worse fate still doesn't make it right or not woke. Also, why do you use a BG example when we are talking about WoTR compared to BG3?. Besides, I'm pretty sure if you could use higher level spells in BG3 you could probably inflict a similar fate to the characters.

In BG3, you only lose companions being evil.

We will see once the game is released. Perhaps you will be able to lose the evil companions by doing good things. I seem to recall that a reason all the companions on BG3 were so cuntish with the player was that they were neutral/evil and disapproved of you helping or sparing others, which could be an indication of what is to come.

samuraigaiden

Arcane
RPG Wokedex
I haven't been following. Do all female characters in Pathfinder are trans?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom