Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

meh, it's not even a giveaway, it's a throwaway.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Warhammer 40K: Space Marine - Anniversary Edition

The ultimate version of the legendary Space Marine experience!
The fan-favourite release Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine, originally developed by Relic Entertainment in 2011, has just turned 10 years old! To celebrate, we’ve put together the Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - Anniversary Edition, collecting the original game with all its DLC, as well as a host of fun extras for fans. To celebrate 10 years of this seminal title, the Anniversary Edition will be a free upgrade for all existing owners of Space Marine on Steam!

82a4b372f578e6552c239c4fe216d1813b786848.png

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine puts players in the heart of the fight, showing what it truly means to be a Space Marine, and it’s still beloved by fans to this day. We’re excited to release this iconic game along with all its DLC, as well as some amazing extra content for players to enjoy. For the Emperor!

The Anniversary Edition also include the original main Space Marine game, along with all DLC released for the game:
  • Chaos Unleashed Map Pack
  • Dreadnought Assault DLC
  • Iron Hand Veteran Chapter Pack DLC
  • Death Guard Champion Chapter Pack DLC
  • Golden Relic Bolter
  • Golden Relic Chainsword
  • Power Sword
  • Blood Angels Veteran Armour Set
  • Salamanders Veteran Armour Set
  • Alpha Legion Champion Armour Set
  • Legion of the Damned Armour Set
  • Emperor's Elite Pack
  • Traitor Legions Pack

As well, this Anniversary Edition of the game includes for the first time:

• The full soundtrack for the game
  • Classic and brand-new wallpapers
  • The original manual (pdf)
  • The Official Strategy Guide (pdf)
  • Ringtone
  • The Collector’s Edition Artbook (pdf)
  • Collector’s cards (pdfs)
  • The original launch trailer

My brothers, what have we done to deserve these free treats?

:hmmm: Do you doubt the Emperor's Benevolence?

OctavianRomulus

Learned
Had a rough period at work so I am looking for something to let some steam off. I'm a KKKodexer so you already know what kind of games I like. I want some new AAA game that is actually worth my money. If it's on sale even better.

Thinking about Deathloop and Psychonauts 2 but not sure they're worth 60 Euros....

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
The Sinking City is now on sale for 80% off biggest one so far,also it seems that they now added the dlcs,not as part of the main game like they did before but you know,as dlcs,there is also a bundle that has the main game and the dlcs of course

I wonder if this the end of the whole saga or we will get a new episode like removing the main game from the store but leaving only the dlcs available for purchase for some extra lulz

Cosmic

Literate
Had a rough period at work so I am looking for something to let some steam off. I'm a KKKodexer so you already know what kind of games I like. I want some new AAA game that is actually worth my money. If it's on sale even better.

Thinking about Deathloop and Psychonauts 2 but not sure they're worth 60 Euros....

Deathloop isn't getting the best review scores. Have you played Dishonored? It's similar to Deathloop.

Humankind seems like an interesting Civ6 alternative. It's also not getting great scores, but it seems to do most things right.

Squidhead

Educated

1*sQP-pflZr6j-gmjBou0Eww.png

or 17 euros in your case ;-)

Baron Dupek

Arcane

Warhammer 40K: Space Marine - Anniversary Edition

The ultimate version of the legendary Space Marine experience!
The fan-favourite release Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine, originally developed by Relic Entertainment in 2011, has just turned 10 years old! To celebrate, we’ve put together the Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - Anniversary Edition, collecting the original game with all its DLC, as well as a host of fun extras for fans. To celebrate 10 years of this seminal title, the Anniversary Edition will be a free upgrade for all existing owners of Space Marine on Steam!

82a4b372f578e6552c239c4fe216d1813b786848.png

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine puts players in the heart of the fight, showing what it truly means to be a Space Marine, and it’s still beloved by fans to this day. We’re excited to release this iconic game along with all its DLC, as well as some amazing extra content for players to enjoy. For the Emperor!

The Anniversary Edition also include the original main Space Marine game, along with all DLC released for the game:
  • Chaos Unleashed Map Pack
  • Dreadnought Assault DLC
  • Iron Hand Veteran Chapter Pack DLC
  • Death Guard Champion Chapter Pack DLC
  • Golden Relic Bolter
  • Golden Relic Chainsword
  • Power Sword
  • Blood Angels Veteran Armour Set
  • Salamanders Veteran Armour Set
  • Alpha Legion Champion Armour Set
  • Legion of the Damned Armour Set
  • Emperor's Elite Pack
  • Traitor Legions Pack

As well, this Anniversary Edition of the game includes for the first time:

• The full soundtrack for the game
  • Classic and brand-new wallpapers
  • The original manual (pdf)
  • The Official Strategy Guide (pdf)
  • Ringtone
  • The Collector’s Edition Artbook (pdf)
  • Collector’s cards (pdfs)
  • The original launch trailer

My brothers, what have we done to deserve these free treats?

what a generous offer-
2297-715e4d4c-7556-4e33-a68c-5d09afd9a978.png

wait a minute
2297-1fec3c22-0054-41b0-9281-63d4e9b07317.png

oh

All the DLC for the near dead multiplayer bundled and a few extras and now it's worth double the price?
One of the DLCs is still missing too - pre order exclusive :argh:Blood Ravens:argh: veteran armor.

Zibniyat

Arcane

1*sQP-pflZr6j-gmjBou0Eww.png

or 17 euros in your case ;-)

I have a new approach. Never pay more than $5 for a game, and also only buy and play 1 game at a time. Preferably DRM-free. Newer games mostly aren't worth the asking price, even without taking into consideration whether they're worth playing at all. With this new rule, I now browse GOG for old(er) good titles that are cheap, and by doing so I definitely don't feel ripped off. The last game I bought was Amerzone The Explorer's Legacy, a point&click adventure by Microids, from 1999. I payed $0.5. I had a great time playing it, and the value I got considering the price is amazing.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Time Commando re-release on Steam by 2.21, the studio of the original creators that is making the Little Big Adventure reboot:

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
Doubt time commando will appeal to many who didn’t play it back in the day, control scheme alone would trigger a lot of people trying it out.
Had a decent ost though.

Little big adventure reboot? Welp time to see my childhood raped again i guess.

infidel

StarInfidel
Developer
Strap Yourselves In
The Sinking City is now on sale for 80% off biggest one so far,also it seems that they now added the dlcs,not as part of the main game like they did before but you know,as dlcs,there is also a bundle that has the main game and the dlcs of course

I wonder if this the end of the whole saga or we will get a new episode like removing the main game from the store but leaving only the dlcs available for purchase for some extra lulz

Whenever I see it on sale, I stumble on a bunch of reviews saying how this is the version where the publisher screwed the developer...

Azalin

Arcane
Patron

Whenever I see it on sale, I stumble on a bunch of reviews saying how this is the version where the publisher screwed the developer...

Well I don't hear any complaints from the developers to remove it again from steamat the moment and they have added the dlcs that were removed so maybe they came to some understanding?Or maybe the publisher won the court?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom