Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

• RPG Discussion

Votes: 246 46.1%
  • Free Speech

Votes: 260 48.7%
  • Anime is shit

Votes: 28 5.2%

• Total voters

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
What does this have to do with retardomat being an illiterate moron?

I agree on the last one, I just don't agree with your motives.

Also you are an alt and a dumbfuck and those people are usually cowards and mischievous scum.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
No languages?

Did you even go to college? Your parents were not rich enough, amirite?

Here we have a glowing example of the typical Starbucks commie in the Guevara shirt who has no trouble attacking the proletariat when it serves him.

Viata

Arcane
Just force everyone to write in Latin or Ancient Greek. The majority of the people who are able to read that wouldn't waste their time on a rpg forum looking for offensive terms, thus, there is nothing to fear from the law.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
In WW2 the US Army employed a few dozen native Americans to translate the most important messages into Navajo language. After that they were encrypted with the regular army code. The Japanese never cracked these messages because there were zero people in Japan who understood the language. Hence it is impossible to decode.

Learn the Language of the Navajo Code Talkers - NEW! Navajo Dictionary (nihizaad.com)

The solution could be that we invent a new language and learn it before the Australians can strike first. The brightest heads in the Codex should begin with the design of a new language immediately. I'm low IQ so I leave it to the pros.

Let’s encode the word “South”

Write S-O-U-T-H vertically on your paper
Open the dictionary category list “USMC Navajo Codes.”
Identify each letter of the word S-O-U-T-H. The alphabet list allows you to assign multiple coded words to letters. In this case, “S” can be assigned “sheep” or “snake” and “O” can be assigned “oil,” “onion”, or “owl” and so-on.
Write the English word you chose after each letter.
Open each English word listing and select the Navajo word synonym.
Write the Navajo word associated to the English word on your paper.
Recite the audio clip for each Navajo word.
After you have recited the five Navajo words seamlessly, you have learned the language of the Navajo Code Talkers.

navajo-code-south-770x567.jpg

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Hold an auction for control of the codex.

Highest bidder wins.

Brofists can be used as currency and dollars substituted if you dont have enough brofists to cover your bid.

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
I've counted the posts.

RPG Discussion + Gaming Discussion = 3867784
Off-topic Discussion including Prosperium, Retardo Land and Site Feedback = 3354685

55uTTP6.png

aiQdQ6s.png
I love how this screenshot has someone telling Crispy to shut up and Crispy talking about his preferred fantasy girlfriend. A complete summation of the Codex.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom