Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Best games where you can (brutally) beat up and kill women?

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Right, so we all had fun running over hookers in GTA and piling up dozens of harlot corpses in Hitman Blood Money, but those are pretty mainstream games. Surely there are better, more obscure, games out there where you can eliminate vaginoids however you see fit. Let's have a thread to document and discuss those games.

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Oh, right, totally forgot about Hatred. Now that you mention it, I do recall there being a first person mod for it. Makes the executions so much better.

Nathaniel3W

Rockwell Studios
Patron
Developer
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Just watch. Some wokie so-called video game journalist--who actually hates video games and everyone who plays them--is going to use this thread as the source for xyr next article at Kotaku: Video Games Are Nothing More Than Misogynist Incel Power Fantasy. And every game you list is going to make it into the article.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
53d03e630b0764cdb848998eaad4dd94.jpg

*your*

crazyrobot.gif

randir14

Augur
All the Streets of Rage games, but they attacked first so it's self defense.

Red Dead Redemption 2's a clear winner. Pockets of civilization as well as wilderness, the ability to capture and hogtie women and either sling them over the back of your horse or drag them with you, the excellent euphoria ragdolls, varying levels of gore depending on amount and type of violence. RDR2's so far ahead of the competition it's not even close.

BruceVC

Magister
Right, so we all had fun running over hookers in GTA and piling up dozens of harlot corpses in Hitman Blood Money, but those are pretty mainstream games. Surely there are better, more obscure, games out there where you can eliminate vaginoids however you see fit. Let's have a thread to document and discuss those games.

Okay I am going to admit in games like GTA4&5 and RDR2 I do sometimes enjoy killing innocent civilians ( men and women ).....but its not personal and I often feel guilty when I hear them scream ....but its fun :lol:

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Blade & Sorcery is pretty hardcore and you can do so much stuff in that game, unfortunately it's VR only and I don't think there's a way of playing it without a headset like other VR games.

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Age of Empire II. Not many games where you can kill feeble peasant women with siege machines.
Or Elephants.

Inconceivable

Learned
Women need to be loved, complimented and caressed. That way you get to make sweet love to them.
If you feel like doing terrible things to them, I would recommend a psychiatric institution.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom