Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo 2: Resurrected remaster

Perkel

Arcane
It was just so unpopular and bad that everyone and their dog created Custom maps for it with entirely new experiences you could play with friends for hundreds of hours, and it even popularized entirely new genres of Computer games like MOBA or Tower Defense and WC3 Custom maps still have an influence on games being developed even today, oh and the campaign was also pretty good for back then.

Moba trully a legacy W3 deserves lol.

Serus

Arcane
Patron
https://archive.is/3Y7u5
1631915465978.png

Amazon warrior in "Diablo II Resurrected." Image: Activision Blizzard
Changes include new looks for the game’s characters, including its female Amazon warrior.
  • Her original, more sexualized design has been criticized by some, including a longtime Blizzard fan who once publicly challenged Blizzard over its "Victoria’s Secret" approach to female character design.
  • “A lot of those points of view weigh very heavily on us,” Gallerani says, though he says her revamp for the new game was primarily due to an effort to make all the characters look more like warriors who battled hell demons, rather than people who “rolled out of a nightclub.”
The bottom line: Some long-term fans are now hesitant to support Activision Blizzard games, demanding that the company meet employee demands for reform.
What's wrong with "Victoria's Secret" approach ?
Let' see a model:
R4qyngL.jpg
...:prosper:
Ah, i get it now - they went with this approach making the new amazon.

And yes, that's a tranny model working for Victoria's.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
https://archive.is/3Y7u5
1631915465978.png

Amazon warrior in "Diablo II Resurrected." Image: Activision Blizzard
Changes include new looks for the game’s characters, including its female Amazon warrior.
  • Her original, more sexualized design has been criticized by some, including a longtime Blizzard fan who once publicly challenged Blizzard over its "Victoria’s Secret" approach to female character design.
  • “A lot of those points of view weigh very heavily on us,” Gallerani says, though he says her revamp for the new game was primarily due to an effort to make all the characters look more like warriors who battled hell demons, rather than people who “rolled out of a nightclub.”
The bottom line: Some long-term fans are now hesitant to support Activision Blizzard games, demanding that the company meet employee demands for reform.
What's wrong with "Victoria's Secret" approach ?
Let' see a model:
R4qyngL.jpg
...:prosper:
Ah, i get it now - they went with this approach making the new amazon.

And yes, that's a tranny model working for Victoria's.

I thought it was a sleepy retarded astronaut.

Maybe these characters never fought minions of hell before. It must look stupid in multiplayer if there are like a pack of paladins. I need to find a video of this.

Harthwain

Magister
The only thing going for it was that it was blizzgame at height of blizz fandom who would buy anything in milions with its sticker + blizz cinematics people jacked off to. And i finished W3 along with extra content.
Bullshit.

W3 combined RTS gameplay with actual heroes, who had major impact on battles (and this was a huge step up from SC, where heroes were just a bit stronger standard units), while also having four very distinct races to play with. The campaign wasn't as good as that of SC (and SC:BW), but it was good enough and the meat of the game was playing the multiplayer part of it anyway.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Main reason I am not supporting it is 40$ price LOL. They are using some crazy drugs over there.

If I want to play D2 I will just download latest Path of Diablo update and get all their QoL changes and balance changes and extra endgame and stuff without shitty 40$ changes.

Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy
Diablo 2 with LoD is still most playable hack n' slash. I don't mind supporting the Devs as im waiting for D4 to hit the shelves. D2 has magic atmosphere and is way better than D3.
In it's genre it's still the king. Im eagerly waiting for release and hours of playing.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
At least Grim Dawn has surpassed Diablo quite a while ago. Imo, Titan Quest also surpasses it but it needs more attention. I think the guys behind Spellforce are creating Titan Quest 2 now, so we'll see how they handle it.

Seeker
In My Safe Space
Already preloaded. Can't wait to play for a week before dropping it in disgust because of it's archaic gameplay and my horrible build.

Peachcurl

Cipher
Lacrymas

Titan Quest 2 is still at least 3 or 4 years in the future, I think they only more or less confirmed its development this summer. There's several other interesting games releasing before that, like Last Epoch or Path of Exile 2.

Gerrard

Arcane
The only thing going for it was that it was blizzgame at height of blizz fandom who would buy anything in milions with its sticker + blizz cinematics people jacked off to. And i finished W3 along with extra content.
Bullshit.

W3 combined RTS gameplay with actual heroes, who had major impact on battles (and this was a huge step up from SC, where heroes were just a bit stronger standard units), while also having four very distinct races to play with. The campaign wasn't as good as that of SC (and SC:BW), but it was good enough and the meat of the game was playing the multiplayer part of it anyway.
Warcraft 3: July 3, 2002
Battle Realms: November 7, 2001
Warlords Battlecry: July 2000

Blizztards were always retarded.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Bullshit.

What I remember from Battle Realms was that AI was super hard and always destroyed me :D

Harthwain

Magister
Bullshit.

1) I am not a fan of Blizzard.

2) Perkel said W3 didn't have anything going for it except being a game made by Blizzard and cinematics. I pointed out this was bullshit. Meaning you completely miss the point showing RTS games with heroes (one of which I enjoyed immensely, by the way) that were made before W3. So... good job showing who's the real retard here, I guess. Better luck next time.

Perkel

Arcane
Lacrymas

Titan Quest 2 is still at least 3 or 4 years in the future, I think they only more or less confirmed its development this summer. There's several other interesting games releasing before that, like Last Epoch or Path of Exile 2.

GGG said that they have finished act 1 and act 2 and they are working on act 3. POE2 is supposed to have 7 acts. Which means at least 2 years at this rate.

Covid absolutely fucked them as they were planning to expand studio much in poe2 devtime where new zeland gov just shutdown completely country.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer

Vs.

The original is age restricted? Wtf?
pdp3Uti.jpg

jqeJkrq.jpg

amUWjBk.jpg

osFCkYc.jpg
M
vs the Original
4Q5ep9F.jpg

JYDbO2j.jpg

My old Ma and Pa say he looks far better the old way. She said he looks like a killer clown from the movie...
latest

There's something more regal in his appearance and demeanor. Different face didn't help.
:majordecline::majordecline::majordecline:

Last edited:

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
eels random. Maybe they thought that muh feminists and sjw won't play the game more than five minutes and they stop trying.

Andariel is censored.

Her ass-crack is now covered.
They couldn't touch the chained tits because there would have been a riot

Gerrard

Arcane
You should be glad they didn't give her sagging granny tits.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom