Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Why? In a month it'll be obsolete. Wait, it was obsolete before if was even made.

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
The game is trying extremely hard to make me stop playing it.

It runs fine in the two weeks and now suddenly everytime I starts to play wrath, my computer will freeze after about half an hour(15 minutes if I'm lucky). The loading time also gets way longer for no reason. Other games runs just fine so pretty sure it's wrath's problem.

Need to reinstall the game to see whether it gets better.

Have you checked for comp/fans needing cleaning inside, and/or an old, past-it or weak PSU? For some reason Unity games show up these problems more than games with other types of engines. A while ago I had a bunch of trouble playing PFK/Pillars games - kept crashing, freezing, etc. Changed PSU and they all work fine now.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Yes , and frankly either other people have not reached that stage or they are not playing casters . Going pure cruomancer you think with infusion you can make a good stat drain build , well another thing that wont work.

I completed teh game in a difficulty a bit akin to core as a pure caster and can say that own most battles via cheesing. And spamming OP lich spells. Negative Eruption has a damage potential similar to wail of the banshee, can heal, buff and heal your allies while damage enemy at the same time and the best part/ Target enemy WILL save. And in end game, they will gonna make their save, so half damage of 10 * caster level is not bad.

Best companions for a Swarm playthrough?

> Swarm
> Companions

Chose one. You will gonna lose all companions. Swarms are so discussing that not even succubus wanna be near a swarm.

FriendlyMerchant

If only this game wasn't a buggy poorly optimized mess with at least decent dialogue. I'm trying to imagine it.

C8dAqFA.png

Ontopoly No! You are fat stinky! You are! You do only aggression rating because you are defective product of American ogre mating! It is true! It is! You cannot honourable argument post because you are ambiguous mutt creature from American coast! It is true! It is!

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Ontopoly ontopoly! Stinky wow gave me a call you an to the same thing about this and I will be better to have a great day and I will be better to have a great day and I! Ontopoly. I am available to the bottom shelf!!!

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Some help needed. I'm in my second run, and I solved Woljif's stuff, Library, visited the Tower of Estrod without fighting, Feud of the Faithful, found Ramien's disciples, and did Gwerm's Mansion in one rest. Now can you remind me which parts of the Market and locations in the town are worth clearing out?
Keep to the middle.

But, you should be able to rest twice before your tavern defense kicks in.
I can't remember if there was good loot in the side sections - the undead one and the one with the brimorack house. Either that or good XP. Since it's a second run I just try to reach Chapter 2 asap, not that I worry about the Inn attack that much.

Of the other locations, outside of the Market as far as I remember there was good loot only in the Tirabade residence - a cloak that improves sneak. The other two locations didn't have anything interesting. Oh, and the shadow demon, I should do that too.

You get a good Cold Iron Glaive from the undead part. And a nice scimitar from the Brimorak AFAIR.

There's certainly more noteworthy loot then a cloak in the other locations. I think a Mithral Shield was somewhere for example?

axedice

Cipher
The +2 mithral shield is found in a crusaders body at the middle of marketplace if you release the vrock from embers location.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Every location has at least one noteworthy item to loot. It just a matter of having it fit a party member, though. Either way, the ones that aren't can be sold for decent gold.

Am I supposed to be able to open every single door in Blackwater?
Because for the life of me even after beating the final boss and exploring the place palm for palm twice I can't find my way through at least three doors.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
The +2 mithral shield is found in a crusaders body at the middle of marketplace if you release the vrock from embers location.

Damn, on my second try I didn't release the Vrock - seemed the lawful thing to do to destroy the circle... and I remembered it didn't leave anything noteworthy.

And a natural attack necklace with devour ability in same necromancers place, after defending the tavern.

Damn, I also rushed the Tower and hence didn't do tavern defense. Bitten me in the ass already, as I think I haven't received the reward flail/ potions, scrolls or money... or any notable amount of gold for that matter. And now also I hear about the amulet I could have gotten for my horsie.... or my foxy self.

Apparently Murder, Death, Kill is the best option after all...

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Because for the life of me even after beating the final boss and exploring the place palm for palm twice I can't find my way through at least three doors.

It's a bug. If you interact with the machine in the room with the crusader who resisted control BEFORE having some items, you won't be able to open those doors (the circlet).

Sucks I know.

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

It's a bug. If you interact with the machine in the room with the crusader who resisted control BEFORE having some items, you won't be able to open those doors (the circlet).

Sucks I know.

And I was trying so hard to figure out what I missed.
In the end I just Dimension Doored inside those rooms(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom